NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake Mini 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 5678>
Author
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 12:11pm
Hey Jackie - Remember me!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:04pm
Jackie, you may be bringing a rudder back with with you....Townshend has one set aside for me for the 72.... I'll let you know.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:07pm
on the road to the BBC

nothing to see here
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:08pm
timbob, he's got you covered
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:09pm
So TimBob now owns The Godfather's Mustang? What's going on here.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:15pm
Morfoot's Mustang now!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Jackie, you may be bringing a rudder back with with you....Townshend has one set aside for me for the 72....

Did you drop another boat off the trailer?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:36pm
The wrong rudder is installed AND it's bent. Prvious owner musta run aground somewhere!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:50pm
And didn't know where to go for parts! lol
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

nothing to see here

You're doing it all wrong Adam, luggage goes in the bed...cooler of beer goes in the back seat.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 2:14pm
^
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 3:48pm
the tv in the back seat left no room for the cooler. not all of us have fancy motor homes to get locked out of, we have to improvise

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 4:02pm

Morfoot's Mustang now!

Tim,

Please do not tell me that you are going to rip all of that green off of the boat and replace it with RED !!!!!!. Does Club Red know about this development?

I hope the Godfather does not buy a Malibu.

Congrats,

Donald
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 6:35pm
No use for the TV at White Lake. Not sure how that made the cut!

Have fun gents! I'll be waiting for pics from an Orlando ballroom.

Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 7:26pm
Sadly the Smith family will not make it this year. Proms, a birthday party, and "off to College" plans. Have a safe and pleasurable weekend, and, yeah, pictures help soothe the pain of absence.
Js
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 8:38pm
Boat hooked up and partially loaded. Will need to detour through Badin Lake tomorrow. Hope to be on site around noon. Travel safe all

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 9:31pm

the tv in the back seat left no room for the cooler. not all of us have fancy motor homes to get locked out of, we have to improvise

Adam make sure you fuel up at every stop. No room to sleep in the back seat there....

The "Lotus" was much roomier

If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 9:34pm
First one here.. not sure when or how the rudder got bent, to bad you can't make the trip !! And yes I am looking around for a replacement .
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

yes I am looking around for a replacement .

Replacement boat or rudder?

Jerry, I feel your pain..... this is the only weekend that Tamara can come home for the weekend. Her prom is next weekend or else I woulda swapped weekends to be there.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Tim,

Please do not tell me that you are going to rip all of that green off of the boat and replace it with RED !!!!!!. Does Club Red know about this development?

Donald

Don't worry Don he has a nice new green outfit that rivals his red one---
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 2:47am
nothing could rival the red one. I still have nightmares about it.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 3:45am
Gary,

He has been likely checking all of the Goodwill stores and Salvation Armies for that Lime Green Outfit in Atlanta. I am thinking he will find several that some Pimps turned in.

Up late tonight finishing up the boat. LegoLand just gave it back to me on Sunday. It was in a temperature controlled chamber to preserve the historic value for the winter. I should arrive at White Lake about Noon.

I sure wish you were going to be at white Lake.

Donald
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 9:25am
What a nice morning at WL, Tim/Bob I will talk to Mr.T about the rudder for you if I still have my powers up here..    I'm in the front by the office this year room 7 come on by or will be at WLM.
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 10:43am

nothing could rival the red one. I still have nightmares about it.

Maybe if you were sporting the now famous shirt, she wouldn't have punched you so hard!

Y'all love the official Team Red Shirt and wished that you had one don't be afraid to admit it. The Teen Idol even wants to borrow it to woo the ladies on Lake X to a higher level this summer. Contract negotiations are still being discussed.

The search continues to find a Lime Green shirt to match the 72 that's just as classic as he who wears it.

Donald, I hope you told the folks at LegoLand how much we appreciate them keeping the precious 80' safe and sound for another winter.
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2015 at 12:19pm
[QUOTE=IAughtNaut] the tv in the back seat left no room for the cooler. not all of us have fancy motor homes to get locked out of, we have to improvise

Adam com'on man, that was low.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 9:45pm
Well, the WLM did happen. Weather was good on Friday and then was fair the rest of the weekend. It was certainly a good time and a thanks go out to all who showed up and the entire staff at White Lake Marine.
I am sure some pictures from others will follow but I did have a couple of video's that we got on the cell phone.

For those traveling home - drive safe. For those who we missed saying goodbye to, it was good seeing you all and hope that you can make another trek down in October to a Mini at Badin Lake.

Dan 01

Dan 02

Dan 03 (stylish dismount at the end)

Scott 01

Scott 02

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 10:11pm

Y'all love the official Team Red Shirt and wished that you had one don't be afraid to admit it. The Teen Idol even wants to borrow it to woo the ladies on Lake X to a higher level this summer.

the teen idol needs very little help with the ladies..believe me.....

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 10:34pm
It was great meeting everyone yesterday! Jackie, thanks for letting tag along in your boat and trying out the trick skis.

Tom

spot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 11:20pm

Hope this pic will load up correctly. Had a ball meeting all you folks and hope to see you again soon! Graham White
Number 2 White Lake Nautique
herrlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herrlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2015 at 10:49am
Once again I had a great time at White Lake! Thank you to everyone who help organize such a fun event and to everyone who came out to make the event so much fun. The following is a link to photos and some video that I captured.

https://plus.google.com/photos/104241788317847274874/albums/6139683163300858913?authkey=CLbo84_BmNaxJQ

Chill
-Dan

PS If anyone wants some pointers on pulling off the same “stylish dismount” I did in the video Greg captured just let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 5678>
  Share Topic