NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Putting Pictures on Cc

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
steve a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Putting Pictures on Cc
    Posted: December-18-2014 at 1:18am
Hello I'm as dum as dum and dummer .l have no clue on how to post any kind pictures other than Emails and I have problems with that at times. I guess I'm the generation that didn't grow up with computers back in my I remember the comadore 64.Now I just dated myself. So anybody have patience to help me .I will stay anonymous if possible.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-18-2014 at 8:37am
I've done this before, but maybe now we can place this in the FAQ section.

From the quick reply window click the upward pointing arrow on the left (if you touch it with the pointer it says "Full Reply Editor").

Next click the Upload Image icon that looks like a tree with a blue arrow pointing up.

A pop up box will appear. Click the BROWSE button to locate the image you are trying to post.

Find the folder where the image exists and either double click the image file or click on it and hit OPEN.

Once the image is selected you should see the file name next to the BROWSE button.

Hit the OK button to post the image into your reply.

Another pop up window will appear telling you to be patient while the image is loaded. Click OK.

Your image is now inserted into your reply.

Repeat these steps to add as many pics as you need.

Hope this helps.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
steve a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2014 at 1:17am
Cool I'll try looks like a couple of steps to recall off the top of my head .Maybe it's best to copy the entire process down .I should be able to do this I might have to do it a couple of times to get it down. Thanks Steve
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2015 at 2:56am
tried to import some pics tonight straight from my photobucket files the way I used to but they would not come up on the site. Can we no longer do this? When I use your method JPass it does not show me the pics on photobucket...

and yes Adam..I tried F12 but nuthin' happened..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2015 at 8:14am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

When I use your method JPass it does not show me the pics on photobucket...john

jbear: my method only works if you have the pics saved to your computer. I don't use photobucket, so I'm unfamiliar with how people are sharing pics using it.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 1:15am
test

"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 1:16am
hmm...now it is working...dang computers.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 1:22am
Make sure you wash your hands when thru using the facilities
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 1:26am
Sure takes a lot longer as you get older
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 6:00pm
The next frame is the triple dutch rudder
OldBrewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBrewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2016 at 9:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic