NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Generial Discusion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NautiqueNut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Generial Discusion
    Posted: December-22-2015 at 2:47am

With Christmas just about here, I thought that it would be nice to shout out to all the Correct Craft Fan Club members a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. I also hope that this coming NEW YEAR will be filled with plenty of fun filled memories of boating that we all love so much.
It was not to late for my 78
!978 Ski Nautique
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2015 at 10:11am
Same to all of you fellow CCr's
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2015 at 11:40am
Yep, one more day of this work thing and the vacation starts.
Hope to see some CCF folks when I'm in ATL and maybe get a pull???

All the best to ya'll.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
1994 Sport Nautique
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 2:12am

Happiest of Holidays to all CCF folks!! Projected to be 70+ here tomorrow and I hear of some plans being made for a ski day on the Sandusky River!!

LIsa: How is Bill doing?? Tell him to give me a call sometime.
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
CrazyCanuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 2:42am
Enjoy the Holidays all.
Corey.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtW3vJrMHLdqBzndt9VX3oOpBuRopGlzKq9Ea7pAO7wnTuoD8E8g
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 6:52am
Everyone have a wonderful Christmas

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 6:53am
Must be a lot of Y'all headed to Fla for the holiday cause I-75 has been so busy through south Atlanta that I've had to come home via the back roads. For hose of you hitting the road in the next couple days to be with family travel safe and no surfing CCFan while driving. Sure hope Santa is good to you and he brings you all you want.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!!!!!!!!

Tim, Sydney & Tamara
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 8:28am
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 10:31am
Merry Christmas to all! Smith Family is at Ponce Inlet on the ocean, and enjoying Life! Twins are home from College, and the "Chatter" amongst the troops is music.
Js
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2015 at 12:35pm
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my CCF friends.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2015 at 2:20pm
Interesting thread title.

I wish all CCfans a happy and safe holiday. I hope that new boat does not do too much damage coming down your chimney.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2015 at 4:18pm
Merry Christmas everyone!
And a great New Year on the waters of the world!
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2015 at 6:54pm
Merry Christmas. May your waters be calm throughout the new year!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2015 at 3:37am
Merry Christmas to all my C/CFan buds........where would we be without this site? So....

Special Christmas greetings to Keith and as always...thanx for starting all this.

john

PS to Lisa; please give Bill my hello too!
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2015 at 5:10am
Safe travels and Merry Christmas everyone!
1999 Ski Nautique 196
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2015 at 9:35am
Merry Christmad everyone. Lots 2015 highlights to look back on and be thankful for.
For those serving our Country home and abroad, be safe and thank you, for those traveling, travel safe, for those who take to the water be sure to scan your path for "floaters".

All the best to all
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic