NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atlanta Ales!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atlanta Ales!
    Posted: January-06-2017 at 8:14pm
We are in.
Thursday night
Come on Spring!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 1:11pm
Winter is here and it's been a couple months since we've seen one another. It's time for a crew meeting. The Atlanta Boat Show starts next Thursday 1-12-2017 and I plan on going on opening day. Whose going to the show and to Taco Mac afterwards?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2016 at 11:06am
Yea, traffic was terrible yesterday afternoon.
Was looking forward to meeting you Chris. And missed seeing Morfoot too!
Robin and I went out to dinner here in Alpharetta and had a nice evening..... close to home.
Looking forward to Spring!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2016 at 8:09am
It's amazing what a little rain mixed in with some unexpected sleet and snow will do to this city. What a fiasco yesterday. What normally takes 35 mins to get home took 2+ hours. Google maps had the entire interstate system around town marked red and accidents everywhere. These idiots down here REFUSE to slow down in inclement weather and then wonder why they total their cars. Wasn't worth getting back out in that mess.

Sorry we missed you Chris, we'll toss down a few at the Ruckus.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2016 at 12:36am
Missed you guys tonight. Currently running up a tab at the hotel bar and pretending to work. Will have to catch up at the SJRR in a few weeks.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2016 at 9:33am
Pretty sure I can make that happen.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2016 at 6:26pm
Don't you just love spur of the moment Ales?......... Our very own Storm34 texted me today to let me know he was in Hotlanta for a few days to do a show at the Atlanta Airport Renaissance and wanted to get together for a beer. Told him I'd toss something up here so on a quick notice........Whose up for an Atlanta Ale with Chris and I either tomorrow or Thursday sometime after 6:00pm somewhere in town?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 10:57pm
Just added to the bucket list.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 10:46pm
especially at 40+
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 7:27pm
You are welcome HW.
Just brought it in the house. Have it sitting in my office.
Cadillac is right......that is a big ski!
Ought to ride great.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 6:00pm
CCF strikes again! Thanks a lot sporto! Y'all should go for a wake special ride before passing it on. It's the Cadillac of slalom skis.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 5:30pm
Hollywood,
Picked up your ski today. It looks good!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 8:26pm
Hollywood, I can pick it up for you.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 6:34pm
damn, 30 bucks for a wake special...nice find.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 6:18pm
NO
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 6:06pm
Can anyone pick up a ski in Buckhead for me?
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/spo/5390842398.html
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 11:30pm
Come on down Bill!
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 9:49pm
Ya know.....I think I was at the last Atlanta ales party and had a blast.......maybe I should come down again!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 8:15pm
We are planning on being there!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2016 at 2:49pm
Fred and any other local yocals in the area..... Looks like Nautiquehunter and I will be doing the Atlanta Boat show on Thursday the 14th.... After doing the show we usually head over to Taco Mac @ CNN center for eats and a couple beers. Any takers for the show on a school night? JimSport????
FredWSauer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredWSauer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2015 at 7:43am
A fella has to LOOK very close at the posted date for this conversation! I am thinking of tossing my hat in the ring and making the trip to see some boats, get some warm(er) weather, and maybe meet a CCFAN or three.

DATES & HOURS
January 14–17, 2016
Thursday     11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday           11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday      10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday        10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- FWS
1993 Ski Nautique
1978 Glastron T-160
1994 Weeres Pontoon - Wife's Boat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2015 at 8:38am
Might be able to get a pass (and escape from Christmas decorating) from the wife for a couple hours.
At least Lanier won't be crowded Saturday! Probably find some smooth water for TimBob's Santa Ski Run
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2015 at 9:34am
They no longer allow me to rent a car anywhere near water. I can't even drive in states that have lakes!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2015 at 1:16am
Originally posted by fanofccfan fanofccfan wrote:

I am in! I hope I can convince my better half as well. Looking forward to it.

Hang on to those RENTAL CAR KEYS and do not drop them in the lake!!!!!!!!!!    
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2015 at 10:17pm
I am in! I hope I can convince my better half as well. Looking forward to it.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2015 at 1:14pm
Hey y'all......Seems that fanofccfan is flying in for a long weekend and wants some water time on Lanier for a few hours. The original plan was to take he and his beautiful bride out for a cruise in Kermit but he is down for some repair. Gonna drag Miss Scarlett up for a "Christmas Cruise" around the lake. Sunny and 59'F so we might just have to bust out a ski for a 'Santa Slalom Run'! Plan is to meet Bill over in the Bald Ridge area as he has plans later in the afternoon in Alpharetta...... Whose in?
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2015 at 1:38pm
Dang, gona miss it this time
I DTW for work
1994 Sport Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2015 at 1:37pm
My current plan is to meet up with Mike at his place hopefully by 3:30 - if any one else is out and about give us a shout - 315 567 1273
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 11:05pm
Joe the best place to stay in Flowery Branch is at the Hunter Bed , breakfast,lunch and dinner. Give me a call and we can get some water time in.

Mike Hunter 678-227-8833
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2015 at 5:11pm
Nevermind. I saw it posted above. I'm in Dunwoody this week and the last week of July but not next week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic