NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atlanta Ales!

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atlanta Ales!
    Posted: November-10-2014 at 4:20pm
Okay so there is the original Chicago Beers, then a Pittsburgh so it's about time we started an Atlanta Ales.

IAughtNaught is in town for a few days and he and I are getting together Wednesday for a few 's. He is staying in the Druid Hills area so it'll be somewheres around there. No place or time set yet so I'm tossing it up here for CCFans in the area to get together.

Who's in?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 4:51pm
Come on now TimBob, You guys need to come up with original names, like:

Atlanta Ales
Pittsburg Pints

Chicago owns "Beers"

LOL, have fun!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 4:58pm
you've got a good point CQ...... consider it done!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 4:58pm
Speaking of "Chicago beers", it's past Halloween so what about a date and place for a gathering?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 5:20pm
Next Week Pete, lets do it. Just throw something out there that you'll be able to get too and we'll make it happen.. Thur is bad for me

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 7:23pm
one post threadjack...that's surprisingly sudden, even for you CQ
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2014 at 9:18pm
Should be able to make it Wednesday night. No boat!
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 10:20am
Unless I get canned today (and there is a destinct possibility), I'm heading to Mexioc for work this PM and will not be there
1994 Sport Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 11:05am
Sebastian, don't like the sound of that! Hope all works out.
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 4:56pm
Well, on the way to Mexico now...
So good that all worked out at work, bad since I don't get to hang out with ya'll
1994 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2014 at 6:46pm
Okay so it looks like it's just us 3 guys so I say we hit 'Twin Peaks' in Buckhead. It's a sports bar comparable to Hooters only better and the waitresses are dressed like Lumberjacks but since we're in Hotlanta they're dressed more like .....Daisy Duke!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2014 at 3:14pm
Atlanta Ales-hereafter known as 3 creeps ogling young girls with daddy issues.

http://www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 10:11am
Great time guys... you know you were in there a long time when took the ticket at the parking garage to enter but it was so late when you called it a night the attendant left that you parked for free. Well, at least one of us scored a phone # and it wasn't the married guy!    
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 10:52am
PLEASE don't tell me IAughtNaut's so called patented line worked on some poor waitress!! "There's something missing from the check....."
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 10:56am
Ohhhhh it worked..... he sent the picture to me with her # on the receipt in her handwriting. Proof that it happened.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 11:18am
I think there are a hand full of us (including you Tim) that can verify that the supposed "never fail" line does not always work. DB Hooters 2012.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 12:58pm
60% of the time it works every time

I never claimed it was foolproof, but I'll take 2 out of 3
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 1:06pm
It worked last night. Saw picture proof. Just hope that phone number on that receipt is actually her number!
Had a great time with Morfoot and IAughtNaut last night.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 1:07pm
It's a darn good thing Adam is in Cleveland cause everytime I hang with him there is always a Deen story in the making. If he lived any closer I could have a best selling novel on my hands of the adventures that happen when we crack open that first beer!
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 1:36pm
I think he used black panther to attract her.
It's banned in Europe and has real pieces of panther in it
1994 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 1:39pm
that wasn't even that good of a story last night...3 guys had some drinks, a pretty girl delivered them, she was powerless to resist an expertly crafted line. she is all kinds of crazy though, we dug deep into the crazy last night...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 1:49pm
must be winter time on ccfan
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 2:09pm
Too funny guys.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 2:16pm
I shouldn't have to come in here to request some naughty pictures from Adam of this waitress. Enough of you know my number. Come on with it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 3:22pm
it's funny, we told her we wanted to get a picture with her and some of her fellow...co-workers, and she was like, lemme get this table and I'll go grab some... but while she was gone Timbob and Jimbob got anxious and bailed. we knew somebody was gonna want pics. missed it by this much
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

while she was gone Timbob got anxious and bailed.

There must of not been any ladies working there named Kim.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 5:24pm
Donald.....dude that is just wrong! True....but wrong;
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Timbob and Jimbob

Now thats funny!!!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2014 at 9:07pm
So...if I follow this correctly, there was a JimBob and a TimBob but no KimBob?
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2014 at 10:37am
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

So...if I follow this correctly, there was a JimBob and a TimBob but no KimBob?

Actually she is out there somewhere......
There has been a KimiBob and a KimBob and several CCFans have met both!

Changing the subject though.....The Atlanta Boat Show starts next Thursday. Mike,Gail and I usually go on the first day of the show. Jim, Robin, Sebastian, and Natashia joined us last year so whose interested in going next week and for an Atlanta Ale?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic