Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3 blade vs 4 blade

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
85'SNcali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85'SNcali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 blade vs 4 blade
    Posted: May-30-2006 at 7:16pm
My brother and I just bought a 85' natique and it came with a 3 blade prop. We thought about going to a 4 blade. If any can tell us the plus and minus on the two it would sure help. And also maybe where to get a good deal on one.

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 8:50pm
ACME #540
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 8:56pm
79 is right on- unless you wakeboard exclusively, in which case you may want the 542 instead. Youll find the best price at Delta Propellor by using the the Planet Nautique discount code (PNACME06).
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 9:07pm
Delta propeller is a sponsor of this site as well discount code ccf2006
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Delta propeller is a sponsor of this site as well discount code ccf2006

Thats great news- we should put this info in a sticky somewhere where its more visible! I assume this deal is new?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 9:30pm
the banner's at the top of the page. Delta is also helping us out with the Green Lake reunion by giving us 2 props to use as prizes. We should definately get the supporters of this site a little more attention so their contributions are rewarded. I'll mention it to keith next time I talk to him. He'll be putting together a sponsor page for the reunion and that will help a bit. Just make sure you spend your money where you sleep and support all who contribute here.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2006 at 10:11pm
I just put on my new Acme 540 tonight. Won't be able to run it until the weekend but can't wait. The prop I took off was an Ellis...pretty bad shape...may have been the original on my 77. Let you know how it goes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic