Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

faded seats

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kdeichmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdeichmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: faded seats
    Posted: May-11-2006 at 3:54pm
My boat seats are faded but still in good condition. I looked at vinal paint as a inexpensive alternative. Any comments.
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2006 at 4:47pm
I used some om a headliner once years ago,it would scratch if something scraped it,not a biggy on headliner i just kept a cam in the trunk.But i don't reckon it tough enuf for boat seats

Munday
Rosser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2006 at 8:29am
I have talked one time before on this site about the best marine cleaning product I have ever used.It is called Island Girl Products.Go to IslandGirlProducts.com and read everything there.I have used there products for awhile now and they work.You can bring dull gel coat back with no compounding.You can maintain good gel coat with no waxing.Last for over a year and beads water like crazy.Brings faded vinyl back to new.It is expensive but goes a long way.I have two 1971 CC's that I put in shows and they mostly win first place.I will post pics so you guys can see.The 16oz bottle of mirror hard glaze has done my two boats twice,and my truck hood once and I still have 10oz left.I know if you ever try it you will buy nothing else.

1971 Skier holman&moody 1971 Mustang holman&moody
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic