NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 DV Trailer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 DV Trailer
    Posted: April-30-2006 at 11:17am
Might someone have the blueprints or frame and bunk dimensions for an DV4 cc trailer    thanks     advsouthwind
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream
MarkSN82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkSN82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2006 at 7:25am
I bought a new trailer in 2005 for my 82 Ski Natique from Trail-Rite in Santa Ana. They don't sell direct, so you would have to call them up and find a dealer by you. It's very nice tandeum axle, disc brakes. I had to do the up grades as I was traveling 400 miles to Lake Mead. I also got a sparetire with dropdown mount, prpop guard, swing tongue.

Set down $3,977.34 I know it's an investment, but I know my boat is going to make it to the lake with me. I could take some photos of it for you - with the boat of the trailer on Mother's Day weekend. Take a messurement here our there.

I am 30 miles North of Dallas.

Let me know how I could help.

md4family@sbcglobal.net

Mark
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2006 at 6:37pm
Try trailmaster...

www.trailmastertrailers.com

manufactured right down the street from me, and I just ordered one today for my 97 SNOB.

2800 out the door..tandem axle, led's, swing tongue, chrome wheels, spare, diamond plating, etc, etc.

They get great reviews from everyone I talk to, and you can't beat the price!
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2006 at 10:20pm
Thanks for the info i already own a trailer, ez loader all roller and im thinking about converting it to a bunk style if i can find some dimensions, i have an idea on how i want to do it but just looking for more info if available
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic