NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT Mini 2014, August 22-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 12>
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 12:08am
So this may be a bit premature perhaps it is time to start a listing of those who are attending and with toys in tow and see if we can get Tim think about what he needs for us to bring......

Greg & Kristin - SN 206. In Thursday night out Monday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

So this may be a bit premature perhaps it is time to start a listing of those who are attending and with toys in tow and see if we can get Tim think about what he needs for us to bring......

Greg & Kristin - SN 206. In Thursday night out Monday

Mike and Jakob -San 210. In Fri late morning (hopefully), out Monday AM. Tent on lawn.

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 12:20pm
Count me in.

It will most likely just be myself, tent on the front lawn.

Hope to be in by Friday at noon time and most likely out Sunday afternoon-eve.

I can weigh in with Tim later on whether or not I should bring my boat. Also on food etc.
Halvey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2014 at 2:58pm
Hmmm, skip my sister's wedding to attend this year?

Just kidding, but looks like I'll have to wait until next year to attend

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 3:37pm
Hi guys,
We're IN (Friday evening to Sunday evening). There will be 5 of us again this year and will be towing the 86 and pop up- so please reserve my spot behind the garage :)

Many thanks in advance to Tim, Greg, Todd and the entire Benjamin and Tyler lake family for hosting us again this year!
Unless we hear otherwise- we'll plan to bring a sack full of local MA sweet corn, some grillable food to share and beer.

Looking forward to seeing you all again real soon.
-Brad
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2014 at 10:41pm
Hey Juniorwoody, I arrive Bradley about ten am, can you help?
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 12:47am
I'll definitely be available for Sunday afternoon/evening airport drop-off. Bradley looks real close to being directly on the path from Goshen CT to Boston.

Not sure if anyone happens to be flying into Boston Logan, but keep me in the loop on that one as well.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 7:39pm
Brian, keep me in mind for Sun. pm for a 7 pm flight.
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hey Juniorwoody, I arrive Bradley about ten am, can you help?

be happy to help you out with that ride jackie. get me the flight info as time draws nearer.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 9:58pm
to clarify, 10am thursday.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2014 at 10:31pm
10 am thurs is fine Adam. I am very near the airport. Will deliver to Goshen as needed. The show must go on!
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2014 at 10:41am
I'm gonna have to jump on the "Hey I need a ride to the airport too bandwagon." The Nautique Mobile I'm arriving in is a oneway ticket as Reid& Laurie are hanging round a few days after. Just gotta figure out which airport.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2014 at 10:45am
Delta, Bradley Field seems a no brainer Tim. Prolly can help on Sunday out.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2014 at 11:15am
Thanks Jack, It's gonna depend on how full the flights and what time they depart as to if I go to Bradley or Logan. Price you pay for flying stand-by.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Thanks Jack, It's gonna depend on how full the flights and what time they depart as to if I go to Bradley or Logan. Price you pay for flying stand-by.

I've got you covered at Logan.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2014 at 10:52pm
Ok, as it stands now looks like I'm hitting Joes Wednesday early evening playing at his place Thursday then we're heading to Tim's Friday morning departing early Monday morning.
Anybody from my area want to jump in its just me and the '95 in tow.

Also Joe said anybody coming from the west want to hit him up for a stop over then caravan in with us is welcome.
Let's make it happen.

Tim I'm planning on popping up the tent somewhere/anywhere. if I can bring anything drop me a PM. I will double check with you before I head out.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2014 at 11:12pm
Sounds good paul... I'll discuss the food plans with the family tomorrow and get some info posted up.
DFoster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2014 at 2:13pm
Ok, so all 4 Fosters are in again. The girls have been working their slalom and want to try some different skis as they hate our combo, so if someone has something that would work for 100 a 120lb skier, they would love to try it and convince me to buy them something for Christmas.

Oh, and a small barefoot suit for Zoe as she is up to give it another try.

We will bring the SV and they can show off their ability to surf with the two of them on one surfboard.

We can't wait... Let us know what to bring. Doug
Proud owner of my first Nautique! A 2004 SV-211. Always looking for "extra ballst" for wakeboarding or surfing ;-)
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by DFoster DFoster wrote:

The girls have been working their slalom and want to try some different skis as they hate our combo, so if someone has something that would work for 100 a 120lb skier, they would love to try it and convince me to buy them something for Christmas.

You're kidding right?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2014 at 5:21pm
I suspect that Kristin will have the swivel ski with here.... Perhaps we could "re-purpose" it into some shoe skis
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2014 at 9:35am
Hi guys,
I can help with airport transfers to/ from Bradley.
On the way to Tyler- Friday evening (just before or just after rush hour).
Returning- Sunday evening.

Brad
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2014 at 6:33pm
As Paul mentioned anyone coming from out west or southwest that wants to stop by at my place for a, night, a day or two before hand is more than welcome, I live at 5683 Westlake rd in Auburn NY I am located relatively close to the NYS thruway but you would expect to add about an hour total to your drivetime to head to tims via the NYS thruway instead of the more southern route through PA, but it knocks off a few hours and I don’t get too many complaints from visitors. As of now I plan to be on the road to the Benjamin compound Friday morning 8-9 ish putting us there just after lunch on Friday.   I'll likely return home Monday morning.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 6:25pm
Ok, less than two weeks until this square-dance goes down and there's not a whole lot of chatter...I'll see if I can help.

I went through the posts and here's what I distilled from all of it, in no particular order-

Tim & Greg Benj
Various Other Benj's (generally)
Morfoot, Thu-Sun, no boat
Hollywood (+1?), Thu-Mon am, no boat
JoeinNY, Fri-Mon, 83SN?
phatsat67, Thu-Sun, no boat
IAughtNaut +1, Thu-Sun noon, no boat
bwinn (+1?), Fri-?, 77SN
scootdogydog, 99SN python
juniorwoody
NCH20SKIER & NCH20SKIER JR, Thu-Mon am, 05 206
jackiewdeen, Thu-Sun, no boat
gun-driver, Fri-Mon, 95SN
Riley, DHart, THart, 88BFN
05 210 (Mike and Jake), Fri-Mon, 05 210
JDD33 +3(?), Fri-Mon
DayTony?
lfskizzer +5, Sat-Sun, 85SN?
Bri892001, Fri-Sun, boat?
Barracuda +4, Fri-Sun, 86SN
DFoster +3, 04 SV211
ReidP +1, Thu-Mon?, some boat or another

By my count that's anywhere from 44 to 50 people and 14+ boats. If you're coming and you're not on the list, or your info is wrong, update it. Tim and Greg do a lot of planning for this, lets make it as easy on them as we can.

Regulars we haven't heard from...
uncle todd?
jonny?
quinner?
svensson?
mars?
picture pat?
rico?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2014 at 6:43pm
Thanks Adam. Looks like a fair amount of folks rolling in on Thursday. Kristin and I are thinking of rolling out of Nc ~ 4:30 am Thursday am and will be east bound and down. Our friends at Apple say we are looking @ about 13 hours. If everyone is feeling lucky I will offer up a sheet of Lasagna for dinner Thursday night.

Tim / Greg please let everyone know what can be done to help or things that can be brought along to support the festivities.

Donald Tilley?
Steve Karass?
David Overby?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 12:35am
I spoke with Eric Svensson via phone on Thurs. He has business down south but was planning to fly home Thurs night with a scheduled arrival at Benj compound sometime Friday. As long as my son's return trip from Spain goes as planned I will be there no later than mid day Friday wirh SAN in tow. ( and perhaps some W.Virginia blackberry moonshine) ready for any wakeboarding/ surfing duties. Last I spoke with CQ he was on the fence but doubtful with everything he has going on at his new place.

And there's 2 "g" s in Gregg. Lol.

Let's get this party rolling. 2 weeks out, not nearly enough hype.......

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 9:02am
Mile
Is that 2 G's or three?
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 9:48am
Not to worry gentlemen, I have a current list of attendees complete with arrival times... Those who have not posted their plans in this thread have spoken with me directly- not too many unknowns (I don't think!). Current numbers stand at ~60 people and 18-20 boats, looks to be an awesome turnout, hype or no.

I believe we have a menu set, I'll post up that info tomorrow so everyone can figure out what to bring.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 9:57am
Wow that's quite the roster!
Mike- Glad you're bringing your rig- looking forward to some surfing!

Anyone bringing trick skis?? ;)
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Ok, less than two weeks until this square-dance goes down and there's not a whole lot of chatter...I'll see if I can help.

I went through the posts and here's what I distilled from all of it, in no particular order-

Tim & Greg Benj
Various Other Benj's (generally)
Morfoot, Thu-Sun, no boat
Hollywood (+1?), Thu-Mon am, no boat
JoeinNY, Fri-Mon, 83SN?
phatsat67, Thu-Sun, no boat
IAughtNaut +1, Thu-Sun noon, no boat
bwinn (+1?), Fri-?, 77SN
scootdogydog, 99SN python
juniorwoody
NCH20SKIER & NCH20SKIER JR, Thu-Mon am, 05 206
jackiewdeen, Thu-Sun, no boat
gun-driver, Fri-Mon, 95SN
Riley, DHart, THart, 88BFN
05 210 (Mike and Jake), Fri-Mon, 05 210
JDD33 +4,Kaycee,Fri-Mon,portable family condo, '87SN
DayTony?
lfskizzer +5, Sat-Sun, 85SN?
Bri892001, Fri-Sun, boat?
Barracuda +4, Fri-Sun, 86SN
DFoster +3, 04 SV211
ReidP +1, Thu-Mon?, some boat or another

By my count that's anywhere from 44 to 50 people and 14+ boats. If you're coming and you're not on the list, or your info is wrong, update it. Tim and Greg do a lot of planning for this, lets make it as easy on them as we can.

Regulars we haven't heard from...
uncle todd?
jonny?
quinner?
svensson?
mars?
picture pat?
rico?
Old school goin back to school!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2014 at 10:21pm
My family and I are looking forward to coming down to CT!
Hope to try some new water sports , face plant a couple times, and gain some knowledge from this great group of people. Lookin forward to seeing y'all in a couple weeks!
John
Old school goin back to school!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 12>
  Share Topic