Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Owner

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gellison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gellison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Owner
    Posted: May-29-2006 at 12:13am
I have just purchased a great 1998 Air Nautique with the tower and it is in awesome shape. It does not have the bow cover or a full cover. I would like to buy each. It has the factory tower, and I would like to get a Bimini top as well. So if any one could please point me to a good resonably priced source for these items that would be great. I would also like to get the orginal manuals if possible. This unit has the GT40 EFI/HO engine.

Sorry to be so long,

Thanks for your help
Graham
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2006 at 8:04am
You might try Overtons they have exact fit covers for that year Air Nautique. Look in the reference section at the top of this site and you should be able to get the manaul, or you could try planetnautique, they have some of the newer maunauls.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2006 at 10:23am
Graham, welcome to the site.

Bow cover - orginals were made by Taylor Made. Originals came in tan or gray depending upon hull color and are a vinyl type cover. A lot of folks replace them witha a canvas bow cover to match the bimini set up.

Full cover - Boatcovers.direct.com. Not cheap, about $650 for a Sunbrella cover, fit around our tower.

Bimini - for a tower mount bimini, towerbiminis.com are absolutely the best, but they are not cheap. About $800. Your 98 probably has the first Flight control tower, and I am less familiar with that setup.

Manual - when my neighbor bought his 98, I wrote and email to Correct Craft on their website, and they mailed me a photocopy of the manual. 79 makes a good suggestion to look on the download section of planetnautique.com as well.

Enjoy that boat. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic