NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT Mini 2014, August 22-24

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 12>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 11:04am

Updated list... Feel free to quote this post and fill in the blanks!

Foods:
Hamburgers + cheese + buns (~150): GregF(75), could use another 75
Hotdogs (~150): Joe (150)
Hot dog buns (150):_______
Salt potatoes: Joe
Chips (~20 bags): Fill (10), could use another 10 fri lunch
Corn (~100 ears): Brad (tbd), could use more!
Mains or sides to add to the meals above:
Jess brownies, ________
Juice (breakfasts):_________

Sat Breakfast:
Bagels + cream cheese: Brian (4dozen)
Muffins:________
Fruit Salad:_________

Ancilliary stuff:
Solo cups (~300+): Brad
Styrafoam cups (~200): Brad, could still use ~50 for fri am
Paper Plates (~500): Brad
Paper bowls (~100): Brad
Napkins:_______
Paper towels:_____
Plastic forks (~200):_______
Heavy duty trash bags:_______
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I will grab the extra chips for Friday.

Updated list... Feel free to quote this post and fill in the blanks!

Foods:
Chips (~20 bags): Fill (10), could use another 10 fri lunch. Greg / Kristin
Jess brownies, ________

Sat Breakfast:

Ancilliary stuff:
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 11:39am
Posting from phone is not good

Greg / Kristin will grab the extra 10 bags of chips for Friday
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 11:59am
It's ok Greg, I know you're a little computer/phone challenged!

Foods:
Chips (~20 bags): Fill (10), Greg / Kristin (10)
Jess brownies, ________

Sat Breakfast:

Ancilliary stuff:
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 8:16pm
Tim,
Since I am flying in, can we look at the other end of the food cycle and let me make a donation (cash) to the portal-potty fund instead?
junior woody has indicated the possibility of a ride to the bayou from
Bradley for Thursday morning. My Charlotte to Bradley flight is #1747 with scheduled arrival at Bradley at 9:41 am.

Thanks to the whole Benjamin clan for hosting this "mini ?" If it keeps growing we may investigate house boat rentals.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2014 at 11:26pm
Screw all the bengals, eggs, fruit, cups and stuff!!! What's the coffee situation????
That's what's important, give me a sitrep on the coffee.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 12:12am
John and Lisl adding to the frenzy!

Foods:
Mains or sides to add to the meals above:John and Lisl, potato salad
Jess brownies, ________

Sat Breakfast:
Fruit Salad:John and Lisl

________

Ancilliary stuff:
Heavy duty trash bags:_______[/QUOTE]
Old school goin back to school!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 12:32am
Tim,
I can grab trash bags, paper towels, plastic forks and napkins if you can get by until I arrive around late morning Fri. I will be time crunched as usual but may be able to grab some unclaimed food items at the last minute also. I will check back in a few days to see what else i can grab. I also have a few 5 gal cans I could bring. I will be stopping in Litchfield to fill my boat and could donate some gas for the Benjamin boats if need be. I know last year the Crush and UTs barefoot ran almost non stop all weekend.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 12:04pm
Thanks guys- updated list! Aunt Laurie said she grabbed trash bags this week. Feel free to make adjustments!

Jackie, no worries if contributing to the list below isn't practical due to travel arrangements- I've been in that boat many times at various ccf gatherings. We all find ways to contribute and it evens out over time!

Bringing extra gas is never a bad idea- I'm sure it will end up in whoevers boat ends up pulling a bunch. Id recommend 89 at a minimum and 91/93 is never a bad idea, I know some boats prefer high test!

Foods:
Mains or sides to add to the meals above:John and Lisl, potato salad
Jess brownies, ________

Sat Breakfast:
Fruit Salad:John and Lisl

________

Ancilliary stuff:
Napkins: MikeS
Paper towels: MikeS
Plastic forks: MikeS
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Okay...just checked flights out of Bradley and late Sun or anytime Monday works for me depending on who is leaving when. Last flight out on Sun is 6:40 or if someone wants to drop me off Monday whenever that works for me too. Looking fwd to this one guys as always. Hoping for great weather at this point.

Morfoot- You'd need to leave Goshen by 5 to make that right? That's a bit earlier than we were planning on leaving Sunday- but would be happy to adjust our schedule to get you to the airport. If you need to book the flight go ahead and you can count on me for a ride.
-Brad
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 1:10pm
Tim,

You mentioned in an earlier post that you were looking for stuff to make sandwiches for lunch on Saturday but you haven't mentioned it again. Are you all set on that? Also you mentioned you need more corn. Is that for Saturday or Sunday? I'm trying to figure out what I can contribute being that we are only going for the day on Saturday.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 2:19pm
I'm bringing cash, wholesale jerseys, watches and gold.

Still serious about a pick up of 2 from Bradley at 4:30 on Friday afternoon. I believe we have out drop off Monday morning figured out.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'm bringing cash, wholesale jerseys, watches and gold.

Still serious about a pick up of 2 from Bradley at 4:30 on Friday afternoon. I believe we have out drop off Monday morning figured out.

No FIFA coins?

I don't know why I never put this together until just now, but I have a pickup to make at Bradley at 6:15 on Friday. Its not exact timing, but less than a 2 hour difference and nobody will need to make a special trip.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 4:11pm
I'm saving the FIFA coins for Reid's.

Fly INs
Thursday
10am Jackie Deen

Friday
4:20 pm (land) HW & J2
6:15 pm (land) Adam's girlfriend

bwinn, juniorwoody, Barracuda; can anyone claim these or do we need to make other arrangements? Adam is planning on making a special trip to the airport to pick up his girlfriend. It is my understanding he just bought her and she's flying in from Russia and has never been to the USA, or has even met him yet.
DFoster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DFoster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 4:38pm
1. Put the Fosters down for 150 hot dog buns... or probably something like 137, since you can never get the right number of buns vs. dogs

2. How do I "bring a mooring"? Anchor, line and milk jug?

3. I know this may be crazy to ask, but at what point do I ask if we shouldn't bring the boat because there isn't enough space or need? With Mike's 210, I'm not even sure we would be the surf boat, but it seems crazy to drive to a reunion without a boat following me.
Proud owner of my first Nautique! A 2004 SV-211. Always looking for "extra ballst" for wakeboarding or surfing ;-)
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 5:08pm
hollywood
I could possibly make the pickup for your +1 and the russian. I wouldnt be able to make it there till 630 though. Only thing is I need to secure a vehicle with more seats. Let me see and I will let u know this weekend.

burton
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by DFoster DFoster wrote:

3. I know this may be crazy to ask, but at what point do I ask if we shouldn't bring the boat because there isn't enough space or need? With Mike's 210, I'm not even sure we would be the surf boat, but it seems crazy to drive to a reunion without a boat following me.

what does "need" have to do with anything? none of us NEED to go to Tim's at all. You can't use it if you don't bring it.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by bwinn bwinn wrote:

I could possibly make the pickup for your +1 and the russian. I wouldnt be able to make it there till 630 though. Only thing is I need to secure a vehicle with more seats.
I'm probably already gonna be hotwiring some kind of 4 door vehicle or another in Gregg's driveway and heading that way targeting 6:00, if you can't get there until 6:30 anyway I'll just grab everyone.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 5:20pm
The way it looks now I can pick up Jackie at 10 whatever Thurs morning and take him up to Tyler Lake. Zack is hauling my engine here and I can transfer it up in Goshen as well as anywhere prolly. I will bring it home and return on Saturday. Makes no difference but Big Whitey has limited seating and lots of room. Between Burton and I there should be no problem getting some of the Hollywood crew and the Russian foreigner. Does she speak sign language?
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

what does "need" have to do with anything? none of us NEED to go to Tim's at all.

Speak for yourself Adam.... Many of of us NEED this CCFan fix and I ain't just preaching to the choir! I don't fly to Charlotte and make the 14 hr drive with ReidP for just anybody!

Has your Russian GF got a friend. I seem to be out of Kims!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 5:39pm
Girls like her have dreamt of being sold to an American since birth so her English actually sounds native. It has to, her life depends on it.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 6:02pm
Never fear Tim...Kim's are like Dorito's...."They'll make more"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 6:28pm
His next Kim isn't even born yet.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Screw all the bengals, eggs, fruit, cups and stuff!!! What's the coffee situation????
That's what's important, give me a sitrep on the coffee.

Paul, I have you covered, I will bring my 60 cup industrial size catering coffee maker
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2014 at 10:07am
   True Dat' Tom!   

However....my friend Tina from New Haven will be making a guest appearance like last year.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

HWood- I'll be there to get you guys at 4:30

-Brad
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2014 at 11:49am
What's the gas prices over that way wondering if I should fill everything up before or wait till I get there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

What's the gas prices over that way wondering if I should fill everything up before or wait till I get there.
french fry grease is more expensive in CT just because its farther from Idaho
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2014 at 12:03pm
I think gas will be more and more expensive as you approach ct, paul. $3.62 for regular was the best you could do here this week. I assume your boats need dino juice and not French fry oil.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2014 at 2:10pm
Hey Tim,

Just bribed the bakery guy next door from my shop into making 3 dozen muffins for Sat breakfast so I'll be bringing those also.
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic