NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First Build since the accident

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 11:18am
Steve,

WOW talk about SOME assembly required. It came out great.

Pete,

You can have J Bear come up a design you a CPU inventory management system since he is retired and seems to be up to speed on the F12 thing now. Your shop sure is beautiful I hope you are able to get up there full time, very soon, to enjoy it.

Donald
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Pete,

You can have J Bear come up a design you a CPU inventory management system since he is retired and seems to be up to speed on the F12 thing now. .

Donald

The thought of J bear helping actually crossed my mind as a joke obviously! BTW, I don't think I'm as bad since I haven't needed the F12 kep YET!! I can say one thing about John and that even though he seems to have problems with the computer, he does seem to make it through the issues!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 11:39am
Don,I'm thinking that Pete's chances of talking John to come up to the Great White North are about as good as your chances of getting Greg to drop off his 206- slim to none but you don't know til you try
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

getting Greg to drop off his 206

Greg and Steve now? Donald is a 206 whore.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 12:14pm
Hey, every guy has his vices.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Donald is a 206 whore.

Hollywood - YOU NAILED IT!   

Donald is constantly asking for me to text him pics of the 206 with the bimini down, or the trunk open..... he even asked for full frontal engine shot. He has no shame!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 2:51pm
Not full frontal engine!!!!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 3:20pm
Open the drawers to get into the box, Nice!!
Great to hear your back at it Steve-O!!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2015 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Greg and Steve now? Donald is a 206 whore.

Actually, I started with Steve and Val told me to BACK OFF !!!! Then Greg purchased one so I slid my game over to his stable.

Then Steve's daughter decided to get married and he already has one or more in college so I was hoping for a need money fast sale and Greg had his running again, so I slid my game back to Steve.

Now I have been booted out of that opportunity once again.

IT IS OK TO HATE THE GAME !!!!!!!!!!

BUT DO NOT HATE THE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BE A PLAYER HATER !!!!!!!!

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:04pm
I was thinking about this the other day. How's it going? What have you been working on lately?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:19pm
Who? Don
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:42pm
Everything is going well and to plan with the health. My projects have taken a little bit of a back seat. Just too cold outside. I have about half of the new tool box stocked. Once we get consistent warm weather I have to completely tear apart the garage, so the new box can slide into place and rearrange everything. Kind of procrastinating that job as well.

So I have been helping others... We have been playing musical chairs with Frankenotters 176, moving it from one hanger to another out at the airport.

My neighbor across the street bought an Allison drag, so have been doing some wrenching on that. His uncle is putting together a jeep. I assembled his carbs for him, New engine here:

Also helping on assembly of the frame;

Other than that, It's volleyball season, so spending a lot of time in VB gyms, also it is music competition time as well, so attending a lot of performances, this was one of my favorites, they qualified with state on this one, all you Led Zeppelin fans should enjoy this (my oldest daughter is the first girl violinist as you move from left to right):
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 3:52pm
Badass. That's my favorite Led Zeppelin song too.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 4:00pm
Thanks, they did kill it! Love the opening note and the head snaps in the crowd. Nothing like that has ever been done at competition before, Electric String instruments are so cool!
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 7:31pm
that is killer . I loved it   have you seen the electric harp twins on youtube?
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 8:48pm
That was in fact badass.. had to pause it and switch over to the stereo.   

Between the music and the volleyball talent it is easy to see that kid takes after her mother.

Hope you and yours have a great spring!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2015 at 11:11pm
Kashmir is 40 years old this year, awesome that high school kids today would play it in an ensemble format.

If you want to see an incredible prodigy Google kid drummer tom sawyer. 7 years old, if you know the song you'll see he doesn't miss a note!

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 2:10am
Steve, I really enjoyed that video! I love going to school concerts, I've had a couple of kids play in both orchestra (cello) and choir. Love what they can accomplish when a good dedicated teacher takes the time with them.

And glad to hear she plays volleyball. Believe it or not I just got home from my volleyball league, still play a lot at 53, wish it was a sport when I was in high school. In NH they barely have any boys volleyball, just a handful of schools, almost exclusively a girls sport and there are some really talented players in high school.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 10:02am
Peter - Thanks, I have not - I will look them up!

Joe - have you been talking to my wife??? She says the exact same thing, so it MUST be true! Hope you are seeing some thawing out your way, Good winter for you though, some interesting travel - so cool!

Jeff - Thanks, I have seen that kid, he is cool. (Syd is in a trio called Young Strings, they play regular gigs and they have a whole set of contemporary stuff; in addition to Zepplin, they play guns-n-roses, beatles, cold play, all kinds of stuff. They love to play Celtic and when they play classical music it is beautiful too.

David - they have a GREAT teacher, from grade school, she brought all these kids together from 4 high schools and had to get waivers for both the group and the music, she is awesome. You are so right about VB, all three of my girls play, it is my middle daughters passion, just like music is for my oldest. I tell them all the time, and Joe will agree, VB is a LIFE sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 10:15am
Wow, "Get the Led out" !!! That was cool Steve. She's very tallented !!
Good to see you out and about... Glad you're feeling better. Just in time for Spring !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 10:24am
What a great arrangement! Thanks for posting.
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2015 at 1:28pm
Wow, you must be proud, the music was great and glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 12:37am
Holy violins Neck Brace Man..that was totally cool. Your daughter was really rockin' it!

Not much chance of me ever darkening your door way up north there Pete..but ours is always open to you down here. Been using F12 quite a bit..still don't help.

Funny to hear manager stories Gary...those guys are the same no matter which state you climbed poles in. Hard to believe I went out at the end of '03. Man..time flies!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2015 at 2:39pm
Pete,

I'm so jealous of that shop.

Steve,

Wow, that was a great performance and what an awesome song to pick. It is one of my Zeppelin favs, for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic