NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ct mini

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 5:56pm
Tim, here's the address;

300 Scout Road
Southbury

What time are you going to be there?
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 6:01pm
Dbl post.
1978 Nautique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 6:02pm
Still trying to coordinate travel plans with our crew, but would like to hit the water early and either hit the course or do some footing. Shooting for 8am? Still working out the logistics... Will txt you when I get it nailed down!
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2015 at 6:06pm
Excellent!
1978 Nautique

DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 2:23am
Doesn't look like its going to happen for me this weekend. The BFN will be sitting on the trailer ready to go if plans change but its not looking like it will happen for me at this point.
-Tony
1988 Barefoot nautique-454
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 10:14am
Bummer I wanted a ride!
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 12:11pm
That's too bad Tony, this was shaping up to be a good one.

Now if the weather forecasters would make up their minds...
1978 Nautique

harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 1:21pm
Once again I must RSVP unable to attend! INT Slalom Wakeboard tournament in Plymouth on Sat. Aug 22, and Flaunt It swivel ski tournament in Schenectady. NY. Not sure which I am attending as one kid is skiing one and the other kid skiing the other.   I know it'll be a great time. CCF reunions always are, no matter what size! It's all about the kids, which is why I own a Nautique!
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2015 at 3:57pm
well i have a bachelor party or ct mini mini, haha. trust me i'de rather be on the boat for the day, the party plans are not concrete so i'm still keeping it on the burner.
if not i'm going to shoot for october badin lake
64mustang16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64mustang16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 1:22pm
Hey Mark, my plans are in stone looking forward to meeting up with you guys hopefully some one has a boom that is willing to give me a ride as it's been 7 years since I have footed. See you Saturday.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 1:34pm
Excellent! I'll be the one with a ski nautique.

I have a boom and I'm sure there will be others. Planning on getting there pretty early, dropping stuff off on the sandbar and skiing and maybe footing before the masses decide to muck up the lake.

1978 Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64mustang16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2015 at 3:09pm
I'll be the one with the antique mustang buckskin beige.
Thanks, Pat
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 11:43am
The weather looks great for tomorrow! 87 with mostly sunny skies.

A few things to note;
Mooring on the sandbar - People usually use 2 lengths of 1" PVC pipes pushed into the sand. One off of the stern, one off of the bow and moor bow out. Make sure you bring something to keep your boat in place.

If you get there before I do, there are a couple places to be wary of;
- Going right, upriver towards the sandbar, it's shallow at the bend to the right(facing the water) of the ramp.
- Under the I-84 bridge, pass between the center of the bridge supports, at the outer supports it's shallow.
- The sandbar is marked with buoys, even still approach with caution. It's sandy so little damage will occur unless you come in hot.
- If you don't know the lake, the center is the safest spot.

Food;
Like I have said before, the sandbar is shallow enough to set up a grill. If you didn't want to bring food, there is a pizza place that will deliver to the ramp.

I'll have my phone with me (Two O Three)Nine One O - Three One One One
Call if you need anything.
1978 Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64mustang16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 1:19pm
Awesome see you in the morning I am camping at Kettletown so if you happen to need a hand with anything don't hesitate to call two six 7 three 7 two six five eight o
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 1:34pm
Looks like good weather. I'll be in the Trbenj caravan...hopefully arriving early with the python and Tim's bfn, just to wake everyone up
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 1:47pm
LPSL!!! Let's bring the roar!!!
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 1:58pm
Nice!

Oh, we will have a BBQ smoker too if anyone wants to bring some meat to throw on it.
1978 Nautique

LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 2:27pm
I plan on bringing a cooler w/ bottled water that'll be up for grabs.

I hope to be in the water by 8sh.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 3:58pm
I'll have coolers with cans of water in them. I think mine have hops and barley in it though.
1978 Nautique

DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2015 at 6:26pm
I'll be there, black BFN black windshield.
-Tony 978-807-5390

Anyone thats coming have a spare tire or a rear perco light female plug they are interested in selling?
[
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2015 at 11:26pm
So how did the day go everyone? We plan to be at launch at 10am tomorrow if anyone lingering want to ski. Let us know
juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2015 at 12:00pm
Was a nice get together yesterday and I thank those who took the initiative to get the ball rolling. Very nice to meet new folks as well. See all again.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
DayTony View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2015 at 12:55pm
agreed, it was good to meet some of you guys and turned out to be a perfect day. that sand bar is a great spot too! I'm looking forward to the next one of these i can make it too.
-Tony
1980nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2015 at 1:37pm
Anyone take pictures Saturday or Sunday??? Action photos? Group Pics?
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2015 at 11:26am
There are pics, I hope to post some soon.

It was a good day!
1978 Nautique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2015 at 11:43am
Yes, this was a great event- showed us exactly how good of a reunion spot Zoar could be. Great lake, launch, sandbar, and even a campground on the lake... Perfect. Thanks to Mark and Joe for setting up this get together. No pics here, as usual, too busy visiting and skiing. Great to see everyone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64mustang16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2015 at 11:10am
Was a great day for me being a first timer. What a great bunch of people super friendly. I also have a bunch of pics need to get them posted. A huge thanks to Mark for putting it together and thanks To chef Joe for cooking. Look forward to seeing all ou you again.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2015 at 11:30pm
John and I had a great day on Saturday! Zoar is a pretty cool lake! It was awesome to see so many people hangin out at the sand bar. I enjoyed meeting members and being able to names to faces. Thanks Mark for pushing this mini mini along!
Now the photo bombing will commence!!

Old school goin back to school!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2015 at 11:35pm
Roar at Zoar!

JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2015 at 11:42pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic