NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6789>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 6:08pm
Morfoot is down in the keys...... Photographer has no internet access and is still on sabbatical.... Pics will be posted from part one and two when he returns to the mainland!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 11:47pm
I'm planning to come up on Friday morning and be there most of the day. If anyone is looking for parts-pieces that might be lurking in my garage, speak up now!
"Art"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 1:31am
Well it is intermission time for SJRR but instead of going to the lobby the gang decided to head for the Keys. Here they are at Molasses reef,about 6.5 miles out which is really not far. Kind of a cloudy day,thought at one time we might actually get wet

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 2:10am
stupid work, getting in the way of me hanging out in the keys...wish I could be there with you guys, drink a cold one for me! or a cold 12'er
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 2:57am
It snowed today here at my house we need some bikinis and boat shots !!!
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 8:54am
^^ + 1
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 9:42am
5 more days of lobster season. I'm pretty certain I won't get to make it out and only had lobster once this week. bring some back, I'll pay $15 a pound. Seriously, you're in the keys, there is NOTHING else to do.
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 9:49am
The keys look absolutely inviting and relaxing. I see a new trend developing. Would love to join you next year. May stop by the show on Sunday but working nights on the weekend has made it hard to do daytime activities.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 10:01am
Here are a couple of pic's from yesterday,sorry no babes in bikini's,spring breakers don't hang out this far-- but these
might help the weather blue's. Water temp is 80

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 10:53am
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

I'm planning to come up on Friday morning and be there most of the day. If anyone is looking for parts-pieces that might be lurking in my garage, speak up now!

Steering cable for 76? Maybe a MOrse shifter? Hmmm, what about an engine cradle?
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 1:02pm
Weather and water water look amazing Gary. I'm jealous.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

Weather and water water look amazing Gary. I'm jealous.

And the Shamrock!
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 1:38pm
I have a question, last year at the ACBS show, Correct Craft was the featured manufacturer and lakeside parking was reserved for CC's only. Since Chris Craft is the feature this year, does that mean only Chris's can park there? I looked at ACBS page, bout as useful as teats on a boar.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

Steering cable for 76? Maybe a MOrse shifter? Hmmm, what about an engine cradle?

Definitely no engine cradle. Too many different designs for different years and models. I think that's something that will need to be fabricated in the field. No steering cable either. The '76 used what is known as a 17 foot Morese Big T cable. Don't let anyone sell you the system that comes with the steering head attached. It won't work.

I do have enough bits-and-pieces of a Morse control to probably put one together. Are you wanting a whole new installation, or are you looking for fix a problem?
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

I have a question, last year at the ACBS show, Correct Craft was the featured manufacturer and lakeside parking was reserved for CC's only. Since Chris Craft is the feature this year, does that mean only Chris's can park there? I looked at ACBS page, bout as useful as teats on a boar.

I think we were grouped like that because Boat Doc requested it be that way. In years past, the feature boat has been scattered through the site. Sometimes there is a cluster of one brand at the west end of the boat ramp parking lot.
"Art"
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2015 at 6:03pm
I was in the Keys a couple of weeks ago and the house had a wifi connection that was about 4 times as fast as the on at home. It's very far from rural with no modern conveniences, it's like being in NYC when compared to Astor.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2015 at 11:42am
I bet the shammy like sucking in all that pretty clear water eh Gary?
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 4:23am
where the pics crew? Saturdays over let's see the action
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 9:41pm

Blackwater Inn, came upon this in the Mens Head?

Smith Family with Mr and Mrs Joe c, waiting on the others for dinner.

Connor at the wheel, Saturday, just turned back from Lake George, for the second time, Too windy!! COLD!
Rained on Friday, and turned cold on Saturday. Smith Family made the best of it with a trip to Shell island.
We had an awesome time, as usual. With the twins heading off to college, and Emily going to Europe next spring break, it may have been our last SJRR all together for quite awhile. It was good to see old friends and make some new ones!
Js
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 1:00am
great seeing the Smithfamily. Sorry we missed SJRR this year and a chance to talk to you guys. Always great to see your family together having fun.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 4:10pm
And the pictures are where???
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 5:20pm
Back in Iowa and finally getting to post some pictures. We had a great time hanging with River Ruckus part one. Wish we could have stayed around for this past weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone at some point later this year.

Not a bad sight at Paramores.

Gary and his Shrimp Boat.

Timbob in the 72 Mustang

Maddox chatting with Art, Les, Timbob and Reid. Those guys are a wealth of knowledge and it's always fun to hear their stories.

Reidp and his Classic.

Lake George was flat as a pancake.

Unfortunately the 01 went into "limp mode" on the way home from the glen. Adam was nice enough to accompany us home at 15mph. He did ski behind the boat a few hours before so I'm placing all blame on him. Ended up being something like a secondary oil sensor. We disconnected it and went skiing.

Lonely 01 Monday afternoon.
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 7:26pm
Chris time to get rid of that ugly duckling 01 SN.

With all those electrical problems it is just the start. I will take it off your hands but can wait for the new trailer. Having Adam in or behind the boat will affect the resale price though.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 4:52pm
What happened to the Boat Dr.?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by dochockey dochockey wrote:

What happened to the Boat Dr.?

Gators got him
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 5:35pm
They got his password too
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 7:11pm
Ha...ha

Do u know what his business website is?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 7:29pm
Www.mycorrectcraftparts.com is the most relevant one to website
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2015 at 8:50pm
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2015 at 8:36am
Hey Chris,
    I guess the window in the motorhome passed the interstate test?

I had a great time, even just for a day.            W/D   
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 6789>
  Share Topic