Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1994 Excel

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
newoutlook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoutlook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1994 Excel
    Posted: June-26-2014 at 12:45pm
ion as well as the trailer.

I just wanted to get registered here first and tonight I'll snap some pictures and post the up in the morning

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2014 at 2:13pm
What? Did Ononewheel pass away? WOW! He was a youngin!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2014 at 3:30pm
Sad news and very sorry for your loss.
Never met him although figured one day I would as he threatened to come to the CCFan Green Lake event more then once.

As Steve mentioned, he was a young guy, what happened??

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2014 at 4:01pm
Jeff:

Emailed.......... we'll get something figured out!

Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2014 at 1:47pm
Jeff:

Hope all is Okay for the family. I have emailed a time or two without response. PM, Email or call me..... Steve
newoutlook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newoutlook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2014 at 3:46pm
Yes.

Please call my number above.
I got the emails but am unable to attach photos from my phone.

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2014 at 7:13pm
Sorry for your loss! what happened?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2014 at 1:57pm
Update:

I'm getting the boat and Jeff has been working hard to straighten out all the paper work issues and prep the trailer for the move.

Quinner is going to help start the Excel from WI to IL.... then I'll get her to VA.

BTW - from the pics I've seen, she's a Blue/Black 93.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 1:48pm
Wow glad to see this boat will stay in the forum for some time...
Steve you have quite a fleet!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2014 at 2:04pm
Shhhhhhh!

Two Excels at once is a little more than a fella needs..... but we'll get this one back on the water. Got too - little garage space currently.......I hope to get by with a little help from my friends.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 1:59am
Wow-figured my BFN brother would have given me a call. Can't wait to see the pictures
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 9:27am
It's still in the process of clearing up significant paperwork issues..... and still very much in Wisconsin......... plus I haven't heard from Jeff this week.

Folks are busy and deals aren't done.....you know how it goes.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 9:33am
Actually Rod - If you didn't have your Cream Puff - this would be perfect for you... open bow Excel for the little Veldes...... Text or email me buddy - its been too long....

(Although my "Excel"-ent friends are all disappointed in me - Don keeps asking about the new foil that I don't ride and Rod will be disappointed that BFN repair is at a stand still - Summer is work, not play time at the clinic!) Hard to get time to have fun............
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

It's still in the process of clearing up significant paperwork issues..... and still very much in Wisconsin......... plus I haven't heard from Jeff this week.

Folks are busy and deals aren't done.....you know how it goes.

If you jump online Jeff - give me a shout to touch base..... Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2014 at 4:55pm
Well, As you can see, this thread has more of me than Jeff (the Original Poster). That's how our interaction has been.........

I assume that he is going in a different direction as he has stopped responding to calls, emails or texts for several weeks. I wanted to get that Excel put back together and to a CCFan owner..... but it looks like that Excel wont be coming to Virginia anytime soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic