NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone near Cummings GA?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone near Cummings GA?
    Posted: September-13-2015 at 1:23pm
Looking to pick up a wakeboard for my daughter (6) and found this nice board in Cummings GA. We won't be heading down to Florida till after Christmas. If anyone is near that could pick it up, that would be awesome. Let me know. Appreciate it

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/spo/5162737276.html
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2015 at 7:24pm
You might PM jimsport93, think he's only maybe 20 minutes from Cumming.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2015 at 7:47pm
Thanks Jeff!

I spoke with the sellers and they are such nice people! They are CC people as well which makes it better . They currently have a sport and use to have a Mustang. Gotta love this sport
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2015 at 9:02pm
Cumming is on Lake Lanier and there's quite a gaggle of Lanier CCFans who gather regularly; jimsport93, Toertel, Natiquehunter, and more are out like every weekend, also morfoot is a quite fequent Lanierite. If they are not already CCFans they should be, you might suggest it......
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2015 at 12:15am
Originally posted by 74Wind 74Wind wrote:

If they are not already CCFans they should be, you might suggest it......

Will do Jeff Always promote this site when able to
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2015 at 8:53pm
Kostas, yes, I am just 10-15 miles from Cumming. In fact, was up there today on business.
Will be glad to pick up the board for you.
Why don't you pay for it and I can go get it for you.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2015 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by jimsport93 jimsport93 wrote:

Kostas, yes, I am just 10-15 miles from Cumming. In fact, was up there today on business.
Will be glad to pick up the board for you.
Why don't you pay for it and I can go get it up for you.

That's awesome Jim! I will contact the seller and get with you. We really appreciate it! Thanks
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2015 at 10:31am
Get er' done and I can get it from Jim and drag it with me to NC for the Badin Mini then send it home with Hollywood, Alan, or Zach????
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2015 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Get er' done and I can get it from Jim and drag it with me to NC for the Badin Mini then send it home with Hollywood, Alan, or Zach????

You guys are awesome!

The seller has a few more items she wants to sell and waiting on her to provide some pics and details. She has been great to talk with and provided some nice pics of their sport. Team blue baby

Once we iron everything out, I will reach out. Thanks again! My daughter is thrilled as its part of her bday present
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2015 at 1:45am
Well as you could see from this pic, my daughter is stoked

We meet up with the sellers last night and what nice people. Ended up talking with these folks for quite some time as they were giving us advise on beginning steps for my daughter. Apprently the guy was in competition sking and now teaches off to the side.

Anyhow, appreciate everyone willingness to help picking up this board. Have a great upcoming New Years!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2015 at 7:26am
Hey nice board! Have fun with it!!
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic