NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman Bash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 9>
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Did someone say Stogies ????

LOL....brings to mind the time you visited & we went to the cart track over at Olde Towne. You spent the evening running kids off the track with a big stogie clenched between your teeth.

This sounds like a great idea. Would like to make it. If for no other reason than to finally meet gun-driver.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

This could be doable for me. It’s a long way off but I should be able to make it.
Will you have your boats out of storage by then?

Saves the hassle of having to winterize them you just pull'em out wash'em and put them back in.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

This sounds like a great idea. Would like to make it. If for no other reason than to finally meet gun-driver.

john

WOW I feel honored
I too would also like to meet the famed jbear
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2014 at 11:56pm

john
do it
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 7:50am
Ok how many that are coming to the Bash smoke cigars? I will do my best to get some for the group. Ive got a pretty good connection.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 10:39am
I have had a change in plans and will be at the party. I am blowing off the family wedding.    One less Christmas Card.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 10:48am

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Did someone say Stogies ????

LOL....brings to mind the time you visited & we went to the cart track over at Olde Towne. You spent the evening running kids off the track with a big stogie clenched between your teeth.

john

Ha, fun times JB !!! haha

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Will you have your boats out of storage by then?

Well its official the 95's coming out of storage tomorrow @ 10 AM
Barring any unforeseen last minute changes, projects, honey do’s and the like.
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by racingnc racingnc wrote:

Ok how many that are coming to the Bash smoke cigars? I will do my best to get some for the group. Ive got a pretty good connection.

I could be talked into that!!
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by HatterBee HatterBee wrote:

Originally posted by racingnc racingnc wrote:

I could be talked into that!!

+++1
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2014 at 11:36pm
I'm planning on it. Working on the wife currently. May just come for the day on Sat since we are so close. What is the usual "schedule" for the weekend? Happy to contribute.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:37am
Here is a Video that Keegino threw together when Reid threw the first one back in 2010. It too seems to get bigger everytime he has one and this one seems to be no different. It's about CCFans hanging out enjoying the boats we own and the people who drive them, Skiing, boating, Footing, eating, surfing, boarding, fellowshipping, and drinking for 3-4 days. All the above from sunup to well past sundown.

Here's the video:

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Treece Treece wrote:

What all is involved in thus Bash? Whats it goin to be like? Im close.

Here is another video from 2012 to give you an idea of what goes on at these things. This is from the 2012 gathering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCZ5DXTG0s

Don't miss it if you can!!
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 10:53am
Nice video Tim, but the first get together/party at Reid's was in 2007. There is even a thread around here somewhere.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2014 at 11:09am
I stand corrected! Thanks Tom....See ya in a couple weeks.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
sanoman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 6:22pm
Where is the event gonna be located? Do you have a address so l can put it on gps
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 8:10pm
Sanoman,

It is off of Brawley School Rd. in Mooresville. I believe it is step a side lane. Someone will correct me. It is near I-77 and Highway 150. There is a new Brawley School Road Exit and overpass on 77 and it might be exit 35. Exit 36 is Hwy 150. It is on the Charlotte side of Hwy 150.

Donald
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2014 at 8:26pm
sanoman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2014 at 6:17pm
Thanks for the heads up!
1TAZZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1TAZZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 1:24pm
This sounds like a lot of fun I am just down the road on lake Wylie. I would like to know where to put my boat in and how to find y'all on the water . I do not know much about lake Norman . Thanks
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 1:53pm
We'll plan on coming
1994 Sport Nautique
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 4:47pm
Ok so I have an idea for the bash. I would like to put together a poker run to benefit the Iredell County Foster Parents Association. What do you guys think? It is a small organization that helps Foster and Adoptive parents in Iredell County. Feel free to look them up on Facebook at ICFAPA. They also have a website icapa.org
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 4:50pm
Reid posted his address and he has a boat ramp. Look forward to seeing everyone.
ncdoubleup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncdoubleup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 5:16pm
Count us in for the 13th. How about a menu to go along with the chicken? We'd be happy to help with the food, just give us an idea of what's needed and get a count as to how many to expect. And Matt & Reid, what about a time to get this shin-dig started??? You have to help out some of us that haven't ever been before on protocol?!?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2014 at 6:25pm
Matt, I think it's an admirable idea for a Poker Run to benefit a local charity but I don't think you'll get too many people interested in doing one. People from all over the site are descending to Pinkham Point for a few days of boating, watersports, eating, drinking, and socializing.

Not sure if you have been to CCFan reunion or mini but this group starts footin about 6-7am in the morning and wont stop skiing till the sun goes down. Then they'll be up well after midnight catching up with old ski buds with a few cold ones and a pull or two on the shot ski. It's about hanging with old CCFans and meeting new ones. For many it's the only time they get to hang with the best skibuds out there and for a few it's picking up right from the last mini that was held. IMHO I don't think Fans will want to 'waste' a few hours of precious ski time & ski bud time for a poker run.

There is so much going on with boats coming and going that you'll be surprised at how fast the time will go by. The PN G-23 will be there so I imagine that it will be busy taking CCFans out for surf and Wakeboard time.
I for one am not interested for the many reasons I mentioned above. I may be in the minority but would bet that I am not.
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 4:05am
count me in on this clam bake, if anyone is going from FL let me know maybe we can caravan on the way up...MADDMARXX..
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 9:56am
Good to see you back Mark! Hope your doing well
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by skilime80 skilime80 wrote:

count me in on this clam bake, if anyone is going from FL let me know maybe we can caravan on the way up...MADDMARXX..

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Good to see you back Mark! Hope your doing well

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 12:50pm
Air206 plus Mrs. Air206 will be in attendance..... Bringing Next Foil.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 4:04pm
I should be able to come Friday night through Saturday and possibly Saturday night, probably alone and no boat because I am going to the Panther's game with my in-laws on Sunday...hopefully Reid won't mind if I pitch a tent?
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 9>
  Share Topic