NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Norman Bash

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by skilime80 skilime80 wrote:

count me in on this clam bake, if anyone is going from FL let me know maybe we can caravan on the way up...MADDMARXX..

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Good to see you back Mark! Hope your doing well

Mark will be representing Florida in a fantastic lime sort of way. Represent Mark! We would LOVE to be there, but, me, and Dr Deb are tying the knot! Long time coming....7 kids, and the CCF family. Festivities to follow....
Js
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2014 at 7:25pm
Thanks guys, its good to be back, I have always been around, I just could not log in or post so I had to start over, I cant wait to see old friends and make new ones in NC...Maddmarxx.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2014 at 10:57pm
What type of overnight accommodations are available to the out of towners?
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2014 at 11:00pm
We have 4 Hotels in Mooresville. If I know how many are coming from out of town I might be able to get a deal on rooms.
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

What type of overnight accommodations are available to the out of towners?
                                                                                                                                         you can pitch a tent in the yard, that's what I will be doing.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 10:55am
Paul most everyone camps out in a tent, truck or RV if there is room. Pinkham Point is pretty big. Joe even put his on the unused dock a couple years ago. It's a haul down Brawley School road if you insist on a Hotel. You know the evenings rap up. You probably don't wanna make that long a drive after a few shot-ski runs in the evening.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

You know the evenings rap up. You probably don't wanna make that long a drive after a few shot-ski runs in the evening.

Only too well, that dang Goose Blind was a far piece to navigate back from after the shot ski.
Tent's fine with me just didn't know how much real estate was available for squatters.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2014 at 1:32pm
Pinkham Point encompasses about 1/4 of Lake Norman shoreline, so you should be good to go with the tent!
Greg

86 BFN
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2014 at 1:37pm
Only a 1/4 of the total shoreline?
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

I have had a change in plans and will be at the party. I am blowing off the family wedding.    One less Christmas Card.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

Only a 1/4 of the total shoreline?

Tom the shoreline of Lake Norman is over 500 miles.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2014 at 6:11pm
So what's your point Donald?.........
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by kytom2 kytom2 wrote:

So what's your point Donald?.........

Your math is very accurate.
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 1:50pm
Counting down the weeks until the bash can't wait.
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 6:36am
Time to replace my trailer bearings and get her good to go for 600+ mile ride!
Jbear if you want to be my co-driver let me know...maddmarxx.
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 8:18pm
Hey Mark,
I'm in Jacksonville Fl at my new job now but the boat is at Lake Gaston NC. Depending on the dates I'll ride. We could meet off I-75 or ?
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Salty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 10:09pm
Well Hello everyone here in CCF Land!!   It has been too long since my last post - busy getting those boys of mine up on 1 ...

Quinner reach out to me and made me aware of this shin dig - am checking with the wife to see if we are all clear for the week-end of the 13th. If so, I will be towing the 206 over and look forward to reuniting with the NC Boat Club boys - I am in need of some of Donald's "Granny's Apple Pie"!!!

Hope everyone is doing well - and I look forward to reconnecting with you all!

Who can take ownership of posting a list of those attending?

Jbear ... you making it?    JoeinNY - you?
Salty

2018 GS22 with Z4
2008 Ski Nautique 206 w/Factory Tower, EX343 SOLD
1978 Southwind 18 w/GM305, upgraded 4 barrel intake & carb, all original - vinyl & carpet, etc.

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 10:54pm
Salty,

I thought you were in a witness protection program and were not allowed to surface.

Donald
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2014 at 11:08pm
Donald, I thought you switched over to white grape?
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2014 at 9:00pm
Might have to check this out..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 11:38pm
Ok guys...I am planning on bringing my wife and 6 year old son, is anyone else bringing their kids? I hope so, I just could leave them at home on such a wonderful fun filed trip.

Also, what can I bring? I will be tenting on the yard. I can bring just about anything we might need. Grill, food, ice, beverages... Lets get a list together.

I am so hyped for this!
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 7:01am
I am working with Reid to get a few things finalized and should have a better idea by weeks end.

Thanks for all the interest
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 11:28am
Looks like we're in for this one, will be great getting back to the Pinkham compound again, been far too long since we seen a lot of the Southeast folk.

If anyone has a spare 654 or 470 Acme they wouldn't mind bringing along I'd like to put it on the Hurricane and see how it performs. See ya in a few weeks.

dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 9:36pm
I could pull my 470 off...
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
skilime80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skilime80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 7:00am
You can try my OJ...lol..maddmarxx.
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 8:45am
Reid and I will be getting together on 9/4 to plan a few things if you want or need anything now is the time to throw out your ideas
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 10:17am
Us 'KIDS' might need a few hot dogs and burgers
Friday arrivals???
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Us 'KIDS' might need a few hot dogs and burgers

That's about the only thing you eat anyway ain't it?

I plan to be there Thursday to help Reid & Laurie get things organized on the point (if that is at all possible for those that know him) Gotta get those boats of his warmed up a bit too.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
racingnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racingnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 10:51am
Does anyone have a surf board I can try out. Been a long time since I've caught a wave
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 12:09pm
PicturePat and I will be starting the 18 hour drive Monday morning with the Promo in tow!

Our plan is to stop in Indy Monday night, do some skiing with Zach and the N3 crew and then continue to NC early Tuesday morning. We have some wrenching to do at the BBC but should be ready for a great weekend!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, it's been WAY too long!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
  Share Topic