NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted kids wake board

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted kids wake board
    Posted: March-19-2015 at 10:05am
sent you a PM. Thanks!
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2015 at 3:32am
Dan u still need a board ? The house we bought the PO left one in the shed
its white. If you want it and don't care about the color its yours send me your email and ill shoot you a photo tomorrow .
Kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 12:54pm
I found one close by a 111cm LF for $150 I think that will be about right.
Thanks
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 12:39pm
No worries...hope you find what you're looking for. If I happen to see anything I'll post it on here.
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 9:00am
Thanks , looks like a nice board but I think it might be a little too big and a little more than I want to pay right now this would be his first ride.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 8:26am
2010 Liquid Force Shane 134 Wakeboard

The Shane is the perfect combination of fast aggressive edging and a fun unmatched pop. If you're looking to take your riding to the highest levels, the Shane is the perfect 3-stage ticket to fun!
Product Specs:
• Double to Triple Concave Hull - D-I-S-C hull through center, deepens underfoot, into triple out the tail - DISC for softening impact and maintaining speed - Deep double for precise sweet spot lift under your feet - Triple concave with BIG center single for ollie power and pop.
• Winged scalloped tail outline - full shape with release at rail wings - Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying.
• Molded in Warped long base side fins - Smooth water flow, superior hold, minimum drag.
• Shallow canted inside fins placed at edge of center tip concave - Acts as extension of concave to maximize the thrust through center.
• Low volume rails with thinned out tip section - Faster on edge with more hold - Low swing weight and tip flex.
• Lifted Variable edge rails - Slight bevel, rounded to sharp through length of rail.
• Aggressive, 3-stage Rocker - Gives the rider the highest trajectory arc off the wake for a straight-up pop. Coupled with the deep single concave between the center set of fins, the new Shane has unmatched ollie power.
• Shallow Scalloped Tail - Full tip area working with the large concave exiting through the center.
• Length (cm): 134.3 cm
• Width (cm): 42.5 cm
• Rocker (cm): 6.2 cm
• Length (in): 52.8 in.
• Width (in): 16.8 in.
• Rocker (in): 2.4 in.
• Rocker Type: 3 Stage Aggressive
• Stance Range (cm): 53.3 - 63.5 cm
• Stance Range (in): 21.0 - 25.0 in
• Rider Weight (lbs): 90 - 170 lbs
• Rider Weight (kg): 40 - 77+ kg
• Center Fin: Molded in Set Warped Cants/Small
• Side Fins: Warped/Long base

List Price: $379.99

2010 Liquid Force Domain Wakeboard Binding

If you're looking for an entry to mid level wakeboard binding with more support than your standard entry level setup, the Domain wakeboard binding should be your #1 choice.
Features:
• IP Chassis...New for 2010! - Reliable, hassle-free adjustment… Angle Locks hold strong and allow for easier stance adjustment than ever before.
• Pillow Top Liner - Extra soft padding where you need it most. Eliminates shin and calf discomfort from those marathon sessions.
• Inside Comfort Gusset on Toe Piece - Medial comfort gusset allows toe piece to lift while foot easily slides into boot, and still provides extra lateral support on hard landings.
• Velcro Tightening Straps - No Laces! Our most convenient closure system..allows for more adjustability of fit throughout the different regions of any foot.
• Integrated Heel Piece - Heel piece is integrated into overlay for easier entry and more comfortable fit when in boot.
• Multi-Fit Design (5-8, 8-12, 12-15) - Specially designed tongue allows for proper fit on the widest range of foot sizes possible. Share the boots with a family member or your friends.

List Price: $209.99
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 8:21am
Correction, they are 2010 model.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2015 at 8:11am
The board is a 134, bindings are a 5-8. I would like to get $250 out of the set up. It would retail for over $500.
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 7:00pm
what size is it the bindings look big what are they ? how much thanks..
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 6:40pm
I've got some boards I want to sell...need to get them listed. The smallest I have may be a bit too big for your son unless you want something he can grow in to. It's a Liquid Force Shane with Domain bindings...all 2012 model.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 12:26pm
www.ski-it-again.com

Careful with EBay bindings, I once bought a pair of Gonzalez bindings NIB that were junk before the end of the season, likely were blems that should have ended up in a dumpster before I bought them not after, dohhh.

Check your local pro shop for leftovers or new old stock also and of course Craigslist.
Treybizttu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treybizttu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 12:15pm
That would pretty much be why I loathe Ebay....

Sorry I'm not much help... I'm going to start looking myself for my little dude in the next week or two.
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 12:08pm
Thats where I have been looking. I found one then the guy didn't want to ship after I sent him my $. Just thought I throw it out there..
Treybizttu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treybizttu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 12:04pm
Ebay is your friend... I loathe ebay for most things but you can find super cheap boards on there. I got a Ronix for the Wife, an old stock CWB (for a bench project), and some hyperlite boots for less than $150 total shipped in the last few weeks.
malibud View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2015 at 11:54am
Looking for something for my boys 8th birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic