NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holley 250R-123AA Injectors for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holley 250R-123AA Injectors for Sale
    Posted: November-09-2014 at 3:04am
Like the title says, I've got 3 injectors for sale. Details:

Holley 250R-123AA injectors
Came off a 1994 SNOB with throttle-body EFI and Pro-Tech ignition.

I'm retro-fitting my engine back to carburetor. The throttle-body has a 4 injector pod, but one of the injectors failed. 3 injectors I'm selling have been cleaned and tested by a local fuel injection shop. The 3 "good" injectors were given a 100% status by the fuel injection shop.

Don't have a price in mind yet, but if you are interested, send me a message and we'll talk.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
jjaramz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaramz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 9:35pm
Hi JQ, I was wondering how much you would sell the injectors for?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2015 at 2:39am
Asking $50 each. I'll pay shipping to 48 contiguous US states.

JQ
Current

Previous

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
jjaramz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaramz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2015 at 3:23pm
That sounds good to me. Do you have paypal? If not I can send a money order. Just let me know. Thanks! John Ramsey
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2015 at 10:10am
SOLD
Current

Previous

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2015 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Jonny Quest Jonny Quest wrote:

The throttle-body has a 4 injector pod, but one of the injectors failed. JQ

Rob,
I'm curious. Weren't you using the Lucas fuel treatment?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2015 at 2:49am
Yes, I used (and still use) the Lucas Fuel Treatment. IMO it is great stuff. Each fill-up gets a dose of Sta-Bil Marine Ethanol treatment and Lucas Fuel Treatment. My wife drives a Chev Suburban with the 5700 Vortec engine. I've run the Lucas experiment on long road-trips and family vacations. Using Lucas Fuel Treatment increased our average fuel mileage by just under 2 miles per gallon. I used to think that the Lucas propaganda was just smoke-and-mirrors, but that stuff works.

I readily admit that I'm no fuel injection expert and I don't know the reason that the one injector failed. The boat is 20 years old I am the 3rd owner of this boat. The previous owner performed little or no preventative maintenance in his 10 years of ownership. His "PM" consisted of an annual oil change and adding gas to the tank.

My best guess is that the only preventative maintenance attention paid to the fuel system has come from me. Quite frankly, I'm not at all surprised that one injector failed. The fact that another injector did not fail is a tribute to Holley and gasoline additives. No way to prove this, but it's my belief that regular use of a quality fuel treatment would have prolonged the life of the throttle-body system.

Current

Previous

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
sandro.zaal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandro.zaal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2016 at 8:34am
Hi

Do you still have those injectors..?
Tahoe_MB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tahoe_MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2016 at 1:22am
Injectors in my July 18, 2016 post are still available:. Post is titled:: TBI pod and 250R-123AA B2 style Injectors
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandro.zaal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2019 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Tahoe_MB Tahoe_MB wrote:

Injectors in my July 18, 2016 post are still available:. Post is titled:: TBI pod and 250R-123AA B2 style Injectors

I still need 2 of these injectors. Are they still available..?
Tahoe_MB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tahoe_MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2019 at 2:30pm
Yes, I still have them.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2019 at 9:28am
WOW 3 year old post, they're still available AND he answered in just a day
That right there is luck!!!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2019 at 10:01am
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

WOW 3 year old post, they're still available AND he answered in just a day
That right there is luck!!!

And..............Sandro asked about them 3 years ago and Tahoe MB said he had them 3 years ago.

Maybe this time they'll get together on this.
Tahoe_MB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tahoe_MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2019 at 3:39pm
I have two pods.

One that came out of my boat 3 years ago. At that time 1 of the injectors was not squirting. I went with the Holley POD upgrade and 4 new style injectors.

The other came with a Protec setup I bought off a guy whom said he told me he had an injector that failed and he went the distributor+carb route. I bought his setup for spare parts before the the site discovered you can use a d DUI with a the EFI TBI.

I would like to get $200 for the two pods which should yield a minimum of a full POD,
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandro.zaal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2019 at 11:13am
The thing is, when two of 4 of my injectors suddenly died 2 years ago, I was looking for replacement, when the guys from PCM advised to go for latest solution, which was changing all 4 injectors and a pod.
Ive changed them, but we had some ignition issues still. Neverending story.!
I've wasted so much time to make it work. The boat supposed to be a towboat for the kids waterski club, but she failed or we failed buying it. Im just helping the school to make it work. Thats why it took so long :))))) Anyways, thaks guys.! Chin up and keeping on.!
Tahoe_MB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tahoe_MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2019 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Tahoe_MB Tahoe_MB wrote:

I have two pods.

One that came out of my boat 3 years ago. At that time 1 of the injectors was not squirting. I went with the Holley POD upgrade and 4 new style injectors.

The other came with a Protec setup I bought off a guy whom said he told me he had an injector that failed and he went the distributor+carb route. I bought his setup for spare parts before the the site discovered you can use a d DUI with a the EFI TBI.

I would like to get $200 for the two pods which should yield a minimum of a full POD,

SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic