NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IAughtNaut's Australian Adventure

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 8>
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IAughtNaut's Australian Adventure
    Posted: May-26-2016 at 11:30pm
I called my insurance agent to raise my coverage on all of my personal motorized property.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 1:05am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Boyfriends and college

You or them?

hahahaha

he ran out of female kims now he's chasing young asian boys

Who are also named Kim....LOL.

bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 1:01am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Hey Adam does that mean I become the caretaker of the 206

Charlotte sounds good to me I could come and visit and get some NASCAR racing in as well as skiing.

Oh you would be welcome to come back and use your boat in Australia at least once a year
I hope not. If I'm lucky I'll pass those caretaker duties off to someone around here for a pocket full of cash.

I've invaded your home several times at this point, you know you're more than welcome to drop in on me wherever I'm at anytime.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 1:00am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Good call.
Let's chat before you start your search as I can give you some insights to local issues beyond the bathroom bill
You will like the shortened road trip travel to the Badin Lake Mini 2.0
Cheers
I'll be in touch for sure. Happy to have any help I can get.

And yeah, I'd say I'm pretty much a lock for the Badin mini now.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2016 at 12:59am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Whew!!!! Had me worried for a minute. One Wrecking Crew a year....no problem. Permanent Wrecking Crew.....That's got trouble written all over it.

I'm sure that things will work out wherever you decide to call home. It's in your DNA.

I didn't think either of those Carlin boys need a role model like me, haha
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 1:46pm
sorry Tim cheap shot on my part just could not resist
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Russman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 1:10pm
There are a number of us in the Cleveland area.

Not a lot of lakes close but a few.
1989 2001 SN / Prior 1978 Cobalt 18
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 1:08pm
Ya know..........sometimes I should just keep my skinny fingers shut! Y'all are cracking me up!

Gee thanks Gary!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 12:26pm

Boyfriends and college

You or them?

hahahaha

Who are also named Kim....LOL.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 12:22pm
Best one of the year so far, roflmao

TimBob and Yung Kim
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 12:12pm

Boyfriends and college

You or them?

hahahaha

+1   Hahahaha
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 11:53am

Boyfriends and college

You or them?

hahahaha

lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 11:47am
Hey Adam does that mean I become the caretaker of the 206

Charlotte sounds good to me I could come and visit and get some NASCAR racing in as well as skiing.

Oh you would be welcome to come back and use your boat in Australia at least once a year
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 11:43am

Boyfriends and college

You or them?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 11:42am
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Tim, your girls will ditch you like mine did...............

Boyfriends and college....they pretty much already have!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 10:44am
Would be great to have "mate" Adam and Tim-Bob a little closer!   

Tim, your girls will ditch you like mine did...............
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 10:35am
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......Maybe I should reconsider that Line Maintenance Opening in Charlotte?    
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 10:03am
Good call.
Let's chat before you start your search as I can give you some insights to local issues beyond the bathroom bill
You will like the shortened road trip travel to the Badin Lake Mini 2.0
Cheers
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 7:30am
The "adventure" moves! With your description of the situation, I agree with Donald, Charlotte fits the bill. Oh, and Eddie has a valid point too, keep the trouble out of the Central Florida area. Charlotte is a beautiful city. Good luck, and if you need any help moving, call Donald!
Js
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 6:19am
Whew!!!! Had me worried for a minute. One Wrecking Crew a year....no problem. Permanent Wrecking Crew.....That's got trouble written all over it.

I'm sure that things will work out wherever you decide to call home. It's in your DNA.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2016 at 12:14am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Great news Adam. Greg and I will save you a seat next to Buddy on our weekend morning barefoot training sessions.

Count.

Me.

In.

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

guest room reservations will stand for the upcoming winter.....

You know that's right.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 11:35pm

first time ever using these emotie things.

sad but I think you made a great choice.

Ms Patti woulda had to get used to you as a neighbor!

guest room reservations will stand for the upcoming winter.....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 11:31pm
Great news Adam. Greg and I will save you a seat next to Buddy on our weekend morning barefoot training sessions.

Young, single, employer says you can live anywhere = make major life decisions in 15 minutes. Gotta like that.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 11:21pm
plus, bojangles. I mean, what else do I really need?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Adam,

Come to the Queen City ( Charlotte).

You know what, when the Donald speaks, you listen.

Charlotte it is. I just found out yesterday that a college buddy of mine moved to uptown about the same time I moved here to Oz. I talked to him for a while this morning and he pushed the decision over the top for me.

Warm weather- check
Nice lakes- check
CCFan population- check
College drinking buddy- check
Easy drive (or real easy flight) to CLE friends and family- check

Sorry Jbear, doesn't look like we'll be neighbors, but I got a feeling I haven't spent my last night in your guest house.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2016 at 12:06am

Don't know if Cousin Don would want the competition, might be best to check in with him first. Second thought is he does play to an older crowd,he just may be all right with it.

Adam,

Come to the Queen City ( Charlotte). Y0u are more than welcome to come to my home and I can show you downtown. It is very happening with a great night life. There is a lot of urban living in the high rises on South Blvd.

Gary,

Adam would not be seen as competition. He is a fighter and I am a LOVER !!!!!! He can work the ring and I work the brass pole for the ladies. Two totally different ARTS. I am not sure if my liver can handle Adam so close by. I may just go ahead and sign up for a transplant if Adam moves to town.

Donald
Denver, NC 30 minutes north of Charlotte (LKN).
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2016 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

I think my son values the thoughts and input of CCFans over mine. This has not come up in our discussions now that Mama Deen and I will move to the Cleveland ares early in June. Maybe I should have considered the Badin area. Anyone know any skiers there?Maybe Shelton needs a ski bud.

Moving to Cleveland say it's not so, did you fall and bump your head!!!!
would have thought you'd be happy about that, you and big daddy will be close enough to hang out or even carpool to some of those reunions you keep saying you want to get to more of

It will be nice having "Big Daddy" less than a 2hour drive away
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2016 at 12:16am
wow....

you've been here in the winter...nuff said.

Orlando or Tampa.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2016 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

Originally posted by jackiewdeen jackiewdeen wrote:

I think my son values the thoughts and input of CCFans over mine. This has not come up in our discussions now that Mama Deen and I will move to the Cleveland ares early in June. Maybe I should have considered the Badin area. Anyone know any skiers there?Maybe Shelton needs a ski bud.

Moving to Cleveland say it's not so, did you fall and bump your head!!!!
would have thought you'd be happy about that, you and big daddy will be close enough to hang out or even carpool to some of those reunions you keep saying you want to get to more of
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 8>
  Share Topic