NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 15>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2015 at 11:08pm
You didn't miss anything last year Justin,it was not official so just a handfull of the diehards showed up. To those who didn't bother to come out,you missed it,the lake was glass smooth all weekend. Usually it's the weekend after July 4. Keep an eye out here for Mojo's info,you'll have a great time if you do come.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

To those who didn't bother to come out,you missed it,the lake was glass smooth all weekend.

hahahahahahaha....and I bet it was mid 80s all weekend!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 10:25am
GL Update:
CCFans, the dates remain as originally posted. The event will be the weekend of July 10-12... Organizers will be getting together in the next few days to lay out the plans for the weekend, but most likely (and basically due to the success and feedback from the 2013 reunion) we'll be leaning again towards the same type of set up...

And of course the water will be flat and the temps in the mid to high 80's !!!!

For those who haven't yet made an "official" CCFan reunion in GL, put in on the calendar and don't miss out. 2015 marks the 10th Reunion anniversay and promises not to dissapoint !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 11:20am
The 10th anniversary of CCF/GL will be next year.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Oh hell when did we start this madness..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

When you were much younger and could still remember such things.

July 2006

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

When you were much younger and could still remember such things.

July 2006

BKH

It was to long ago, you're right Brian !!! 9 years huh, seems like only yesterday you showed up in a surgical gown, drugged to the hilt hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 6:49pm
:) Yep. And I can still remember.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 6:59pm
P.S. I think this would be the 10th event in GreenLake, but I think you guys skipped one year.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2015 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

P.S. I think this would be the 10th event in GreenLake, but I think you guys skipped one year.

BKH

yeah this is the 10th year we've been going there but we actually skipped 2 "official" reunions along the way. The shirt we printed in 2013 said "7th Official" then we skipped last year so this is actually the "8th" Official" reunion.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 1:58am
Just an FYI that Hattie Sherwood Campground has different owners. What happen to Reggie?

"Kostas-
Thank you for your interest in staying at Hattie Sherwood Campground in Green Lake Wisconsin! Let me introduce myself. I, Amy Kramer, and Todd Tellock are the new campground managers at Hattie Sherwood. We do have site 18 available for camping July 10, 2015-July 11, 2015. One night's fee ($28) per site is required for deposit and a two-week notice is needed for any refund. Once we receive your deposit of $28 we will mail you a confirmation. Please send your deposit to Hattie Sherwood Campground 451 S. Lawson Drive Green Lake, WI 54941.

If no one is available in the campground office upon your check in, please fill out an envelope and place the remaining balance of your stay within the envelope. The envelope can then be deposited into the locked box. If you have any questions or concerns before or during your stay please feel free to contact us on our cell phone at 920-229-1828 or via email. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on July 10th!

Amy Kramer & Todd Tellock
Hattie Sherwood Campground Managers"
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 3:05am
I'm really hoping to make it cause my dad and I (or me atleast) haven't seen many other ski boats. I showed my dad videos of Trbenj's barefoot nautique and he was like "HOLY SH*T". It seems to be these reunions can sometimes be some people's greatest moments in life. Anyways, Hope to see you all there!
1972 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Chevy350 Chevy350 wrote:

I'm really hoping to make it cause my dad and I (or me atleast) haven't seen many other ski boats. I showed my dad videos of Trbenj's barefoot nautique and he was like "HOLY SH*T". It seems to be these reunions can sometimes be some people's greatest moments in life. Anyways, Hope to see you all there!

Justin,
Make it happen !! You've seen plenty of pics from previous years gatherings. These events are not only a way to see and experience multi generations of CC's, but its a chance for you to meet and mingle with some of the finest people, if not some of the best boat restorers one could ever meet. You won't be dissapointed..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2015 at 10:47am
Originally posted by OldSchoolBlue84 OldSchoolBlue84 wrote:

Just an FYI that Hattie Sherwood Campground has different owners. What happen to Reggie?

"Kostas-
Thank you for your interest in staying at Hattie Sherwood Campground in Green Lake Wisconsin! Let me introduce myself. I, Amy Kramer, and Todd Tellock are the new campground managers at Hattie Sherwood. We do have site 18 available for camping July 10, 2015-July 11, 2015. One night's fee ($28) per site is required for deposit and a two-week notice is needed for any refund. Once we receive your deposit of $28 we will mail you a confirmation. Please send your deposit to Hattie Sherwood Campground 451 S. Lawson Drive Green Lake, WI 54941.

If no one is available in the campground office upon your check in, please fill out an envelope and place the remaining balance of your stay within the envelope. The envelope can then be deposited into the locked box. If you have any questions or concerns before or during your stay please feel free to contact us on our cell phone at 920-229-1828 or via email. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on July 10th!

Amy Kramer & Todd Tellock
Hattie Sherwood Campground Managers"

Yeah, Most people don't know this but the Hattie Sherwood Campground is owned by the City of Green Lake. Reggie, just like these new managers, are just hired caretakers....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2015 at 1:14am
So what are my options for sleeping. Hotels, car, campground as stated up above, and ect. I wouldn't mind sleeping in the back seat of my dad's SUV . Or even in the boat. Just wanna get a heads up, all help appreciated.
1972 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2015 at 2:17pm

So what are my options for sleeping. Hotels, car, campground as stated up above, and ect. I wouldn't mind sleeping in the back seat of my dad's SUV . Or even in the boat. Just wanna get a heads up, all help appreciated.

There are plenty of hotels and B&B's in the town of Green Lake. There is also 2 campgrounds. I'd invite you to check out the chamber of commerce site for GL and look for accommodations. Everything will be listed..

Also, fo all: If you remember that scary "Bates Motel" on the end of my block that had sat empty for decades, well the ugly duck was basically torn to the studs and made into a really stunning B&B.. I'll get the contact information for anyone interested..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2015 at 10:02pm

There are plenty of hotels and B&B's in the town of Green Lake. There is also 2 campgrounds. I'd invite you to check out the chamber of commerce site for GL and look for accommodations. Everything will be listed..

Also, fo all: If you remember that scary "Bates Motel" on the end of my block that had sat empty for decades, well the ugly duck was basically torn to the studs and made into a really stunning B&B.. I'll get the contact information for anyone interested..

Moj'

All sounds good
1972 Mustang
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 5:09pm
Any Maddens in the house? Curious who booked 2 of my campsites! We usually function as the ccf overflow down there, hope whoever it is doesn't mind close quarters.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 5:13pm
Just wait till they wake up next to Hollywood sleeping in their tent.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 1:31pm
has to be someone from our group moving in on ya Tim.. No one in there right mind would knowingly reserve a spot down in the "pit" if they have seen your tent city down there in prior years, and arent from our group LMAO The smells alone coming from that area keep the wildlife out hahahaha

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 1:40pm
What are the latest on the dates...
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

What are the latest on the dates...

Date was etched in early last month Steve.. July 10-12.. Book-it !!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 2:30pm
Dave, do you know anything about the new managers?? Reggie pretty much let us do whatever we wanted like multiple tents on a site. Hopefully that does not change.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Dave, do you know anything about the new managers?? Reggie pretty much let us do whatever we wanted like multiple tents on a site. Hopefully that does not change.

Know nothing CQ.. These guys are just hired by the city.. I elect you as the official CCF spokesperson who should contact them and discuss what was allowed all these years.. Oops, maybe that's why she's not there anymore.... ???
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2015 at 2:48pm
Ha Looks like an extended stay is in order. I will plan to arrive July 2 and stay through 12 July. I will be staying at the in-laws cabin on Tuttle Lake but will plan on frequent visits to Green Lake on 9-12 July!
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 2:29am
The Weitekamp's are rollin' into town and staying in site #1. Not sure if the 5er is coming or if we are going old school and tenting it. Time will tell, but we will be there.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
pjpayleitner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpayleitner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2015 at 6:39pm
Any recommendation on what camp site #'s are better than others at Hattie Sherwood? Looking to make it up to GL for the first time!

Thx
Peter
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 10:01am

31-34 are on a hill so a bit uneven ground and the 17-24 sites are smaller then most. If you have a tower you will most likely need to fold it down to get under the bridge you pass from the campground launch to the lake.

We have site 27 this year
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 10:14am
Stealing Reid's site Quinner?

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2015 at 10:18am
Originally posted by pjpayleitner pjpayleitner wrote:

Any recommendation on what camp site #'s are better than others at Hattie Sherwood? Looking to make it up to GL for the first time!

Thx
Peter

Hi Peter,
Are you planning on tenting it, or do you have an RV of sorts? Then it narrows it down quite a bit. But if you are down in the lower loop near Quinner, there's plenty of "wildlife" down there to see and experience..

Look forward to meeting you this summer !!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 15>
  Share Topic