NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 White Lake Shindig

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 8>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 2:14pm
Steve, just bring the darn thing and we'll install it if necessary! Would really love to drive/ski that rig!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Steve, just bring the darn thing and we'll install it if necessary! Would really love to drive/ski that rig!

Now that's a DEAL! I'll bring it together or in pieces.... Friday or earlier if in pieces!
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2016 at 9:35am
Reservations made yesterday.
Greg & Kristin, in Friday morning out on Sunday. Plan is to bring the 206
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2016 at 10:03am
Don't forget to register! Email townsend@whitelake.com with your name, user name, shirt size for YOU, and how many you will have coming. This will ensure you have a shirt and goody bag along with door prize tickets and ramp passes.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2016 at 11:10am
Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

Don't forget to register! Email townsend@whitelake.com with your name, user name, shirt size for YOU, and how many you will have coming. This will ensure you have a shirt and goody bag along with door prize tickets and ramp passes.

Do we get a reply?

I emailed but no response.... you hoping we won't really get there or did my fat fingers email the wrong place?   
NautiqueJeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueJeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2016 at 6:42pm
I'm planning to head over for this too! It'll likely be just me without the family, and I'll probably bring the '98 Ski Nautique instead of the G. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Current Boats: 1998 Ski Nautique, 2000 Sport Nautique, 1985 Sea Nautique 2700 (twin-engine), 1981 Fish Nautique (twin-engine), 1980 Fish Nautique (twin-engine)
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2016 at 11:41pm
I hear that my brother has booked us a room..

JMurph: will you please bring that cool orange boat and loan it to us like you did a couple of years ago? I promise we will take good care of it.

timing does not allow any side trip this time Greg...hopefully we will make the Badin mini instead.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2016 at 11:37pm
JBear, I am certain the Promo will make it to White Lake. If it does, you are welcome to own it all weekend. If you don't make it to WL, then I'm sure we can arrange for the boat to make it to Badin.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2016 at 12:09am
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

JBear, I am certain the Promo will make it to White Lake. If it does, you are welcome to own it all weekend. If you don't make it to WL, then I'm sure we can arrange for the boat to make it to Badin.

Yipee

Bill & I are gonna be at White Lake...he reserved a room already..

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2016 at 2:20am
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Best part of my last trip to White Lake was cruisin' around in the orange promo...near and dear to my '71 promo that started this journey for me!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2016 at 12:56pm
I would definetly like a shot at a cruise around White Lake at the wheel of a promo!
Old school goin back to school!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2016 at 12:04am
Paper work and fluid samples have been submitted to Townsend for this review so my application to the 2016 White Lake Mini is on his desk now. I hope to know something soon.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 1:57pm
A little rugged out at White Lake yesterday. I'm pretty sure it will be settled down by mid April

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 2:35pm
Larry,
Those ducks don't look very happy ether!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 2:46pm
I saw you posted Pete, and thought you were going to say something about Green Lake. I was going to but then decided not to be mean. But what I was going to say was that it looks like Green Lake on a good day.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 3:23pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 5:16pm
Larry, Wow, where did the pictures come from?
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 5:20pm
From White Lake Marine's website or their facebook page, don't recall which. Taken yesterday during all the gnarly weather that blew through. They posted a video too.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2016 at 9:06pm
No names but a site member has been busted......[/IMG]
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2016 at 12:25am
If It is like this in April I will be bringing my deep sea fishing boat to cruise in! LOL
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2016 at 8:53pm
Middle NC had 50 mph winds and Eastern NC where White Lake is had stronger winds. This has now passed.
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 12:52am
Not that bad here, more like 40 mph and cloud bursts, rained maybe 3-4 inches in an hour.
Tim D
JohnMinMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnMinMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2016 at 3:27pm
I'll make the long trip from Myrtle Beach for Saturday. Let's hope for great weather!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2016 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by JohnMinMB JohnMinMB wrote:

I'll make the long trip from Myrtle Beach for Saturday. Let's hope for great weather!!

John,

Consider spending the night. We have a big cookout Saturday night and the White Lake Motel is only around $60.00 per night. It is very clean and they basically let us take over and we do.

Donald
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2016 at 1:57pm
Dont forget to send me registration info.... Name, shirt size, site handle, number of guests, and guest shirt sizes if they will be buying a shirt.,
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2016 at 5:10pm
Townsend, you sending confirmation emails? If so, mine went into a black hole.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2016 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

Do we get a reply?

I emailed but no response.... you hoping we won't really get there or did my fat fingers email the wrong place?   

Tim-
I don't think so....... I say we are both registered..................
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2016 at 12:40am
I did not get a reply. I told him over the phone I was planning on attending.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2016 at 1:41am
no confirmation here either...well with my skills on here no telling where my e-mail mighta gone. Hope I am in...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2016 at 11:57am
If anyone wants to stop by on Friday on the way for a day of pre-white lake warm up runs, let me know.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 8>
  Share Topic