NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orlando Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2006 at 8:55pm
Chris: Got it, next tuesday. Got my phone numbers still? You goin' to Tampa/St.Pete?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 9:28am
John I've got your cell still and where in St. Pete, over by the Tyrone mall
Dixielegger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dixielegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 9:54pm
Hey jbear..Did you get any "ooohs" and "Ahhhs" at the reunion? You know I miss her. Got your email. I'll reply soon.

'97 SN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 10:08pm
Rick: I am sitting here at the computer and your message just came thru. Great to hear from ya. So you did get my e-mail! Well....I won second this year. Lots of nice boats there and I did not expect to win anything as I had won 1st place last year. But Patti said I would win and she was right. I guess the '80 is a favorite of the judges. So Yes....I di get lots of oooohhhhhs and aaahhhsss just like you knew I would.

E-mail me more and you promised some pics of the new boat. Well not really new anymore. Anyhow, thanks, it was great to hear from the Dixielegger.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 9:46am
post some pics Mr. Bear!!
Life is Good.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 10:25am
jbear,
2nd place?....Just think.... IF you would got the sand paper out and worked on the hull?!!??
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 10:47pm
82: Took pics, I just gotta figure out how to post.

Steve: I might have won again if I could get up the courage to get out the sandpaper. Everytime I am trying to get up the courage I just refer to Alan's (AKA magicman's) beautiful job. He evn e-mailed me the graphics program. All I gotta do is the sanding and buffing!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 11:08pm
    Jbear, do I get first dibs on that awesome 80????

What a post!!!

Jeff...
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 11:14pm
hey john ,ill bet my dad's 80 would give you some compet*tion,you know how clean it still is,i think around 650/700 original hours ,check out my new project in the diaries section 1970 correct craft swinger,bye for now ,dan monahan in ohio,hope to get the cycles out this weekend if it stops raining,hello to patti as well.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic