NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT Mini 2014, August 22-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 101112
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 11:15am
Tim
If I recall correctly Columbus Day is Monday so my thoughts were to have the event on the days just prior to to make for easier / extended travel options
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 11:19am
Aka "Columbus day weekend" lol. Got it thanks- that's good news.
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 11:22am
You're both correct. Columbus day is on a monday, so the weekend prior to that might make it a three day weekend for you!

Greg, will you be at the lake this weekend? I'll shoot you a text if your offer still stands (or part of it), ha
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by scootdogydog scootdogydog wrote:

You're both correct. Columbus day is on a monday, so the weekend prior to that might make it a three day weekend for you!

Greg, will you be at the lake this weekend? I'll shoot you a text if your offer still stands (or part of it), ha

What offer is that? someone traveling to Badin this weekend? Need a spotter? What's going on? Fill me in. I was thinking about checking in with you about sunday anyway Greg.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Larry talks big but I don't think he's been to an out of state reunion since moving to NC. ;)

Apparently the in-state's are a stretch as well, sure don't recall seeing him at Reid's last year
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Larry talks big but I don't think he's been to an out of state reunion since moving to NC. ;)

Apparently the in-state's are a stretch as well, sure don't recall seeing him at Reid's last year

I was pretty disappointed to miss that one Chris, especially since some of you Chicago land folks (including Alan and the Hurricane) made it down. I wasn't just staying away tho, it was a case of bad timing. Of all weeks that the event could have fallen when Reid started thinking about hosting it, it landed on the weekend I was already scheduled to be up in NY. Isnt that the way it always works. I do appreciate the thoughts tho. My son told me upon my return that Reid et al called my house in the wee hours wondering where I was. Nice to be remembered, but I have a feeling my absence wasn't noticed until about 20 or 30 beers into the night.
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 1:33pm
Larry -- I suck! I flew into Charlotte on Monday, and crossed paths with Greg. I thought I was leaving on Friday, but now it looks like I'll be here until Tuesday/Wednesday. If you're around this weekend, let's get together!
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2015 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

[QUOTE=DayTony] Too bad both the green lake and this one are about 20 hours from me.

For me to make GL this year I'm driving from Denver area back to Michigan to pick up my boat then back to green lake then back to Denver and on top of that she has been sitting for 2 years in the barn. But if there are problems this is where you get plenty of help    
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2015 at 1:03am

There will be no ct mini for 2015. Check back next year!

Damn. That's the one weekend a year I actually leave the state of Maine

I'm not going to let you get away with that 2 years in row, Tim. See you in 2016 !

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2015 at 3:27am
Speaking of Maine, we should put something together there sometime. I remember there were rumblings about Long Lake one year.
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

Speaking of Maine, we should put something together there sometime. I remember there were rumblings about Long Lake one year.

I'm soo ready for this to happen.
Heck plan it around august 8-15th and i will already be there!
If i can be any help in putting something like this together i would gladly do what i can.

also,@ dochockey.
you are a sick man haha. thats dedication.

1988 Barefoot nautique-454
LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2015 at 9:20am
Originally posted by DayTony DayTony wrote:

Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

I'm soo ready for this to happen.
Heck plan it around august 8-15th and i will already be there!
If i can be any help in putting something like this together i would gladly do what i can.

also,@ dochockey.
you are a sick man haha. thats dedication.

I'd be in for a ME trip too if it comes to fruition
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 101112
  Share Topic