Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone on Lake Minnetonka? Hole Shot Test

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boyn0010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boyn0010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone on Lake Minnetonka? Hole Shot Test
    Posted: May-29-2006 at 8:28pm
I just bought a 1987 Martinique with a rebuilt 454 and would like to do a hole shot test against another Correct Craft to see how mine compares. This is my first Correct Craft and I really have nothing to compare it to. I want to make sure mine is performing at its best (I have added a new carburetor, distributor, prop, and other parts and want to make sure everything is set properly). I keep it on the channel between Gray's Bay and Libbs Lake on the east side of Lake Minnetonka (15 minutes west of Minneapolis, MN). I would like to meet up with someone else on the Lake if possible.

Thanks.

Scott
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2006 at 10:36pm
bring it to Green Lake in July and I'll see how well my small block compairs to your big block, but don't be mad if all you see is the transom of mine.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 12:02am
79...you do like keepin those other fellas in the rearview don't ya!

Scott...you should head to Green Lake...A friend of ours and his wife are comming from from you area! We all get together at a lake near Alexander late july...Lake Miltona.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

boyn0010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boyn0010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 12:08am
79 & 72:

I am definitely thinking about it. Green Lake is about 4 hours away from me. The only problem would be trailering it there since my Explorer would not make it that far. I have marked my calendar.
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 2:19am
My 79 was definately faster with a small block compared to my 87 with a big block.But the 79 was simply to small for a family.Great for 2 or 3 but 4 people and gear.forget about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic