NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT Mini 2014, August 22-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 9101112>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 12:40pm
Here's a back seat view in the Hurricane. She rides as smooth as she sounds. Hoping Alan will let me take the wheel one day. Talk about style...'Soul Mate' is loaded with it including her owners.

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 12:46pm
And last for your CCFan dog enjoyment we have a litte girl, half a dozen boat dogs and one tennis ball. Her future husband better watch out as she will definately be an "I'm in charge woman"!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 4:50pm
Forgot that I had these on my phone so here are a few more!

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 7:42pm
That 79 BFN sounds awesome! Just when I thought it was wo, it screamed louder!!
Js
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Calender shot!

Bought a new boat in '93..every time I see this one I cannot believe that I did not buy this model..if I had..I'd still be skiing it!

john

Whos beauty is this .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 10:58pm
Sara is VERY excited to have been part of Tim's videos!

She would like tho thank her CCF friends for bringing their 4 legged CCF friends to play for the weekend and is looking forward to seeing them next year!

There was Callie, Tique, Cooper, Yani, Remmy, Kaycee, Skipper, Emma, Daisy, and Kona!

Great pictures and videos!

John
Old school goin back to school!
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 11:20am

Here's a back seat view in the Hurricane. She rides as smooth as she sounds. Hoping Alan will let me take the wheel one day.

Boy that statement without the video posting sure could get me in trouble!

Sorry you didn't get to drive her but we do plan to be at Reid's next week so your spot is reserved.

On a side note I pulled the boat apart Saturday and reworked the trans linkage, full reserve gear now and I can actually stop and maneuver the boat, Yah!! We went on a 15 mile river ride Sunday without a hitch.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 11:54pm
Primanti Brothers. Was I talking to someone about coleslaw inside a sandwich?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Calender shot!

Bought a new boat in '93..every time I see this one I cannot believe that I did not buy this model..if I had..I'd still be skiing it!

john

Whos beauty is this .

if he ever puts it up for sale...MINE!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 12:56am
thou shall not covet another fans boat
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 1:03am
ok Dad..sorry..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

thou shall not covet another fans boat

That's just not going to work here - I think I covet about 3 dozen other fan's boats!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2014 at 1:49am
I'm sure Patti would love a third boat.
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2014 at 8:06pm
i'm sorry if i missed it but who's boat is it?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2014 at 8:10pm
Peter...its Brian's boat aka Bri892001.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 8:14pm
Well where have I been...somehow I fell into an internet-free vortex for about the past two weeks, and when I emerged, I found all kinds of videos on my camera that I don't remember. Some are even fit for posting-

I wasn't even here for this, so I don't know who's who...somebody else fill in the blanks-

Our failed barefoot lines...at least the starts.

Not sure who this was but it wasn't real pretty

This is better

I got a bunch of videos of Kristin...

John...

and Burton...

I just don't feel like posting them all. If you want to see them all, navigate to my youtube page and scroll through.

Not sure if I chimed in and thanked our hosts yet, Tim, Gregg, and the whole Benj crew, awesome.

To all my CCFan homies, great time as always, can't wait to do it again...in 3 days, apparently.

A special shout out to Alan for letting me drive the hurricane...awesome. Once is enough, I don't need to be anywhere near it if something goes wrong.

Also, thank you to everyone for making my lady-friend feel welcome and at home. I'm not the least bit surprised that this crowd was welcoming and generally awesome, but she had a great time and may even show back up again.

Other highlights-

Dave Hart, good call on the Flubber, we all doubted you, haha.

Hollywood's muscle bush.

Tricking behind the Hartstang, that thing was cool. Also a joy to drive, even if it wasn't the fastest boat on the water.

Thank you to Greg Fossett for dragging me around the lake behind your boat, lets do it again in 72 hours.

And did anyone wind up with a rose gold ladies Michael kors watch that they didn't start the weekend with? That's pretty much the only thing I haven't been able to account for yet.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 8:29pm
Adam
No need for the thanks - I am sure that either you or your father will certainly see that the favor is repaid.
You do not look like the Michael Kors type..........Pretty scary
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 9:00pm
The step off battle videos emerge!

Top one was the battle round- Zach and me on the left, either Scott or Dave on the right (looks like Dave). Second and third videos are Rico vs Scott... Good stuff.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2014 at 11:27pm
I'm not sure about the camera man on the double elimination barefoot runs but the boat pulling it is sure a strong pulling machine. Not bad for a stock Siggie.
LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2015 at 8:35am
Any rumblings on a 2015 GTG?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2015 at 9:43am
There will be no ct mini for 2015. Check back next year!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2015 at 10:00am
Andy
In the absence of the much anticipated - never to be duplicated CT Mini I have posted a thread to start garnering interest in a October get together mini on Badin Lake (located about 40 miles northeast of Charlotte and ~60 miles from Raleigh). Plans are far finalized but I have targeted Columbus Day Weekend for the event.

Cheers
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2015 at 1:31pm
That's too bad, I was really exited about bringing the Incorrect Craft. Always another year.

I guess I was spoiled thinking they'd all be as close as Tim's . The one at Badin Lake, is about 650 miles (one way) further than I expected to travel this year for a G2G.

DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 9:40am
Too bad both the green lake and this one are about 20 hours from me. would like to make it to one of these this year. If only i lived on a lake i would offer up for the northeast members, but all i have to offer is I have enough land we can all park our boats and look at them! lol
North Shore correct craft boat show anyone?

1988 Barefoot nautique-454
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 10:21am
Originally posted by DayTony DayTony wrote:

Too bad both the green lake and this one are about 20 hours from me.

Badin is about 13 hrs from you. Not a bad days drive. I did the Cape to NC about 47 billion times before I decided it would just be easier to move down here.
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 10:47am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by DayTony DayTony wrote:

Too bad both the green lake and this one are about 20 hours from me.

Badin is about 13 hrs from you. Not a bad days drive. I did the Cape to NC about 47 billion times before I decided it would just be easier to move down here.

Your right its not quite as long as green lake. It would all depend when it gets planned for.
Heck i've driven 10 hours for no real reason before may as well make it a few more for good reasons. And NC is on my bucket list of places to visit. also on my list of possible places to move to once i hit my midlife crisis stages. so i'm probably in the same boat as you were.
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 10:55am
We loved living on Cape Cod, but we never looked back once we came down (tho I will admit, I miss sand dunes, harbors, lighthouses and fresh sea food)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 10:57am
Larry talks big but I don't think he's been to an out of state reunion since moving to NC. ;)

We will have a northeast caravan trekking to GL next month. It's a big commitment but worth the trip. Badin is also squarely in my sights for Columbus Day. We'll reconvene in ct next year.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 11:00am
The Badin Lake mini is targeted for The weekend prior to Columbus Day - I think this October 9, 10,11 (?) exact dates may be off but it that weekend.
NC is worth the trip
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 11:05am
Dang it Greg, the long weekend was making it a lot easier to plan for in an otherwise packed fall schedule.

Edit: now I'm confused, as those dates still reflect a Columbus Day weekend get together. Is that what you mean by "the weekend prior to Columbus Day" (which is mon oct 12)?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 9101112>
  Share Topic