Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Hartwell SC 2015 reunion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Capn Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capn Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Hartwell SC 2015 reunion
    Posted: December-07-2014 at 10:41am
Being new to this site I am not aware of a reunion held on our lake Hartwell in South Carolina and Georgia. I know there is a boat show at one of the Georgia marinas but it is not Correct Craft Specific. I would be interested in hosting one if one is not already set up. Please advise. July or August is hot and the water is cool.
Capn Dan
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 1:23pm
Hi Dan,

and welcome to the site. So you know, rule no 1 is post pics (especially during the cold season) of your boat!
We have regular mini reunions on lake lanier and sure would like to drive up to lake hartwell.
1994 Sport Nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2014 at 2:46pm
also, pay attention to the reunions page for the next few months, white lake will probably be the closest to you and it's a good time, I highly recommend the trip
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2014 at 1:04am
The ACBS Classic Boat Show has been held at Hartwell Marina for years, might be a good time to check it out.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2014 at 10:29am
Make it a weekend event that will draw people further out . A central base location is best a nice campground on the water of park. Check out Greenlake reunions they have been doing it there for years and have it set up great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic