NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who’s going to San Antonio reunion?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who’s going to San Antonio reunion?
    Posted: May-01-2006 at 11:26am
As the t*tle says, who is planning on going to the San Antonio (Sea World) reunion? If you are going, are you bringing your boat. I sure would like to put boat to faces...err, names.
Floatmyboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floatmyboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 1:27pm
I am going but not sure about the boat
75% of the earth is water
Spend 3/4 of your time on the Water
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 9:16am
Well, I am glad at least one other person from this board will be there. If this is your first time, I highly recommend taking your boat because:

1) You get a premium parking spot.
2) You get an extra raffle ticket that has about an 80% win rate. as compared to the 1% or less win rate of the standard ticket. I am taking an educated guess on the percentages, but you get the idea.
3) You get to show off your ride.
4) You get to burn more fossil fuel which puts more money in the pockets of the oil companies and the stock holders.
5) You get the pleasure (or stress) of towing your boat many miles.

I see you are new to the board, welcome! Do you have your boat in the diaries yet?
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 12:11pm
I got a card for it in the mail, but misplaced it (I was actually wondering how I got on that mailing list...registration? skidim?). I found it on the web @ nawteek.com but that site is seriously missing information. Like um, the date?
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 12:27pm
The San Antonio reunion is 6/10/06. You can print a registration from here:

Reunions
Floatmyboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floatmyboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 1:01pm
I dont have pictures of my boat in the diaries because I dont have any good pics. But it is a 1989 Yellow 2001.
75% of the earth is water
Spend 3/4 of your time on the Water
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 2:00pm
Hmmm. That sounds like a fun deal. I didn't know anything about it. I'm only 40 miles away. I'll talk to the wife (the keeper of the schedule).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic