Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 White Lake Shindig

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
Author
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 2:47am
Larry:
          Super job on the video!! Always enjoy the ones you put together...you do great work!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 9:43am
Nice video Larry!
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 9:55am
Where do you find the time? Another Awesome Hineline Production
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2016 at 11:01am
Originally posted by northcoastidol northcoastidol wrote:

Great job Larry.., we really don't want to know how you do it , but keep it up

Thanks Scott. Toughest part of putting that together was repeated viewings of yours and Tim's collision. You are lucky they didn't end up fishing your head out of the lake with a boat hook. I'm also envisioning that scene from Weekend at Bernie's where Bernie is being dragged behind the boat.

Of course, that's why I included it.

Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2016 at 8:55pm
So, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I lost my barefoot suit after the senior trick ski run!! I blame it on the fireball and Rum-chada? Shots.. Had an excellent time and really great to reconnect with my buds and bud-edts. Many memories were created.. Townsend out did himself,as usual. Thanks to white lake Marine for their over the top hospitality. I'm just getting back to normal, but if anyone comes up with a grey and black barefoot suit, let me know and we can work it out. (Not your fault). Thanks, Uncle Todd
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2016 at 9:23pm
Glad to hear the bloody Mary's had NOTHING to do with this.......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 2:26am
Anyone have a pic of the 80 ? BFN Pic of the back at the pier but no others in the thread. Looks like a good time.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 10:28am
Originally posted by ultrahots ultrahots wrote:

Anyone have a pic of the 80 ? BFN Pic of the back at the pier but no others in the thread. Looks like a good time.

It belongs to the Bruce Hart family ( Aka Riley) and is now in Maine trying to adjust to the new climate. I am sure Bruce can send you some photo's. They also brought one up from Texas last year so I am sure both boats are still in shock.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 11:36am
But Occifer, I only had (hic) one 24 oz Bloody Mary (hic).....

Thank you Gerg (hic).....
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 10:26pm
What a great weekend! Despite the cooler temps it,was a great way to kick,off the boating season. Thanks to White Lake Marine and Townsend for putting together this great event, feeding us and supplying all the great prizes! I'm very grateful!
My family and I had a great time hanging with our CCF family ,connecting with old friends and meeting new ones! Thanks for allowing us to checkout your boats drive and race a few, even wrench on a few!
I hope everyone had a safe trip home and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!

John,Lisl, John, Abby and Sara.
Old school goin back to school!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 10:35pm
Haven't taken too many pictures of it, but here it is at the WL Motel. Donald, I drained the block and manifolds before we left NC just in case, and ended up draining the hoses yesterday as we are getting down in the high 20s last night and tonight. We got about 3" of snow today so it is no doubt not used to that at the end of April.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I drained the block and manifolds before we left NC just in case, and ended up draining the hoses yesterday as we are getting down in the high 20s last night and tonight. We got about 3" of snow today so it is no doubt not used to that at the end of April.

]

holy cow...haven't you guys up there heard.....it is the end of April.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2016 at 12:12am
Thanks for the pic. One of my faves for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
  Share Topic