NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 St. Johns River Ruckus

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 8>
Author
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 12:07pm
Okay CCFans, the New Year is here and we are half way into January so it's time to stir up this thread again. I hope that you all are recovered from the holiday and are in ..."I gotta start exercising cause ski season is around the corner" mode. Some of you including myself are in gotta get moving on the boat repair as River Ruckus will soon be here.

That being said I've gotten to work on this years River Ruckus T-Shirts ( well Action Screen has) and the proofs of the new look are awesome. Tweaking a few things on the design but I know all will be thrilled with the shirts this year. Seems a few CCFans will be making a week long visit to the area so those of you who can extend the Ruckus a couple days early then I would encourage you to do so. Seems that St Pattys Day is on Thursday so why not celebrate the day with your Boat Buds, Green Boats, and Green Libations. Make it happen if you can!

The CCFans I've talked/texted to are getting pumped, excited, and are itching for March to get here so get off the frozen couch and start planning on attending. I will start asking in a couple weeks about whose coming, whatcha bringin for the cookout, and how many shirts are ya wanting and what sizes ya need as I GUARANTEE you are gonna want one and once they are gone............they are gone!

Therefore to spicen up the thread a bit and to knock ol' Man Winter in the teeth....Here's a teaser portion of the shirt to get you off the fence and get fired up for 2016 St. Johns River Ruckus!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2016 at 12:11pm
Put a CCF shirt on that gator!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 11:15am
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

Would be nice to see you Bret. Stacey is getting Big!! Twins off to College! Kelly near you at UF!

How ya been Jerry! I won't tell Stacey you said that..... But Jillian is! LOL.   That's awesome that Kelly is in Gator Country! Does she babysit?

OOPS! You knew what I meant, but lets keep that a secret anyway!
Yes, Kelly is a "Florida Hospital Certified" baby sitter. She lives on campus
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 1:33pm
Okay CCFans........ so we are about 6 weeks away from River Ruckus and the shirt artwork is done and as mentioned above it has taken on a whole new look from the shirts from SJRR's past. Action Screen did an outstanding job again coming up with the new design. Thanks to the River Ruckus Sponsors ( I still have a few spots available so PM me if you're interested) I am pleased to announce that each member with a Screen name IN ATTENDANCE will receive this limited edition River Ruckus T-Shirt for running down the St. Johns. Extra shirts for the Wife, Girlfriend, Kids will be available for purchase for $10. ALL proceeds from the sale of Shirts will go directly to Keith for use in maintaining this site which we all use and cherish. We use the site to schedule events like this so its the right thing to do to support it with a few bucks.

Need to start piping in on what you're bringing for the cookout on Sat Night at the Rec Hall. As always we will have the grill to cookup what you've brought. Time to get rolling on this as it will be here before you know it. I advise to stay until Mon if you can and plan on coming down on Thursday and we'll have a grand ol St. Patty's Day celebration to start the weekend complete with GREEN BEER! I'm pumped for this event as I know many are as well. Lets kick Ol Man Winter out for good and have ourselves a good ol' RIVER RUCKUS!

morfoot        17-21      Lrg     Carrot Cake & Coconut Cake

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 1:49pm
Really wish my dad was into this site just as much as I was. I'll forever be a no show to this event.
1972 Mustang
skibum1110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skibum1110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2016 at 3:15pm

morfoot & Guest        17-21      Lrg     Carrot Cake & Coconut Cake
Skibum1110 + 3.          18-20.     3xl& med.    Pasta salad
1992 Ski Nautique
1975 Ski Nautique
2000 Ski Nautique
2006 Ski Nautique 206 Limited
2005 Air Nautique 206 Team
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 1:55pm
Good news / Bad news. Good news is that our house in Concord has sold and we are moving to Badin Lake. Bad news is the move will be happening during the SJRR so we are out of this event.

I will float this out that if those heading to White Lake need a stop off point along the way or simply want to get some water time in I will gladly open up the lodge. Could be a good opportunity for some Buckethead practice.........
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 3:06pm
Wow, didn't know that was in the works. Very cool. Nice place to call home.

NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 3:41pm
This was not really in the works but in looking at the cash outlay for 2 places we simply have to give this a fair shot. The commute for Sue will suck. My commute will be pretty good as I have more opportunity to work from home. I will need to find someone local that likes to ski at breakfast and lunch.......hopefully this will not be an issue.

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Wow, didn't know that was in the works. Very cool. Nice place to call home.

'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2016 at 7:11am
Smith family "light" will be there. Reserved the "Bass Beds", just yesterday. (A few cabins left!!) ALL girls will NOT be there. Twins in College, and Emily is travelling to Europe for the Spring break. Well sorry to see that Greg can not attend! I was looking forward to seeing you, meeting your wife and introducing mine!
I will have to work on the food prospects and notify. Perhaps a ham.
In attendance will be yours truly, 3 boys and Debbie. Shirts; L. 3 M, and a S. If available I would take 3 more M to ship to the girls! Total of 8 shirts. Looking forward to seeing all! Jbear and Eddie??
Js
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2016 at 11:55am
Bad new first - Our plans have changed a bit since hearing more about the Zika virus and Zoe being pregnant. I know it's an extreme long shot she would be infected but honestly, it's not worth the risk at this point.

Good news - Picture Pat and I have to be in Orlando the 16-17th and possibly the 21st with nothing to do that weekend!

Hope to see everyone in a few weeks!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2016 at 1:21pm
Don't blame you on that Chris.... Hate that Zoe & Maddox won't be making the trip but with this crazy Zika virus going on I'd do the same thing and leave them at home where its safe. Why risk it? There will be future River Ruckusses when the virus is gone.

So we have............

morfoot       17-21      Lrg     Carrot Cake & Coconut Cake
Smith Family               18-20     L. 6 M, S       TBD
storm34                        18-20     XL                 TBD
PicturePat                    18-20     L                    TBD
jackiedeen +1               18-20     XL, M            TBD

So where is everybody else at? I know we've got more coming. I gotta get #'s for shirt orders so Action Screen can get them ready for the event. Y'all get off the dock and speak up. Who's joining in on The Ruckus?

juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2016 at 2:12pm
I plan to attend. Perhaps with another couple and a pontoon boat. Planning for Saturday and Sunday. Need to determine what to bring soon.
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2016 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

I plan to attend. Perhaps with another couple and a pontoon boat.

A pontoon boat? Does this mean I can show up with our jetboat?

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2016 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

So we have............

morfoot                        17-21      Lrg     Carrot Cake & Coconut Cake
Alan & Dana                 14-20     M, L               TBD

juniorwoody View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniorwoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2016 at 3:35pm
Jack Winn.                   19-20.     2-M.              TBD
The value of money spent on new adventure far exceeds the value of money saved for the future
dangerwil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangerwil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2016 at 2:56am
I am bringing the Mustang down Fri and heading to boat show Sat. If its warm and anyone is near Waldo that week or after we could set up a day or two of skiing on lake Alto.

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2016 at 8:07am
Glad to see this thread finally moving a bit. Just a reminder to all that haven't booked lodging yet, that Parramores is knocking off 10% if you mention that you are a member of Correct Craft Fan.

Bill we might drive boats to the show on Friday through the Lakes, Canals and Locks if enough people show interest in doing so. Look at last years SJRR 2015 pics for more insight on the Canal Run to Dora. We had a great time and got back to Parramores way late but the Smithfamily stepped up and had everything cooked and waiting on us when we got back. Don't wanna throw Jerry under the bus again so Friday was the day to do this.

Keep the attendee list coming guys! Gonna be a Ruckus to Remember!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2016 at 10:17am
Hey Foot, whatever happened to "The plan is, there is no plan" LMAO
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2016 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Hey Foot, whatever happened to "The plan is, there is no plan" LMAO

Same rules as always Moj' with the exception of the Sat night cookout at the Rec Room. Notice the word MIGHT!    

Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Bill we might drive boats to the show on Friday
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2016 at 7:28am
Originally posted by juniorwoody juniorwoody wrote:

Smith Family               18-20     L. 6 M, S       SPIRAL HONEY HAM
Js
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2016 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

A pontoon boat? Does this mean I can show up with our jetboat?

I don't see why not - don't be offended if people make you lead the way through the shallows though
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2016 at 7:10pm
Smith Family               18-20     L. 6 M, S       SPIRAL HONEY HAM
JoeinNY +1                   12-20      XL, L, S        TBD

I’m in – would like to bring a boat but with the motor out of the truck and me with some work traveling to do between now and then we will be flying in and looking to bum rides wherever we can get them. We will be in northern Florida on the 12th and probably in Astor by the 17th Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Silver15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 1:05am
I went a few years ago with the rest of my fam. College classes have had me tied up for the last few years, but taking the semester off so I have time for fun things again. Probably just for the Silver Glen day...? To be determined. I don't really have a CC at the moment so I might just bring my fishing boat or bum a ride. Not really sure what I'm doing but would like to come for at least a day. Maybe ya'll can give me some input on what day I should come.
2000 Air/Sport
1978 T16

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 8:11am
Jake, if you're gonna make the event and only gonna come one day then my suggestion would be Saturday. Running the St. Johns, Out to the Silver Glen on Sat will probably be on the to do list and be the day that we all head out there provided thats what the gang wants to do. Plus the cookout is Sat night so you won't wanna miss that with all the good food thats abound and always in surplus. Bring a boat if you want but don't feel that it is necessary. Usually plenty of empty seats available on a Correct Craft so just bring yourself if thats the route you wanna go.

That being said and less than a month away and the list of attendees is pretty small. Gotta get these shirts ordered so if you are attending and wanting one you'd better pipe up in the next week or you're gonna be left in the swamp without one. reidp, jbear, backfoot100,Godfather......y'all coming or what???? The word on the street and a baby Croc told me that a surprise visit and first time SJRR attendee, Uncle Todd will be joining the Ruckus.

The Ruckus is coming so don't get left out! Get off the snowbank and head south for some river running and busting the rust off those joints cause ski season for most of us is almost here!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 11:58am
where's Billy?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 12:06pm
home pouting?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 12:12pm
Too many Plastic Boats
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

where's Billy?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Silver15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 3:50pm
Thanks Morfoot, I'll plan to head out Sat. I want a large shirt too. Will make a decision on the boat as time nears.... who knows, I may buy another boat between now and then. It certainly wouldn't be out of character.
2000 Air/Sport
1978 T16

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 8>
  Share Topic