NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice looking 75 nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice looking 75 nautique
    Posted: May-22-2006 at 12:40pm
I saw this nice looking 75 Ski Nautique on Ebay. Any thoughts on that one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975-Correct-Craft-Ski-Nautique-HOT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQitemZ4642937013QQrdZ1

Any easy to understand instructions for adding the link so all of this doesn't show up?
Greg

86 BFN
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 2:24pm
Life is Good.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Any easy to understand instructions for adding the link so all of this doesn't show up?

Yes. When you are in the "post reply" field, press the button that looks like a globe. Follow the instructions that pop up. In the first box enter the text you want to display. In the second box paste the link. It puts the code into your post for you.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 3:48pm
Thanks TRBenj. I see how that works now. I will learn!
Greg

86 BFN
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 7:19pm
I think it's a great looking boat. Definitely doesn't look 30!
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 10:22pm
Looks like a 85, not a 75??????

Jeff...
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 8:33am
Originally posted by JEFF KOSTIS JEFF KOSTIS wrote:

Looks like a 85, not a 75??????

Jeff...

Looks like a '75 to me. The stripe has been repainted and the graphics replaced. The two most obvious clues are the windshield and the dash.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 9:41am
At first I thought it was a mustang (17') painted like a nautique, but there dashes are completely differnt in 75 so I would say it's a 75 SN with a newer sytle of graphics.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 10:10pm
     I do see the graphics are newer, but its weird looking with a Mustang looking stern ladder and a swim platform. The windshield I thought were bright aluminum in 75 and went to black later on.

Jeff...
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 8:15am
Originally posted by JEFF KOSTIS JEFF KOSTIS wrote:

I do see the graphics are newer, but its weird looking with a Mustang looking stern ladder and a swim platform. The windshield I thought were bright aluminum in 75 and went to black later on.

Jeff...

Youre right about the windshield, my guess is that it was painted when the graphics were redone.

There are a few Ski Nautiques from the 70's that had ladders instead of platforms, like Mark Mel's '78 below. My guess is that the platform was added later.

Mark Mel's '78 Ski Nautique
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 8:51am
My ladder is no longer on the boat. ;) It has been replaced by the platform that I built. Pictures to come soon.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 9:52am
The pics I saw look great, Mark- Im sure it will look very nice installed and add a lot of functionality to the boat!

OT: My family has a cottage in northwest CT (Tyler Lake) so we rarely trailer- but we did spend one day on Lake Zoar about 12 years ago. That was a lot of fun, Ill have to think about taking my boat there sometime!
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 11:51am
Zoar is a great lake, it gets a little crowded on the weekends but nothing like candlewood. Monday's and Friday's after work is the best.

And the ramp is only 5-mins from my house. ;)

Hope we get some good weather soon.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic