Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Misc CC parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Misc CC parts
    Posted: April-18-2006 at 6:44pm
After getting my project underway I can get rid of some more parts. here is the list

mufflers off 1981 SN used 900 hours sold

original CCSN 1977 trailer cheap cheap in bad condition

velvet drive tranny 1981 SN 900 hours

ford 351 starter works no idea od hours looks pretty decent

ski Pylon 81 SN no loop good condition sold

motor mounts tranny mounts 81 SN sold

SOLD Trailer and Hull rotted stringers good trailer nice hull few dings bad paint has windshield most gauges no motor no tranny no interior 750$ buyer has to come pick it up in tyler texas SOLD
downsouthdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downsouthdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 9:59pm
What up.

you know what I am looking for. name your price.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 11:00pm
are you looking for the linkage and all, or just the shifter with the nuetral button attached, either way Ill take 50 bucks
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 11:45pm
Corey,
Is the starter your selling the one off the 81? If so it is brand new, bought last sumer from Shannon & Carl, so very few hours on that starter.
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 10:52am
No, Shannon had told me that so Im using your starter and selling mine. Any engine parts I sell will be from my old engine. My hour guage clicked on and off going down the lake. I have over 2300 hours on the hull and about 1000 on rebuilt engine that has screwey heads. Thing never ran very good after 500 never take a marine engine to a car guy wrong everything internally.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 11:00am
corey e-mail me your phone# again and lets talk about these trailers and boat,   
getsome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2006 at 3:31pm
Do you still have the trans, What are you looking to get out of it + shipped to michigan (48329) If you like call me 248-343-4764. Thanks Matt
downsouthdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downsouthdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2006 at 9:01pm
corey

I am looking for just the shifter with the nuetral button attached. got any pics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 4:39pm
The parts boat has been sold only things left are    

original CCSN 1977 trailer cheap cheap in bad condition pending sale

velvet drive tranny 1981 SN 900 hours 600$ plus shipping

ford 351 starter works no idea on hours looks pretty decent did work fine three years ago.
make offer
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2006 at 11:47pm
coreytread...do you need my address again for the pylon finger? Do you have a total for me?
Email...lisaandgary@insightbb.com

Thanks
GH
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2006 at 4:24am
Im mailing it either saturday or monday Ill let you know a price the day I mail it.
tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2006 at 9:26pm
coreytread your email not recieving was making you an offer on the tranny reach me via email tonydjd@netzero.net thank you
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 11:51am
Corey

I fogot to ask you on the phone this week-end, any t*tles? hull? trailer? I'm going to take Friday off and travel that day and met you Saturday morning, the earlier the better.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 9:52pm
The trailer has no t*tle, the PO couldnt find the t*tle to the hull but I can probably get it if you need it, using it as a parts boat I wasnt really worried about getting one. Ill check and see if I can get it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2006 at 9:56pm
Nevermind 79 Im an idiot, I found the t*tle to the boat right in front of me
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 8:39am
Cool i'll give you a call Friday when I'm on the road.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2006 at 4:35pm
good deal
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 5:07pm
Corey,

Do you still have the airguides? If so, send me some photos please....hspore@earthlink.net.

Thanks,
Heath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2006 at 7:33pm
Sorry its taking me so long Ive got tons of stuff going on, Im going to figure out which are working and which are not I have two sets one will go on my boat the other I will sell. Give me a week or two and I will send pics of the ones Im selling. I think all of them work is there any way to test them dry with out a boat.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2006 at 3:55pm
Corey, seat brackets received......money order in the mail. Thanks a million, you are GREAT!!!

Paul

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2006 at 4:01pm
Im glad you let me know I hope they are what you expected.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2006 at 6:30pm
Corey,
The airguides from the 81 worked great. I didn't have the left one hooked up the last couple of years because I would have had to put a new pickup on the stern like I did the right. So they both should work!
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2006 at 2:23am
I cleaned them up the other day and they look like new, I hope they both work, I will use them over mine and maybe sell mine, I sold the boat today it is headed to indiana with Chris Broshar, just thought I would let you know.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2006 at 2:28pm
Corey, any news on shipping the motorbox and platform brackets?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2006 at 6:47pm
yes I cant find a box large enough, so Im calling the shipping company monday to make sure its ook if I just wrap it in paper. Im no matter what it will be going out this week by friday, I have a slow week with school so I have some extra time this week to get this shipping stuff done. Im thinking tuesday or wednesday I will ship the box and brackets.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2006 at 12:14pm
Thanks...just checking in to know when to expect it.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 8:59am
Cory,

If the Airguides you are going to sell are working, please forward me photos. I need one that works and have found a place that can refurbish them.

Thanks,
Heath
hspore@earthlink.net

Heath
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 11:30am
Where can you get them refurbished? Please share.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 11:37am
Call Kevin at North Hollywood Speedometer - California. 818-761-5136
Heath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 11:31pm
Heath I will take some pics thursday if i remeber my cam in the morning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic