Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ct mini

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2015 at 11:48pm
More!

Thanks for a great day!
Old school goin back to school!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 1:18am
sure is weird to see Brad behind the wheel of that new boat. cool pics, thanks for sharing.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
s_kelley2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_kelley2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 1:35am
Looks like a great time and lake. I hope I can make it next time.

I was going East but pretty sure I spied the above 99ish burgundy and natural SN on 290 West Saturday morning around 9 on the way for a quick set behind my buddies 89 SN.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 2:15am
Great time on Zoar last Saturday.
Love the lake- excellent venue for a CCFan gathering- Ski course, sand bar, wide open public boat launch, camping, rope swing.

Was nice to see old friends and make new ones too. The kids had a ball playing at the sand bar swimming, making sand sculptures and watching the massive Carp swim around us.

Thanks Mark and Joe for putting this together and hosting us all on your home turf. The ribs cooked over hardwood charcoal AT the sandbar were amazing!

Great photos John- thanks for sharing!

Do it again next year?
-Brad
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 2:19am
Originally posted by s_kelley2000 s_kelley2000 wrote:

I was going East but pretty sure I spied the above 99ish burgundy and natural SN on 290 West Saturday morning around 9 on the way for a quick set behind my buddies 89 SN.

That was probably us headed to Zoar and cursing the quality of pavement on 290. We took the pike all the way back to 495 on the return to avoid that potholed piece of crap highway.

-Brad
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 7:38am
Great pictures! Looked like a fun time!
Js
LeftFieldEngineering View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeftFieldEngineering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2015 at 7:52am
Here's some I took:

Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 2:45pm
It was a good time - perfect weather. Let's do it again!
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2015 at 3:06pm
Yes it was nice to meet fellow CCFans. Just wish I could have been there earlier. How about Sunday 9/20?
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 11:05am
I might be able to take a ride down for a Sunday ski. Only need three to ski!
audiodude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audiodude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2015 at 7:44pm
It will be my first day off in a month so I'll be ready.
1989 Correct Craft 2001

In the words of Milton Berle: "You can lead a man to Congress but you can't make him think"
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2016 at 6:02pm
planning on attending this one also what are the estimate dates for 2016?
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2016 at 6:08pm
Not sure? We need to see if Tim is doing his mini or if we do the Mini-mini like we did last year at Lake Zoar.

Maybe we should start another thread to see what kind of consensus we could get.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic