NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our buddy JBear

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our buddy JBear
    Posted: January-25-2016 at 9:38pm
Happy birthday to the bestest ski partner and friend a guy could have. At 65 he's proof that you're never too old to learn new stuff and an inspiration to us all. Hope it's a good one buddy.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 9:47pm
Happy bday John! I'll tip a beam and coke and hit F12 in your honor!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 9:51pm
Happy Birthday John and many more from one of your Ameritech brothers
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 10:23pm
Happy B- Day JBear. This time tomorrow we can have a small celebration in honor of this special day.
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Chevy350 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevy350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 10:42pm
Happy Birthday JBear!
1972 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 10:54pm
WOW!! I'm sure glad I didn't miss this one. Have a fantastic day John.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:24pm
Happy B-day JBear!!
Looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks!

John
Old school goin back to school!
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:28pm
Happy Day John - Looking forward to time together!   
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:30pm
Happy birthday John!   Maybe I will see you at White Lake.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2016 at 11:59pm
Happy B-day john!
Have a good day!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 12:21am
Happy Birthday Jbear

It is "Australia Day" downunder so I will have a extra beer for Jbear
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 2:03am
     Well you all are a day early and totally beat me to the punch of having the first post/birthday greeting for my "little" brother...I was poised to be prompt at the stroke of twelve!!
     Yes ...the "Bear" goes on Medicare!! One of those milestone birthdays that we all do so look forward to...NOT!! Sure beats the alternative though and John is doing fabulous for a "Senior Citizen"!! Seriously, I could not ask for a better brother and friend than John; been ski buddies for going on fifty [50!] years and he has long passed me up as both a 'footer and human being. We all know John's deep devotion to family and friends...and there are few he fails to call "friend". That's a "biggie" when you are central Florida's official host and tour guide of all the great ski lakes!!
     Have a great day John....on Tuesday...the 26th!!

I guess I don't mind being beat out seeing as how it was Eddie that was #1!!

Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 3:01am
1-2-6 I won't forget.

Happy Birthday John. It's close enough in central time now..
NautiqueNut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 4:43am
Have a wonderful Birthday John, and if your Ear's are ringing this morning you know that your Brother, Brian, Dale and I, and the rest of the gang will be talking about you at Breakfast here in Kent, Ohio. Also, you can be sure I will get some pictures to post....
Bill and Lisa
It was not to late for my 78
!978 Ski Nautique
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 6:02am
Happy Birthday John
1994 Sport Nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 6:35am
happy birthday John. you are an inspiration and I'm proud to call you my friend.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 6:54am
Happy Birthday John! I trust it will be a great one!
Js
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 7:55am
Happy Born-On Date to the first CCFan I ever met. Been buds ever since! Here's to 65 and hopes of many many more!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 8:16am
Happy Birthday John! keep on keepin on, you are a great guy!!!
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 9:00am
Happy birthday buddy!!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 9:15am
Originally posted by AirTique98 AirTique98 wrote:

Well you all are a day early and totally beat me to the punch of having the first post/birthday greeting for my "little" brother...I was poised to be prompt at the stroke of twelve!!
     Yes ...the "Bear" goes on Medicare!! One of those milestone birthdays that we all do so look forward to...NOT!! Sure beats the alternative though and John is doing fabulous for a "Senior Citizen"!! Seriously, I could not ask for a better brother and friend than John; been ski buddies for going on fifty [50!] years and he has long passed me up as both a 'footer and human being. We all know John's deep devotion to family and friends...and there are few he fails to call "friend". That's a "biggie" when you are central Florida's official host and tour guide of all the great ski lakes!!
     Have a great day John....on Tuesday...the 26th!!

I guess I don't mind being beat out seeing as how it was Eddie that was #1!!

Sorry to steal your thunder Bill. I even got a text from HW asking if I knew his B-Day was the 26th...LOL. I did but knew if I waited, all the insomniacs would have been posting at 12:01!!!! Just goes to show what a true friend he is to virtually everybody he meets.

Just keep him away from tools.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 9:38am
Have great birthday John.. or two .. See you when it warms up a bit and I75 clears out.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 9:40am
Happy Birthday to the Pappa Bear of the whole CC Crew!

Holy cow, it's only 6 am and I barely made the first page, have a great day!!
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 9:55am
Happy Birthday Jbear, have a great one!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 10:32am
Happy Birthday J Bear!! Was nice to finally meet you in person!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 10:33am
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

At 65 he's proof that you're never too old to learn new stuff and an inspiration to us all.

Happy Birthday, my friend. Sounds like I might see you in a few months. Hope so. You and Eddie turn my ski buddy Greg into an awesome LLBD skier so he can come back here and give me some pointers.
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 10:36am
HBD John !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 10:37am

And filet Knives!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

And filet Knives!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2016 at 11:35am
Happy Birthday John!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic