Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

72 Mustang for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
'72 mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '72 mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 72 Mustang for Sale
    Posted: May-10-2006 at 3:32pm
Unfortunately I have to put my CC up for sale. My wife and I are having our first baby in 4 months and I cant afford to play with the boat any more. Hull is in good shape and the enging runs strong. I will put some photos up tomorrow. Anyone interested...I am asking $3,000 obo.
72 CC mustang
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 4:36pm
Congrats on the baby.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '72 mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 6:07pm
Thanks jon4pres. You can check out the boat at the following site:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/159494887.html
72 CC mustang
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 6:14pm
Another older low priced CC for sale in California. 2000 + miles away
Scott
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 10:28pm
Nice looking boat. Gotta like those orange mustangs. BKH, don't you need a vintage piece to go with your new boat.

Nice boat 72.. Good luck with the sale and the baby.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2006 at 11:06pm
Great lookin' boat! Love the color. Boats and babies go together, believe me. Besides, you let that boat go, you are gonna be sorry.

My .02

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2006 at 6:06am
I'll second jbears' statement!!

Don't do it!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2006 at 10:15am
Originally posted by scott8370 scott8370 wrote:

Another older low priced CC for sale in California. 2000 + miles away

Hey, grab some CD's and hit the road!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '72 mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2006 at 2:50pm
Im glad you guys like the boat...So do I. Hopefully it will go to good home, someone who will appreciate a CC. I just dont have the time or space to hold on to it anymore.   I will find another one in a few years and get back on the water.
72 CC mustang
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

BKH, don't you need a vintage piece to go with your new boat.

Larry,

Mrs. hallpass is very supportive of this idea. She loves our boat and has suggested that I might buy an older project boat (mostly because it keeps me out of her way when I have projects).

However . . . here's our big news. Mrs. hallpass is also pregnant. 3 months now, so we are expecting our first late this year. Judgment being the better part of valor, I don't think it's the right time for me to brin home a second boat. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 10:38pm
Brian

Great news!
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic