NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 2:15pm
I LOVE that boat.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 2:25pm
It would be well worth your time Chris to get thru Atlanta that night,McDonough or Forsythe is good. Better get to work on that trailer it's on first though,whose wheels won't make it on those things that pass for roads in Illinois
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 2:30pm
Gary - I figure since we have 6 of them our chances are pretty high! That bill would hurt towing it thru Illinois tollways behind the RV tho

Still have some cleaning to do and get the boat running again before it goes back on the trailer. Hope to have everything ready Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 3:25pm
I could feel the warmth already

Since I will be a straggler and not arriving till the later part of the afternoon on Saturday, just let me know what your missing or needing and I could pick up. Will be leaving Macon Saturday morning heading towards the campgrounds or Les compounds.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 4:41pm
Chris, my dad is an hour south of atl, what day are you coming through? you could probably crash there and roll down together if the timing is right
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 6:57pm
Adam, we'll be in around 11pm the 19th.

Talked to Tim and the plan is to stay in the Walmart parking lot on exit 212. We're gonna leave early the morning of the 20th to Astor with Tim. Was hoping we could meet your dad somewhere down the road from there.

Are you riding down with him?
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

2 weeks?!

Time to get everything ready, get the boat running again and find all my ski gear! Zach came thru with a beautiful cover just in time for the River Run!

Oooooh...... Shinnyyyyyy, I love this boat so so so so so sooooo much.
1972 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2015 at 9:00pm
far as I know he's coming down the 19th. I'm rolling with Reid since he has my boat and all
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2015 at 2:04pm
As a first timer to SJRR, I'm curious as to the fuel situation near Parramore's for the boats?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2015 at 2:48pm
There are a couple of Marinas close by that sell non ethanol high octane fuel but its gonna cost ya. I usually bring two 5 gal cans and fill them and the boat up when I get off I-75. There are a couple gas stations in town so you can do it locally. It depends on what you wanna do.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2015 at 2:56pm
Fuel choices are endless. Food and other essentials, not so much, better pack that in with you. Dollar General is the biggest thing in town.
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2015 at 5:56pm
Ok. Thanks guys!Looking forward to it. I will be bringing pork ribs to do on the grill with my homemade bbq sauce and a couple side dishes.
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2015 at 10:11pm
Looks as if I will be pulling down on Thursday morning. Hope to land before 2.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2015 at 10:14pm
I plan on pulling down Thursday morning. Hope to land between 2 and 3.
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2015 at 8:52pm
I'll be checking in at Parramore's on Thursday around 2pm. Looking forward to a great weekend! 8 days and counting. We'll be trying Buck and Cats on Thursday night if there's any takers. If not , there's always cold beer at the Farmer's RV.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2015 at 9:03pm
Thanks for the invite. See you Thur. pm.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2015 at 1:35pm
Sounds good guys....Mars and I plan to be up before the rooster crows and caravan down on the 20th. If the weather holds according to the weather channel its gonna be picture perfect conditions with sunny skies and 80+ F temps......Bring on the River Ruckus!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2015 at 9:59pm
Gonna be fun !! See you guys soon.
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2015 at 10:41pm
I realize that the plan is to have no plan. However, I like to have an idea of what and who to expect. I know a lot of plans are still being finalized but SJRR part I is less than a week away. Hope to see a good turn out of "old" and "new" ccf buds.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2015 at 11:05pm
My "No-Plan" is that I have a commitment on both Saturday the 21st and on Saturday the 28th. The 21st involves helping a friend of mine handle his hydro in the CRA (Classic Raceboat Association) races at Tavares. He has 2 heats on Saturday and one on Sunday. I have begged off of the Sunday one. If any of you followed APBA in the '80s, you might recognize the Buckeye Kid. We'll be taking the boat to Tavares on Thursday the 18th or Friday the 19th. I'll probably do that early in the day and then run up to Parramore's and have a beer with whoever is there.

Sometime during the week of the 23rd I might show up for a day with the '61.

On the 28th I am committed to help operate an event at our gun club. Probably will come back to Parramore's Thursday the 25th and/or Sunday the 29th.

Sure wish I hadn't committed to those events, but never thought about SJRR when I did so.
"Art"
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 9:40am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

I realize that the plan is to have no plan. However, I like to have an idea of what and who to expect. I know a lot of plans are still being finalized but SJRR part I is less than a week away. Hope to see a good turn out of "old" and "new" ccf buds.

Smith family is booked for the 27th and 28th, but would like to get to see you and Adam and some of the others that are attending the first weekend. I may load up the boat and kids and come up Saturday the 21st, just for the day as Deb has to work.
Sunday the 22, we are going SKYDIVING over near Plant City-Tampa. This is what the Twins wanted for their 18th birthday, and weather has delayed it twice. 0900, they convinced me to join them.
I am just an hour or less south of Parramores, so if anyone needs any help or whatever, reach out. 321 246 8276 The weather has been stellar.
Js

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 12:23pm
looking forward to seeing both Art and Jerry's family on the first part of the SJRR, however briefly. If anyone else is still on the fence, come on down.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 1:30pm
One day I am going to make it to this event....
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 6:43pm
Good news - Zoe and Maddox made the trip and will be with us until Sunday Morning! Maddox is looking forward to driving all kinds of boats, flirting with the Smith girls and swimming at the Silver Glen Springs. Zoe and I are ready for any kind of weather above 32 degrees!

The RV and 01 are loaded up in our warehouse parking lot ready for dad to head south on Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 7:00pm
I was able too to shed the shorty suit today

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 7:02pm
Crisp, tell him Miss Feb. 2015 Will be there for him to drive. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Adam and I are in Fox Den.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 9:58pm
Don't forget to take some of these along
[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 10:25pm
I might make one of those for st pattys day
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 10:25pm
You guys are all heading the wrong way!!!!!!
I'm heading to Canada on the 22nd for a week of snow bliss
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

I was able too to shed the shorty suit today

It was gorgeous this whole weekend. Lake was 72 on Sat and 75 today.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic