NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orlando Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2006 at 11:24pm
I ain't all that popular really. Mr. Berry has to many rules for order and quiet and demands to much respect, something alot of these kids are not to familar with. Besides they think I am some kinda "hippy" left over form the 70's. But thats ok, my job is to get them back and forth safe and quick and that's what I do.

john

PS: what are ya "tearing up" this week?
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2006 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

We will get the boat friday as soon as I get off the bus...get her home to detail and wash the truck....

john

Hey jbear!
I thought you'd have a trailer hitch on that bus by now! Would save a lot of time......youd be popular with the kids also!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2006 at 10:33pm
I can't believe that no one from here is goin' but us..............I want to get there as soon as they open.......I think we got there at 9am last year....Wanna meet up on 27 just before ya get on I-4?.......about 8am?...We will get the boat friday as soon as I get off the bus...get her home to detail and wash the truck....Gonna be a cool time...The way I counted the days I thought you would be on duty...cool that ya took off...Lee (sp?) and your son going too?...Sorry this got so long, should'a just e-mailed ya direct...Did ya find the trailer ok?...Thanks again..Great to be back on the road.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2006 at 10:18pm
Is nobody from this site going to the reunion. By the way Jbear I took off Saturday so I can attend the party. What time are we going over.
Martinique87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2006 at 9:59pm
I was planning on being there and meeting the some of the gang from CCFan but a business trip got extended so will have to wait until next year.

Tim
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 9:53pm
Heath; It is held at SeaWorld of Orlando...next weekend...May 13th.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2006 at 8:57am
So exactly where is the Orlando reunion going to be??
Heath
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 9:19pm
    Next year I hope!! You better still have the 80!! Dont trade it in unless its to me!!

Jeff...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2006 at 6:49pm
I'll jump in the way DavidF did for the Texas guys. Who is planning on attending the Orlando Reunion on May 13th?

Would be cool to put faces with names and maybe we can get some pics for Keith to post.

I will be there with the '80 which I hope some of you guys have seen in my diary so stop on by if you are there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic