NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 8>
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 7:07pm
Too close to SJRR IMHO
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 8:27pm
Gary you coming to WLM 2015 ?
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 9:04pm
Not sure on '15 Dave,but I really want to get there some year with the Mustang
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Gary you coming to WLM 2015 ?

Dave,

He will need to get his boat out of my father's barn. We will have to move two other 206's, one with a 6 liter, out of the way to get to his stang.

FYI,

Donald
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:00pm
Guys after looking at the lake schedule, and seeing the posts here it looks like the 18th weekend of April will be best. If we get into May we get into yahoo season/Mothers Day/Water Festival/Memorial Day/etc.

"I hereby make a motion to lock in April 18th weekend as the date. Do I hear a second?"
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:24pm
Geez - this is like Chicago Beers Thread...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:32pm
+2
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:33pm
Lock it in for the 18th, Townsend. Just be sure to order up some warm weather in the weeks leading up to it, te water has been borderline chilly the last weekend in April in previous years!

Gary, you don't get to complain about proximity to the SJRR dates unless you are legitimately planning to do both! I agree they are a little tight- but I think moving the SJRR earlier is an option that should be considered as a solution. Reid was the originator of that mini reunion and always went down in feb!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I agree they are a little tight- but I think moving the SJRR earlier is an option that should be considered as a solution.
one more reason to move it forward...just sayin
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:58pm
April 18 is on my schedule - +1
(Esp now that my wetsuit fits again......)
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I agree they are a little tight- but I think moving the SJRR earlier is an option that should be considered as a solution.
one more reason to move it forward...just sayin

Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe bet that that is not going to happen.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 3:59pm

Just found out that this is a bad weekend for Natalie and I.

Oh well, maybe 2016.

Donald
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 4:24pm
I am in for the 18th. Most likely Kristin will be along for the festivities.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 4:32pm
No Tim I was not complaining for myself as I am not attending SJRR.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:45pm
I will have to find some way to get some coverage at work to do the weekend of the 18th, but I will work on it
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 8:54pm
No Donald come on !!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

No Donald come on !!

Dave,

Natalie has her ACT's that day so I have to drive her to that test on Saturday. She is not old enough at 14 to drive herself yet. My wife will be in Durham, NC with Madeleine at the NC School of Science and Math for an event that she committed to several months ago so we have to divided and conquer that Saturday.

I am bummed. Just like they say in Washington "Its for the Children".

Donald
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 10:27pm
isn't 14 a little young for the ACTs? i thought that was a junior year thing. plus if she got your good looks won't she be set for life anyway?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 11:08pm

isn't 14 a little young for the ACTs? i thought that was a junior year thing.

She is, but she is in a program called Duke Tips, through Duke University, that has invited her to take it early. She took the SAT's at 13 with a bunch of High School students. She will take the ACT's also with High School kids while she is still in middle school. She is a excellent student and seems to do well with standardized tests.

This is all a back up plan if inheriting my great looks, and my Garden's Boat, does not prove to be enough to get her into a good College in five years.

Donald
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

isn't 14 a little young for the ACTs? i thought that was a junior year thing.

She is, but she is in a program called Duke Tips, through Duke University, that has invited her to take it early. She took the SAT's at 13 with a bunch of High School students. She will take the ACT's also with High School kids while she is still in middle school. She is a excellent student and seems to do well with standardized tests.
Donald

Yeah our kids got into a similar program through Northwestern University. They all start taking the ACT in 7th grade, my oldest will take it for real, as a junior next month. It is fun to see their scores change year over year. We figured if nothing else they will no what to expect when they take it for the first time!

OK sorry for the threadjack.
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2015 at 11:10am
What can I say? Brains run in our family Donald!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2015 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

What can I say? Brains run in our family Donald!

And good looks

Great news,

Natalie and I will be able to make the April 18 th after all.

Natalie is going to be able to sign up for a different ACT date in May. I thought this was not possible, but to my surprise it looks like Natalie and I will be in attendance after all.

I had not yet given Natalie the bad news about not being able to attend the event, and my wife broke the news to her today. She was as heart t broken as I was. Since Natalie was so disappointed, my wife then did some investigation and found out that she could get her in another date in May. Natalie (14) enjoys the event as much as I do, if not more, and considers you folks her extended family. There is a little dis-function in every family.

Donald
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:13am
Great news Donald !!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 3:17pm
But Donald, We sure know how to put the "FUN" in Dysfunctional!!
Js
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Natalie is going to be able to sign up for a different ACT date in May.
Donald

Donald, this is better anyway, after doing this for 3 years and taking the test in late winter/early spring, we finally figured out that it was best to take it near the end of the school year. The enlightening moment is when my daughter came home from school the Monday after the ACT and said, "I wish I could take that ACT next weekend, we just learned all this SIN, COS, TAN stuff and that was all that was on the math section" Taking it later in the year maximizes the stuff they can apply that they learned that school year. So this actually works out better for everyone involved!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2015 at 10:29pm
Steve,

Good point, we also have heard not to take it in the fall since the High School Seniors are taking it again to try to improve their scores and this effects the curve. These are normally the higher scoring Seniors.

Donald
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 5:26pm
Just confirmed: I have reservations for White Lake for that Friday and Saturday night. Plan on dragging "Miss Feb. 2015". Need co-pilot.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 8:02pm
I am trying to get my partner to cover for me. I may need a roomie
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 8:41pm
I need a roomie too.........
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 10:39pm
Awww, Steve, I didn't know you cared...
89 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 8>
  Share Topic