NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
Author
86nautique454 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86nautique454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 1:35pm
We will be there again this year. Going to try to do both weekends. Booking a RV site for the whole week, so we can possibly stay some during the week also. If work doesn't get in the way. Our oldest son Tab will be able to make one of the weekends with his 96 SN. So count us in for 4 or 5 people both weekends.

Bobby
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

So here we are at the beginning of February and this is all the chatter about River Run? Man y'alls brains must be frozen over. Looking at past SJRR threads the talk started in January and lasted for 3 months. looks like the few of us that are attended are gonna have a great time! Looks like we might grill Steaks and Shrimp instead of burgers and dogs.

Is this all whose coming?

20th-22nd

Reid & Laurie
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut
mmfarmer1

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family

Steak and shrimp are realistic. Wheres the Doc??

I possibly come a week early so that the Smith girls can see "Uncle Adam" who his hopefully bringing in a Kangaroo and a reverse double half stacked flush toilet. Day trip. Wheres the Doc??
Js
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 10:41pm
I so wanted to come this year and as just like last year, and the year before, the calender just wont let it happen.
Have a great time guys and take plenty of pics!
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Wheres the Doc??

Billy and Karen don't feel they will be able to make it this year. The reason he hasn't been on the site is somethings up with his and Karen's passwords that Keith needs to attend to.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2015 at 9:11am

I possibly come a week early so that the Smith girls can see "Uncle Adam" who his hopefully bringing in a Kangaroo and a reverse double half stacked flush toilet.
how did I become a stop on the tour...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2015 at 9:13am
My schedule is still way up in the air, if I can make it then it will still be the weekend of the 20th, and probably part of the next week. Going to have another trip to the land of Oz planned right around there, I'm doing my best to push it back. Will know by the end of the week.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2015 at 10:21am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I possibly come a week early so that the Smith girls can see "Uncle Adam" who his hopefully bringing in a Kangaroo and a reverse double half stacked flush toilet.
how did I become a stop on the tour...

I keep them posted on your adventure. I will be withholding the barbershop story however.
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 10:49am
Okay so we are about a month out on this and here is the list so far as to who is coming.

Dave, Jbear, Eddie...any you guys coming out from Orlando?

I know the plan is up in the air for some of our seasoned River Runners as their job has them running elsewhere..... Looks like with a small turnout for this years run we'll be doing Steaks and Shrimp on the Barbee!

20th-22nd

Reid & Laurie
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2015 at 11:42am
At the moment I do not have any plans that conflict with either weekend. I'll probably stop by for both, but won't be staying the night.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Dave, Jbear, Eddie...any you guys coming out from Orlando?

Probably unlikely Tim. Have lots of issues that I'm dealing with right now and some uncertainty.

Baby girl is expecting Grandbaby #4 in a few weeks
Job is getting eliminated
Wife is really busy for tax season
In-laws been living with us for two and a half months and have no idea when they're leaving

That's just for starters but everything's good. We're healthy, happy and certainly nothing like you're going through losing your Dad. If I do manage to make it, it'll be just for the day.
Wrecking Crew Part Deuce will have to be my SJRR this year.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 12:07pm
I am not savvy enough to know how to add my name for the list of attendees but I have made the Fox Den my two night home for IAughtNaut and myself the 20th and 21st for SJRR part 1. Looking forward to that weekend.
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 2:53pm
Sue and I will be around. Since we live so close we won't be staying overnight but we will visit during the day and be sure to come for the barbeque and for Mr. Ralph. If there is a trip to Hontoon Island we can cook the burgers again. If anyone needs free firewood for fire pits at Parramores, I have lots, some of it split (and much more un-split if you can swing an axe and feel like playing lumberjack).

20th-22nd

Reid & Laurie
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 11:10am

20th-22nd

Reid & Laurie
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut & Jackie Deen
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue[/QUOTE]
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 1:21am
We gota be in Jacksonville during one of the 2 SJRR weekends. How far is that away from the meet?
1994 Sport Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 7:29am
Hour and half?
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 9:42pm
Thinking about coming the 21 weekend with friends, will know more soon !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 9:44pm
Boat might be up for sale to upgrade !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 9:47pm
Asking fare price !!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2015 at 11:17pm
I'm sure you'll find it a good home Dave just as I'm sure you might have a "in" somewhere to get you another What are you looking at?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2015 at 12:09am
we will not be there either. This year our Spring Walk to Emmaus Spiritual weekends are at the end of March. Patti & I are serving as Lay Directors this time around so we are out.

dang it..this year Patti had said that she would like to come up early & stay overnight..well maybe next year.

I know you guys will have a great time Tim..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2015 at 10:39am
I just woke up to the fact that we're about a month away from SJRR time. I don't have time right now to read back through the thread to get up to speed on what's going on. Dang, I have an even scheduled for the 27th that is absolute commitment. Looks as though I might only be able to drop by for a short while on Sunday. Probably won't bother to dig out the '61.
"Art"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2015 at 10:51am
Art, I'll give you a call here to catch you up on with what's going on this year. Need to ask you a favor anyway. Don't worry about not dragging the 61 out. As always it will be good to see you and besides it's probably been awhile since you drove a 70's or 80's boat anyway.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2015 at 1:16pm
Tim put me on the list, just booked the Eagle Nest for 21 and 22..
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2015 at 1:19pm
Okay gang we are less than a month away from the annual gathering of CCFans down in Fla and seeing as how there is a small group of folks coming down this year I say we still do the cookout Saturday as mentioned. We can get the Grill from Parramores and drag over to where ever and grill out whatever you decide to bring. Or we could pass the hat and buy a bunch of steaks and shrimp and do those. Maybe some taters on the grill too. Something simple.. That will leave more time on the water for us all whether it be rafting up, or water sports. We'll just keep the original....The Plan is there is no Plan.... What cha think?

20th-22nd

Reid & Laurie
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut & Jackie Deen
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
The Godfather
JPASS

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
JPASS
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2015 at 1:41pm
Which Saturday are you referring to? I haven't finalized my travel plans for next month yet but as my company is sending me to Germany for the whole st Patrick's day holiday season I am pretty sure that entitles to go down to Florida for the whole rest of the month.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2015 at 3:01pm
As Radio would say........."Both!"
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2015 at 11:12am
What weekend is Mr. Ralph planning to attend?? I'm good for any cookout ideas the majority is for. Steak and shrimp always a favorite!
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2015 at 11:47am
I'm planning on being there. Might ride the bike down from Jacksonville on Sat & stay the night.
I'm good with whatever for chow but remember eatin' messes up your drinkin'
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 12:00pm
Finally got the greenlight from my schedule looking forward to being there Saturday March 28 night I'm bringing my new neighbor he's from Denmark (Lars) first time Ski Nautique owner!let me know what to bring . Thanks Dave
bigwavedave
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2015 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by mmfarmer1 mmfarmer1 wrote:

What weekend is Mr. Ralph planning to attend?? I'm good for any cookout ideas the majority is for. Steak and shrimp always a favorite!

Mike, I don't think Mr. Ralph will be there this year unless The Godfather talks to him. The Boat Dr was the point man on Mr. Ralph coming and since he apparently isn't coming then I would guess Mr. Ralph isn't either.

Because of the split weekends of this event and lower attendance this year, I personally am uncomfortable asking Mr. Ralph to come up and talk to maybe 12 people.

Andy glad to hear that you're coming but which weekend?

You too Dave!

Also I got a call from Joe C. He and Ellen sold their SN but still own the "other CC" which will be in the Dora show. Said that they wanted to come 'Hang with the Gang' on Sat afternoon Eve. Told him he was more than welcome...Once a Fan always a Fan!

20th-22nd

Reid & Laurie
Morfoot
Mars Boys
IAughtNaut & Jackie Deen
mmfarmer1
86Nautique454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
The Godfather
JPASS
JoeinNY (??)

27th-29th

ReidP
Morfoot
Smith Family
86Nautique 454
Pallmer & Lil Sue
JPASS
bigwavedave
waterdog
Joe C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
  Share Topic