Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding Photos without using the image button

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding Photos without using the image button
    Posted: November-06-2015 at 2:53pm
For anyone wanting to post pictures without linking to photobucket or using the "upload image" button in the formatting bar. You will need to upload the images in your account filemanager first before proceeding. This is a good way to link to a photo you have used in a previous post, if you are planning on uploading a bunch of pictures, or if you are using a mobile device.

1. Determine the file name: You need to know the exact file name of the image you want posted. you can see the file name by going into "member control panel" and clicking the "Filemanager" tab. You will see your images like this:

2. The hardest part of the process is figuring out your unique file id (can't seem to see it listed anywhere, and your diary ID is not your file ID). I just figured out what my file id was by already editing a post that had a picture that I had uploaded before.

then when composing a post, you can just write the image tag yourself just like it is written in the pic above. just add your file id where i have it shown blacked out.

"opening image tag   uploads/{yourfileidhere}/{yourfilenamehere}     closing image tag"

The photos used in this post were added using the exact technique described above
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2015 at 6:10pm
I have become a fan of Imgur...... use this link, drop your picture on the open page and copy and paste the provided code into your post............. Very simple and auto-formatted.

Drag and drop photo posting - Yes it is associated with RV.net

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2015 at 6:11pm
I have that site bookmarked on my browser....easy and constant access.

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeasy.....
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2016 at 1:22am
sorry, misunderstood. to change your forum ID picture, read this link
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic