Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Badin Lake Mini Oct 9,10,11

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 91011
Author
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

I will pick up the fuel to drag his BFN to the event and back

Greg -- talk to my dad and get him to drag his out...he's closer and has an eye-catching boat (not like Carl doesn't but can't go wrong with banana blairs)

Like everyone else said, excellent event...great water, great parking, great food, great people, accommodations, boats, etc...

install a bi-directional zipline to bypass some of those steps...and hope that when you want to go up, someone else wants to go down that will carry you up
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

.....make " The Badin Blowout" a 18'ft and under only event .....

Hater!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 2:02pm
Yes, rules!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 2:25pm
........Next he'll say, only backwater Southerners with Green and Red boats and girlfriends named Kim..............

Whoo hoo, No Rules !!!!!!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 3:15pm
Aren't they all Kim???..... If I was a hater I'da said ..... NO V-Drives!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 4:22pm
Greg, Everything. Was. Fabulous. Cold and rainy Saturday not withstanding, It really is hard to imagine how it could be better. Always good to see old friends and make new ones. I too noticed how much work/cooking was going on behind the scenes. There are plenty of us who actually enjoy doing that kind of stuff and are more than willing to help. Then again, I know how it feels to host of a big group and I have enjoyed that part too. Maybe some year I will be able to stay the entire weekend and actually get a chance to ski.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 5:10pm

Aren't they all Kim???..... If I was a hater I'da said ..... NO V-Drives!

Oh no, yo di' ent! Hold me back......................
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

.....make " The Badin Blowout" a 18'ft and under only event .....

Hater!

X2

Tim gets a RAW Bubba Burger next year.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 5:43pm
Just be glad he has not brought all the Kim's at once, talk about taking up a lot of space!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 5:47pm
More Cheese Balls for the Dogs is all I want to see. Now that is entertainment on your third keg.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2015 at 11:42pm
It was an awesome event. Without rehashing many other comments, taking some of the burden off of the hosts is the main thing that could be improved. Some of that could be solved with more ready to eat food. Ridgely agreed and we look forward to helping more next time when both kids are old enough to stay with the grandparents.

Oh and I think the bidirectional zip line sounds like an awesome idea.

78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
NauticoRico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NauticoRico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2015 at 2:18pm
Greg, hopefully this guy won't show up for the next Badin Blowout. I wouldn't want to see you lose your first place title for best home-made paddle.

'72 Skier (Orange)
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2015 at 2:23pm
I didn't know TRBenj got a tattoo.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2015 at 3:21pm
That fella was thinking outside of the box
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2015 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by NauticoRico NauticoRico wrote:

Greg, hopefully this guy won't show up for the next Badin Blowout. I wouldn't want to see you lose your first place title for best home-made paddle.

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2015 at 5:37pm
it's friday afternoon. time to get hijacked
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2016 at 4:29pm
Hey Greg, saw this on eBay and thought of you. Staying low at $6.99!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2016 at 6:00pm
I'll keep my eye on this for redundancy. The current model has many trips left

[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2016 at 11:10am

Only two words needed for this one.............."It's Quinner!"

Quinner and Kevin sure are two peas in a pod.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 91011
  Share Topic