Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Link in signature...how to convert URL?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Link in signature...how to convert URL?
    Posted: April-29-2006 at 10:34pm
Got the photo in photobucket...can paste it but am technically challenged when trying to create a link and convert the name...HELP
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2006 at 10:54pm
How 'bout this...test
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 12:41am
Just testing the new photobucket acct.

[URL=http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/bkhallpass/BsBoat009.jpg]

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 12:42am
This time for sure. This is the boat, this weekend. First time back in the water. BKH

Livin' the Dream

Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 7:54am
Nice boat, I wouldn't leave it drifting in the water if it was mine, just kidding.
Tim D
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 8:13am
Brian, That's a great looking boat, If that's your backyard I'm really getting jealous.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 10:00am
Yes, that's the back yard. We kinda like it too. Wife is standing on the dock taking the photo about 15 feet away. The view you see is the view from our bedroom. BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 11:26am
You're killin me Man, the view out my back window is mostly corn fields

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 6:53pm
Brian: Cool lookin' boat. Great lookin' place to live. My only complaint is why aren't you taking the pic with the lovely Mrs. in the boat???

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 7:26pm
Yes, the boat is nice. But your back yard is...Wow! Where in Cal. do you live?
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 10:11pm
Thanks guys.

Tim, Always wanted one of those cool pics like in the magazines. I'm in the boat as the next pic shows.

Scott, Discovery Bay, California. Not the big mansions you see on the lakes in Georgia and Tennesee, but not bad for CA.

JBear, no pictures of Mrs. bkhallpass in the boat, but just for you. Now, where's the pics of Mrs. JBear? BKH

Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 10:45pm
Brian: Very nice. Thanks! I will have to dig up a few of Mrs. JBear. Mrs. BKH must be a good sport. Mrs. JBear will kill me if I put pics of her on here.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 10:57pm
Brian

You are Livin' the dream....my dream!
Great picture of your wife standing next to your boat.
Discovery Bay is close to Frisco right? 50-60 miles?
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 11:25pm
Scott,

My wife says thank you. She's sitting here laughing at all this.

We call it San Francisco out here , but yes, Discovery Bay is about 65 miles from SF, 40 miles from Oakland, and 20 miles from Stockton. It's a pretty good time. Look me up if you head out west. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 11:57pm
I didn't know saying Frisco was a bad thing to say. I don't really say" Frisco" when I'm talking about the city. It's just faster typing with one finger.
We try to visit Cal. every couple years and San Francisco area is our favorite. Love the food out there!Thanks for the invite..sure will.
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 12:04am
I don't know that it's a bad thing. It's just a thing. You just won't find a native that calls it "Frisco." As they say, you wouldn't call your mother a moth, or your country a . . . well, you get the idea. Do look us up. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 12:10am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

I don't know that it's a bad thing. It's just a thing. You just won't find a native that calls it "Frisco." As they say, you wouldn't call your mother a moth, or your country a . . . well, you get the idea. Do look us up. BKH

LOL... And woke up the wife
Scott
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 9:01am
BKH,
Nice Rig's and digs !!!!

Moj'
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 10:10pm
Mojo: What a great way you have of putting things!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2006 at 8:36am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Mojo: What a great way you have of putting things!

john

Hey John, when it's that simple, why say more right LOL.. Besides, usually when I do say more, I end up in the "Dog House"
Moj'
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic