Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

masters boats?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jbussell2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbussell2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: masters boats?
    Posted: May-31-2006 at 6:01pm
i have a old 2001 that has the whitelake marine stickers on the rail...how can i find out if this was one of the boats used in 1983 i also have a 1985 2001 with georgia correct craft stickers on the trailer ..i just wonder is there a site that has the tow boats from the masters thanks   
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2006 at 6:08am
Jamie, first of all welcome to ccfan.com and hope that you'll find all the answers to your needs as well as share in your own knowledge and expeience with us all.
I don't think that there is a site to check out old masters tow boats. My 88' was said to have been one of the tow boats for that year but have nothing to back it up.( check out my rig with the UNIQUE CC sticker across the stern by clicking on the link just under my signature.)
I emailed correct craft years ago with this same question giving them my serial # and the response I got was that they didn't have any info on towboats that far back. I'm gonna guess you'll run into the same problem but you c an try. Again welcome to this site.

Foot
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic