NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who's going to a mini this year ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's going to a mini this year ?
    Posted: January-22-2015 at 10:24pm
   To start the list SJRR and WLM 2015!! Who's in ?? And Green Lake as well ..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2015 at 11:45pm
In for Green Lake and possibly stop by on Saturday for SJRR on our way back home to IN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:12am
Late Saturday night arrival for GL. Official maybe for SJRR and WL, potential work trips the weeks before need to pan out.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:20am
SJRR for sure, White Lake maybe if they can ever decide on a date, GL possible depending on girls schedule. May even drag 'Miss Scarlett' up if gas prices stay low.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:48am
White Lake and Benjiman Bayou
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:00am
sjrr, check
white lake, depending on work travel
ct, again, if I'm in the country
green lake will probably be trumped

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:16am
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

green lake will probably be trumped

Adam, Not riding in with the NE contingency?

We're in for GL this year. Probably not SJRR unless some guys want to meet the week leading up to or weekend before?

Maybe CT mini depending on work schedule.

How about a Clinton Lake Warm Up for us mid west guys?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:34am
I'm good for a pre Memorial Day Clinton warm up. It's been a few years since I slalomed a fully loaded 200 Sport! CT is firmly on my radar.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:01am
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

We're in for GL this year. Probably not SJRR unless some guys want to meet the week leading up to or weekend before?
I'm glad you said that, it reminds me that I can only go down the week before. I been meaning to put that on the other thread...hold please
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:03am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

White Lake and Benjiman Bayou

thats 2 that I'd like to do..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:49am
Green Lake for sure, always aiming for the Benji event, SJRR depending on where we end up for spring break this year. Hoping to also get something going at my place, warm up run with Alan & Gary last summer was great.

Adam, you and your pops need to make GL this year!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:57am
CQ - fly into Charlotte a couple of days early and we can stretch some ropes before a road trip to CT
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 10:33am
GL for sure and Quinners if he'll have us back after being towed in. I understand his new dock is unusual to say the least-

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 10:41am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

SJRR depending on where we end up for spring break this year.
do you mean schedule or location?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'm good for a pre Memorial Day Clinton warm up. It's been a few years since I slalomed a fully loaded 200 Sport! CT is firmly on my radar.

We'll set something up for mid May, April is still a little cold for campers and it always seems to rain on us in April.

Otherwise we'll be at GL and of course Quinners if that materializes but just about everything else we have conflicts with. 2016 we'll make all the rounds again because we enjoyed the crap out of traveling last year.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 11:28am
Hey Adam,

Maddie's break is the same week, just not sure where we want to go yet.

Alan,

Hoping to have a few barn raising parties also, lol, need to get that garage/coach house project going as soon as the ground thaws.

Also be available for any Green Lake travelers for a sleepover stop along the way.

Gary,

You need to get a pic of the dock at low tide
Hansel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hansel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 11:44am
Shooting for GL. Sadly, too busy/too many conflicts for anything else this year I think. Looking forward to the summer and meeting folks in person again. That was a real treat in '13.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:05pm
"Sleep over at Quinners"....sure to be a horror movie classic.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Alan,

Hoping to have a few barn raising parties also, lol, need to get that garage/coach house project going as soon as the ground thaws.

Let me know when, I'll be there with my nail gun, framing buildings is one of my favorite projects!
illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:15pm
I'm planning on going to GL this year too. I haven't met anyone from the site so It will be nice to meet everyone and get a chance to see some beautiful boats.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:27pm
GL is on our radar, white lake is a strong possibility as well. Up in the air on the SJRR, but if we go, it'll be a week early like Chris and Adam.

We haven't started talking about CT mini plans yet, I've been toying with the idea of moving to an alternating year schedule, but no decisions have been made yet.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:30pm
I am completely in the air at this point on all fronts and GL is out for sure :(.

Would like to squeeze in at least one other since I am missing an Official GL year.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

GL is on our radar, white lake is a strong possibility as well. Up in the air on the SJRR, but if we go, it'll be a week early like Chris and Adam.
Bring it on. St Johns River Ruckus in full effect.

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

We haven't started talking about CT mini plans yet, I've been toying with the idea of moving to an alternating year schedule, but no decisions have been made yet.
Its too bad there's not anybody else in that part of the country who lives on a lake and could alternate years with you...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:06pm
I wish we had the parking and yard space to host at my lake. Or even a campground.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 1:56pm
Hmmm. Perhaps a bit kryptic anyone on big/little Sebago in Maine? With appropriate level of interest I could possibly pull together something with some help at my moms on Little Sebago
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:07pm
We're on Big Sebago and our part of the lake is relatively quiet and has quite a few facilities, but I've found being 4.5 hours north of Hartford, most people think its at the end of the world.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:09pm
Do you live on Pluto Bruce?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:17pm
Sort of, we're just below Canada and you have to go through New Hampshire to get here.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:33pm
Sebago would work very well for me.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

I wish we had the parking and yard space to host at my lake. Or even a campground.

Won't matter, you'll have a wedding !!!!
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic