NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 15>
Author
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 2:42am
Sorry guys but looks like its most likely a no go for me .
1972 Mustang
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 1:42am
I will be there. Alan if you did not cancel I would take it as the wife thinks it might be easier with the kids in a hotel. BK sorry you will not make it. My 87 is done and I am trying to convince the new owner to bring I t up. Tim is there room for another tent ? I liked having the boat so close to the ramp.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Chevy350 Chevy350 wrote:

Sorry guys but looks like its most likely a no go for me .

Bummer, and after all that chatter.. Sounds like the old man just doesn't want to deal with it huh.. Ok, there's always another time...

Ok people, the organizing begins. Please start registering so we can get a overall look at the numbers so we can continue to plan...

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 9:42pm
Well, right now I may just talk my dad into going. We are watching YouTube videos. Just watching Larry's video of Alan's hurricane and he loves that boat and I said he can get a ride in it at green lake. Now I'm just gonna show him a bunch of videos of members on here's boats.
1972 Mustang
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 9:53pm
Here are some GL videos:

Pete's Atom

Joe's Rocket ship and trophy winning speed run

Shameless self promotion, my boring 98 Sport not at GL
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 10:03pm
I'm getting too excited. I hope I can go!
1972 Mustang
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 10:19pm
Reserved campsite #23.

See you guys there.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2015 at 9:55pm
My crew will be there for sure. (Thanks for the Heads up Moj' !)

This gives me something to plan for while trying to outlast yet another cold WI spring.

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2015 at 1:35pm
Just got off the phone with the Lakeside Motel, they still have rooms if anyone is looking.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2015 at 4:52pm
Gary
Have you signed-up yet?

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2015 at 5:43pm
Not yet Steve but we do have a room at the Lakeview. Most likely bring the 95.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2015 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Not yet Steve but we do have a room at the Lakeview. Most likely bring the 95.

Don't forget Quinner's tool box!!!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2015 at 5:28pm
OK, lets get your butts in gear already. We have only 2 months till GL 15'. In order for us to plan and budget for the reunion fanfair, we need to know how many people to plan for and to collect from....
Please do us a HUGE favor and Get Registered, so we don't have heart attacks come 4th of July........
Thanks Much,

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2015 at 6:11pm
Still don't know if I'm Actually gonna go or not. Hopefully I can see all of you there!
1972 Mustang
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2015 at 10:01pm
Looks like there could be a lower turnout for some reason. People can not be so busy as not to sign up!!
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2015 at 11:36pm
Game time decision for the Hughes clan, lots of irons in the fire in this stage of our lives. This stuff was easy to do in our 20's, probably will be easy to do in our late 40's/50's, but in this crazy "mid-life" stage we have a lot competing for our attention these days, from all angles.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2015 at 12:34am
My dad was talking to me about Green Lake and he said how he read it and said there seems to be a low turnout and there won't be a lot of boats/people there. He said next year we can go up with my 2 uncles since they bought our 1969 ski nautique off of us and that it will be ready next year. If my uncles have it ready before green lake, I'm fighting for us to go. I told him instead of me having a graduation party, I can save us money and me and him go to green lake. I'm not giving up without a fight.
1972 Mustang
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2015 at 1:15am
Don't go by that Justin it's too early yet,last thing on people's minds with the weather being like it has been. Green Lake reunion does not happen every year either,Dave,Alan and Steve put a lot of work and their time into this so every year thing is really hard on them. Keep working on him
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2015 at 4:55pm

My dad was talking to me about Green Lake and he said how he read it and said there seems to be a low turnout and there won't be a lot of boats/people there. He said next year we can go up with my 2 uncles since they bought our 1969 ski nautique off of us and that it will be ready next year. If my uncles have it ready before green lake, I'm fighting for us to go. I told him instead of me having a graduation party, I can save us money and me and him go to green lake. I'm not giving up without a fight.

Keep Fighting!. If you could only see the number of rooms and camp sites reserved by CCFans right now, that number is far above the registration for the event. It always happens this way. I reserved my camp awhile back. To help you with your dad I just jumped off the fence and paid my registration fee adding 1 boat and two attendees. I challenge more of the lurkers out there to do the same. Big registration numbers generate more registrations. Lets make this huge!! Is it July yet??? I can't wait.

Also, next year is an off year as an official event so numbers will likely be small. THIS IS THE YEAR TO GO!!!!!!

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 12:56am
Great news, green lake looks like a 90% yes for me. It's all up to my uncles to finish the boat before 4th of July. If they do, we go. If not, we don't go. I belive they will finish because they are taking it very seriously of getting it all fixed up. The plan would be Friday night, we sleep at my uncles house and super early Saturday morning, we head to green lake since he doesn't live that far from it. We would spend the night out there Saturday night, then Sunday I don't know what the plan is. Probably go on the water for a bit, then maybe head back to my uncles house. Hope and can't wait to see you all there!
1972 Mustang
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 11:20am
That's great news! You guys won't be disappointed. Like others have said, the registration is always slow to get going. I haven't registered yet because I recently sold my SNOB and am currently boatless. That should change this weekend though, as I have a road trip planned to pick up a different one. As soon as I get it home, we'll be registering for four people and a boat. I've only missed one so far, and it was "unofficial".   You won't regret it!!

Rob
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 2:24pm

Great news, green lake looks like a 90% yes for me. It's all up to my uncles to finish the boat before 4th of July. If they do, we go. If not, we don't go. I belive they will finish because they are taking it very seriously of getting it all fixed up. The plan would be Friday night, we sleep at my uncles house and super early Saturday morning, we head to green lake since he doesn't live that far from it. We would spend the night out there Saturday night, then Sunday I don't know what the plan is. Probably go on the water for a bit, then maybe head back to my uncles house. Hope and can't wait to see you all there!

Justin,
There's no bigger, no better place to be to see and experience all years of Correct Crafts than in GL this summer. There has never been a year (we've been doing this since 06') where we've had less than 30 boats in attendance other than the very first mini...

The reason registration goes slow is because many boat owners don't know exactly how many guests they will bring so they wait, that and general laziness, which we've come to know, expect and love

Anyway, we know that most hotel rooms and camp sites have been reserved in the immediate downtown area of Green Lake (not that there's plenty other places to stay in the area)...

Now use that tenacious energy of your to explain to the family and get a boat ready to tow over the the big lake !!! We should see 30-40 boats if not more this year...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

.We should see 30-40 boats if not more this year...

Moj'

Woah..... that's a lot of boats. The most amount of in boards that I've been around was 3-4. Also, who has a boom? Barefooting is a must to learn for me. I'm gonna try to learn before but if not, I want to leave green lake knowing I did it.
1972 Mustang
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 10:32pm

Also, who has a boom? Barefooting is a must to learn for me. I'm gonna try to learn before but if not, I want to leave green lake knowing I did it.

I'll have a boom. There will be plenty of others, and plenty of experienced footers willing to teach. Just have to get out early for good water.

Here's from a few years ago. Overmyhead's son Austin on the boom learning for the first time. Overmyhead filming, Joel (m3fan) instructing, and myself driving the 97 SNOB
Austin Green Lake BF 1st attempt

Rob
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2015 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Also, who has a boom? Barefooting is a must to learn for me. I'm gonna try to learn before but if not, I want to leave green lake knowing I did it.

I'll have a boom. There will be plenty of others, and plenty of experienced footers willing to teach. Just have to get out early for good water.

Here's from a few years ago. Overmyhead's son Austin on the boom learning for the first time. Overmyhead filming, Joel (m3fan) instructing, and myself driving the 97 SNOB
Austin Green Lake BF 1st attempt

Rob

Well, looks like I'll be learning to barefoot .
1972 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2015 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

OK, lets get your butts in gear already. We have only 2 months till GL 15'. In order for us to plan and budget for the reunion fanfair, we need to know how many people to plan for and to collect from....
Please do us a HUGE favor and Get Registered, so we don't have heart attacks come 4th of July........
Thanks Much,

Moj'

**************Bump****************
Guys, we've got basically a month before we know what we are going to be able to afford ourselves as far as the dinners, tents and yes even beer...

Please Register !!!!

Thanks
Dave
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2015 at 9:06pm
Dave
HOPE NOT, but you may have to make a cutoff date.
Guys, do Dave and crew a favor and register if you are going to appear. We all know these events take a lot of time and effort to plan. They do not happen over nite.

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2015 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Behl Behl wrote:

Dave
HOPE NOT, but you may have to make a cutoff date.
Guys, do Dave and crew a favor and register if you are going to appear. We all know these events take a lot of time and effort to plan. They do not happen over nite.

Steve

Steve,
yes, we basically need to know whats what about a month before, so mid June will be it.

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2015 at 11:06pm
Who does everyone want to see at Green Lake?

Calling (out) DavidG. No boat is no excuse!

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2015 at 12:18pm
Booked 19 and 21 and offered the people down in the pit Cash and 2 Spots elsewhere for the ones Tim did not get.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic