NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 8>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2015 at 9:47pm
So what dates are good, to have more people to attend ??
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2015 at 10:55am
I'll throw in my $.02 and say y'all need to move the date back a weekend so Brothers Moj & Paul can make it. If Townshend can make that happen then add me to the list. I'll touch bases with Reid and possibly fly into Charlotte and ride down with his posse possibly dragging one of his boats with me.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2015 at 9:54am
I would really like to come too. April is VERY busy, but I know I can't be there the weekend of the 25th either.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2015 at 10:48am
Not sure what you mean by "back a weekend", Tim... Better talk with Reid as I know he has a conflict in April. I *think* a later date (may 2) might be a better option.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2015 at 11:45am
Back as in a week or two later Tim...Seems like the weekend of the 25th is conflicting with many who haven't been and want to attend. If you move it earlier in the month the you may not have some attend as they are still recovering from SJRR.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2015 at 12:10pm
I have not had any discussions here on attending but if we could attend,a date closer to May would be best for us too.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2015 at 4:50pm
Hey guys, remember the start of the boating season on the lake. Is it true they open the lake to the common people the first weekend in May? If so, just a thought. A week earlier, Apr. 18-19 or May 2-3 should not affect the availability of adult beverages, so I could make either. Would the first week of May have an effect the room availability?
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2015 at 6:37pm
It would be great if everyone's schedule would be such they could attend all reunions but unfortunately that will never happen. The closer to "lake open" we get the more "wally's" are apt to be on the water.

And as I am sure many of know it will not include Marty's B-Day
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 10:32am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "back a weekend", Tim... Better talk with Reid as I know he has a conflict in April. I *think* a later date (may 2) might be a better option.

Thats correct, I believe he told me the week of the 25th and the one before are both an issue for him. The May 2nd date is more condusive..

Does that afftect the local accommodations?

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 11:44am
Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

Hey guys, remember the start of the boating season on the lake. Is it true they open the lake to the common people the first weekend in May? If so, just a thought. A week earlier, Apr. 18-19 or May 2-3 should not affect the availability of adult beverages, so I could make either. Would the first week of May have an effect the room availability?

The lake is "open" all year long. When the boat ramp "store" is closed, you don't pay to use the ramp. The lake doesn't really get busy until school lets out. Most of the motels there don't open for business until a week or so before Memorial Day weekend. If you back up too early in April it might be too cold, unless you're from New York ,Ohio or Connecticut.

...and for motels, the one most of you were staying at was opening early for the season to accommodate you.
Tim D
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Tim D Tim D wrote:

...and for motels, the one most of you were staying at was opening early for the season to accommodate you.

The Motel also uses our visit as a dry run to get ready for the Motel Association's FIVE STAR INSPECTION CERTIFICATION committee.

All joking aside, the Motel is perfect for what we are doing.

Donald
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 1:56pm
Well, I don't have much better news as Laurie and I were invited on a sailboat cruise for the 25th anniversary of some longtime friends. We're gonna be gone from the 24th thru the 4th. So that leaves me open for the weekend prior or two weeks after the originally suggested date of the 25th.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 3:21pm
Hey all, remember, Mother's Day is May 10th
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 3:48pm
SJRR is prior, Masters Waterski/Wakeboard Tournament is after.....
Marty's Birthday, my Birthday, daughter's wedding - What a busy spring!

My vote is not a May date.... but whatever, I just need to get it on the schedule. Weekends are bookin' up!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

daughter's wedding - What an expensive spring!

Steve,

I am here to help. Sounds like a good time to get rid of that gas guzzling 6 liter beast. I am sure we can work out some kind of a NEED FAST CASH for a wedding deal.

Donald
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 8:59pm
Donald - You are so kind. I very much appreciate that.

Luckily, I married well - Val is loaded.... and the kids' wedding is cheap and in the boonies. We are good....

I might be looking for a roomate though. Bunking with Todd last year was a hoot. Don't get enough time with my CCFan Buddies!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 9:04pm
Steve you are coming to SJRR!?
And I like Donald, will pawn that boat at a fair rate. Weddings can get expensive, as the "The Bling will Sting". You are welcome to my assist in this arena, I have been exposed.

We are open to popular opinion, but may be forced to come boatless, as time travel may be a challenge.
Donald, is that really a 5 star motel??
Js
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 9:21pm
Can't make SJRR - got 2 pregnant employees whose buns are coming out of the oven around then.....I am very disappointed to miss it!

I'll try to bring the 206 to WL - you can catch rides again.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 9:33pm
5 star motel yes, date ?????? I'm open to any date so just pick one.
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2015 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Donald, is that really a 5 star motel??

5 star Motel yes. 5 star Hotel no.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2015 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

date ?????? I'm open to any date so just pick one.

+1
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2015 at 2:41pm
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2015 at 3:25pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 1:22pm

How about this date:   May 15,16,17 weekend ??
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 4:28pm
For me that is pushing up on Memorial Day weekend festivities. I am in favor of late April or the first weekend in May.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

If I'm reading Hollywood's (typically) cryptic comment correctly here, he is thinking this thread is starting to look like one of the Chicago Beers events that takes 22 pages to schedule every time.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 4:56pm
My vote - April 18th (1 week ahead of Townsend's first proffered date to get the Pinkham Posse).... I'm with Greg, too close to Memorial Day in mid-May.

But Townsend, pick a date.... and we'll make it happen!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

My vote - April 18th (1 week ahead of Townsend's first proffered date to get the Pinkham Posse).... I'm with Greg, too close to Memorial Day in mid-May.

But Townsend, pick a date.... and we'll make it happen!

+1 April 18th
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

9:00AM Saturday morning

Larry, stop hacking into my photobucket Larry.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 6:20pm
I am for the 18TH of April...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 8>
  Share Topic