NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sold

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Short Timer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold
    Posted: April-08-2015 at 2:46pm
I have a complete 1986 2001 Ski Nautique that I am parting out. As far as I know it has every part that came on it from the factory. I have the swim platform, windshield, gauges, steering, prop, fins, ect...

The motor is locked up but it may have some useable parts....

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 3:04pm
I'd like the speedos... Trbenj@gmail.com
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 3:31pm
where's the chick that needs seat frames
chuck kemp View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuck kemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 10:30pm
How much for the rudder? THANKS!
xarmypilot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xarmypilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2015 at 11:44pm
Welcome Rusty and hello - Any chance you have the rear all-around ("flagpole") light? If so, PM me with price. Thanks!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2015 at 1:09am
I am getting lots of replies on here and via pm. I will try to work through them as quickly as possible.

Thanks
9manchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9manchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2015 at 12:54pm
Hello,

I'm interested in the rear seat, and gunwale upholstery. I and a friend are restoring his 1986.

Thanks,

Alan
mbshaw88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbshaw88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2015 at 4:02pm
PM sent for the strut
Hooty222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hooty222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 11:29pm
Id be interested in the gage aluminum backing plate.....
Thank you,
Bob
1986 Ski nautique 351
1988 Barefoot nautique 454
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 12:54pm
The interior is sold pending pickup this weekend. Need to get a few bigger tools to pull the steering wheel hub and drive shaft. Will update as I get more parts pulled.
ChristinesMarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristinesMarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 1:32pm
PM sent
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2015 at 2:48pm
Didn't get your pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2015 at 1:30pm
All of the seats, bases, and side interior are sold!

Thank you
77southwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 1:10pm
I am definitively interested in a few motor parts including the raw water pump bracket, alternator bracket, as well as the timing chain cover if its in pretty good shape.
Nelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 11:54pm
I'm wondering about the gauges and maybe the mirror & bracket. They gone?
1986 Ski Nautique 2001
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2015 at 2:19pm
The gauges are not sold. I have them pulled and will be trying to sell them as a set along with the backing plate. if the whole gauge cluster does not sell, I will break it up. I have several offers for individual pieces.

I still have available the mirror and brackets.
Nelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2015 at 7:42pm
What are you looking to get for all of it? Pm me if you want.

1986 Ski Nautique 2001
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2015 at 1:19am
I have had several inquiries about individual gauges but I am going to try to sell the whole cluster as one piece. If it does not sell I will part it out.Both Speedos work. The clock case is broken at the face but could be glued back. I have been told via pm that 400.00 is a reasonable price. If you have a different offer shoot me a pm.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2015 at 11:53am
Swim platform and mounting brackets 300+shipping. Needs oiling but rock solid.

lewisfm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewisfm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2015 at 3:43pm
hey short: I am considering doing the same w/ my 1987 SN2001. How did you make out and would you go down the same path (ie was it worth the hassle?) thx lewis
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2015 at 3:45pm
does that have an amp meter or volt meter in the dash?
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
lewisfm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewisfm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2015 at 3:58pm
hey short: I am considering doing the same w/ my 1987 SN2001. How did you make out and would you go down the same path (ie was it worth the hassle?) thx lewis
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2015 at 5:55pm
It has a volt meter
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2015 at 4:42am
if you wind up parting it out i will take the volt meter.
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Short Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2015 at 8:36pm
Have a bunch of new parts pulled and ready to go

Also have the steering arm available as a package or separate

Trans cable

Lock out shifter assembly

Unmolested wiring harness. I have the wires zip tied together and labeled where they came from. I also have several pics of it when wired up.

Dash plate. Would look cool dipped in carbn fiber or a skull pattern

Fuses and dash lights

gauges- volt meter and speedo's are sold

Exhaust

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2015 at 10:22pm
Second Dibs on the rudder if Chuck doesn't still want it.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
TominFTW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TominFTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 10:59am
I'm interested in some parts that you might have. Shoot me a text at the number in the PM's. I'm up the road in Fort Worth and on vacation this week so I could head down to pull them so we wouldn't have to mess with shipping.
cueball View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cueball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2015 at 9:34pm
I'm interested in the spark arrestor/air cleaner and do you have the glove box?
Shawn
1986 SN 2001
Old skier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2015 at 11:39pm
Interested in your shifter. Working? Cost?
cmacbuck69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmacbuck69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2015 at 12:30am
I'm interested in the exhaust manifolds and risers. Can you send me some pics of the interior of them when they connect to the block and where the hose connects to the riser?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic