Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 White Lake Shindig

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 8>
Author
whitelakerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 White Lake Shindig
    Posted: January-18-2016 at 3:37pm
It's coming quick! I'm ready! April 15-17. Thoughts, plans, ideas, etc..... READY, SET, GO!
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2016 at 3:44pm
Good to hear and to know the dates, Townsend! Dave, maybe Tom, and I will be coming down and plan to be there by noon Friday. We are looking forward to it!
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2016 at 3:56pm
Dhart- see you here?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2016 at 12:55pm
I am going to do it a little different this year. To ensure everyone registered gets a shirt, prize, and other goodies, I am going to have a pre-register. If you will, email townsend@whitelake.com with your name, user name, shirt size for YOU, and how many you will have coming. Each registered user of CCFan will receive a free shirt. If you would like extras for your family let me know and they will be available for purchase. When you arrive you will have a goodie bag with your name on it. In it will be your shirt, your ticket for the door prizes and some other goodies. Cut off for the registration will be April 1st. This will give me time to have the shirts printed.
1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2016 at 1:58pm
Can you make the shirt color yellow !!   just saying or what color would you like to make them this year.   
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2016 at 10:51pm
cool...hoping to make it this year.

for us lazy guys Townsend would you post the motel info?

thanx

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2016 at 1:25am
I am planning to make the trip this year!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2016 at 9:09am
This seems a week or so earlier than usual - granted Easter is early this year (March 27). I have no objection to the date - just putting it out there

I will be there, most likely Kristin will as well

Originally posted by whitelakerider whitelakerider wrote:

It's coming quick! I'm ready! April 15-17. Thoughts, plans, ideas, etc..... READY, SET, GO!
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2016 at 10:17am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

This seems a week or so earlier than usual - granted Easter is early this year (March 27). I have no objection to the date - just putting it out there

We moved the date a week earlier last year to accommodate some schedules, this years date is basically the same weekend as last year… typically its either warm or it isn’t and yes easter and the river run are pretty early this year… 6 of one half dozen of the other to this northerner
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelakerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2016 at 5:16pm
Here is the hotel info: http://whitelakemotel.com/

1973 San Juan Flybridge
www.nautiqueparts.com
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 12:14am
John,
All I can say is that if you are planning on making this trip you should come up a day or two early and spend some time on Badin Lake prior to heading over to White Lake. I am thinking that we could convince Larry to come over and perhaps even Gene and the Teen Idol would make an early appearance. This would make a good prep for Lake X

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

cool...hoping to make it this year.

for us lazy guys Townsend would you post the motel info?

thanx

john
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 1:12am
Cousin Townsend,

Count Natalie and I to be in attendance and I will send my paperwork to your attention very soon. Maybe the wife and Madeleine will be able attend also. The plan would be to arrive very early Friday AM or Thursday night. That's right ! !! Spend another $60 bucks on another night for a room. Living Large.

Cousin Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 1:34am
I will be attending with my wife - are kids welcome or is that a no no? Creating the next generation of correct craft fans
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 7:46am
Smith family lite had a GREAT time in 2014, taking home the Bimini door prize! Missed last year regrettably but strongly considering this year!? Boat-less? Not sure what kids can come? It sure was fun in 2014!!
Js
scuff97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuff97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 1:13pm
I will be there with Vickie. May bring another couple. Not sure which boat yet. Could be the 2006 211 or the Mustang
2006 211
2002 Ski Nautique
1972 Mustang
2014 Nautique 200
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by velde99 velde99 wrote:

I will be attending with my wife - are kids welcome or is that a no no? Creating the next generation of correct craft fans

Kids are welcome. Very family oriented. Cocktails may start to flow later at night, but the kiddies are probably in bed by then.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Can you make the shirt color yellow !!   .   

Does the Godfather have a secret?

Do you have a Yellow 2017 Proto-type G-69 that you will be dragging to White Lake? Maybe a 2018 Proto-Type Ghost Pepper Edition Ski 2001?

Do tell.

Donald
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 5:57pm

I brought both of my girls for years when they were very young. It was just to try to give them some balance by seeing some responsible people and not their crazy father all the time. The plan has worked very well so far.   

These guys have taught both girls all of the watersports they know. Madeleine learned to Wakeboard and ski better and Natalie learned to Foot, Trick Ski and Wakeboard and a little Air Chair from these guys. Better than summer camp or a good reform school.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Can you make the shirt color yellow !!   .   

Does the Godfather have a secret?

Do you have a Yellow 2017 Proto-type G-69 that you will be dragging to White Lake? Maybe a 2018 Proto-Type Ghost Pepper Edition Ski 2001?

Do tell.

Donald

I was wondering the same thing. My guess is that we're going to have to show up to find out.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

I brought both of my girls for years when they were very young. It was just to try to give them some balance by seeing some responsible people and not their crazy father all the time. The plan has worked very well so far.   

These guys have taught both girls all of the watersports they know. Madeleine learned to Wakeboard and ski better and Natalie learned to Foot, Trick Ski and Wakeboard and a little Air Chair from these guys. Better than summer camp or a good reform school.

Same for me as well. Bring your kids. They will have a blast.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 8:59pm
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
samudj01 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samudj01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 9:00pm
I am hoping to make the weekend work. I booked a room today so I have that to push me. Not sure whether a boat will follow me, 50/50, but can definitely bring it if needed. Look forward to seeing everyone I have met thus far and those that I have not.
78 Ski Tique, 72 Skier w/302's, 93 SN w/351 & 17 GS22 w/zr409
Previous - 99 Sport Nautique w/GT40 and 87 Martinique w/351
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 9:04pm
A lot of boats will be their if needed, so don't let that stop you..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 9:10pm
Townsend has some cool stuff planned this year. ..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2016 at 9:13pm
Jbear you need to bring Eddie with you !!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2016 at 2:31pm

A lot of boats will be their if needed, so don't let that stop you..

Yes, Godfather's New Yellow 2017 ( Surf / Hover Board) G-69 Proto-type will have room for everyone of us with those twin 502 engines with supercharged turbo s.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2016 at 3:35pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2016 at 6:21pm
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 10:29am
I have gotten the green light. I will likely bring my boys and the Tique.
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2016 at 1:33pm
Steve, Val, possibly 91 BFN (if I ever get the DUI in) and possibly the best Flat Coat ever!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 8>
  Share Topic