NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Malibu question sorry guys

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
lcgordon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malibu question sorry guys
    Posted: October-08-2014 at 2:30am
I cannot find it online at all and I am a member on here and did not wanna make an account on a Malibu forum just to ask one question so here it is. What is the difference between the Malibu skier and the Malibu Echelon. I know someone on here should know. Im wanting a ski boat someday and am trying to do as much research as I can and cannot figure out the difference.
Thanks and sorry for the off brand question
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2014 at 9:53am
The Echelon is a newer model than the Skier. It came out in the early to mid 90's IIRC. The Skier was their 1st tournament boat that became Malibu's entry level boat once the Echelon came out. Malibu went all composite around 93-94, so older Skiers have wood construction.
lcgordon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcgordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2014 at 5:04pm
thanks for the help I looked for like 45 min online and could not find anything. still think I would rather have a 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic